Donald trump insulted UK, he is finished

US all the world is looking at you especially the UK. First he insults our London Mayor and I was fine with that, but now he gone too far.

How can he insult our PM and get away with it.

You US fag might think it fun and games, but the whole world is watching you. Donald Trump won't get away with insulting France, Germany and UK.

Vote Donald Trump and lets just say UK, France, Germany, Saudi Arabia, China will snub the US and you guys will collapse like a house of cards.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZAEWoLR2iPg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Shut up pussy.

Go to bed, Muhammad.

Fuck off Cameron.

Fiki fiki

>first he insults or London mayor
Even his parents insult him

Hey bud how's the cultural enrichment goin'?

Fuck off Cameron. Cuckervatives have no place on Sup Forums.

You sound like a bitch to me, go cry more and get cucked by muslims faggot. All hail the god emperor trump!

Isnt that your prime minister that had sex with a pig?

k

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY.

I like to chew some bubble Guam
Sorry

Fuck off cameron

>Germany

lel nobody cares here m7

He didn't insult you, he just told the truth

>Vote Donald Trump and lets just say UK, France, Germany, Saudi Arabia, China will snub the US

HOLY SHIT PLEASE DO

Cameron is a shithead anyways

Based rare flag

USA
JAPAN
INDIA
AUSTRALIA
SHITPOSTING ALLIANCE
ASSEMBLE

if trump wins will he offer a lifeline to non cucked Brits? Offer to let us help rebuild the American Dream. This country is fucked, and if we vote to stay June 23 all is lost

You know we're the most powerful country in the world, right? Good luck ignoring us lmao
Get your dick out of that pig, Cameron.

>Vote Donald Trump and lets just say UK, France, Germany, Saudi Arabia, China will snub the US and you guys will collapse like a house of cards.
Nice fantasy my man

China is the most powerful country in the world. Do you think China will just sit by and let Donald Trump do his policies?

China owns half of your debt, China owns the US.

t. David Cameron

Your a fucking moronic piece of shit if you believe this.

>You US fag might think it fun and games, but the whole world is watching you.
And that's all you'll keep doing, because it's all you can do.

>China owns half of your debt
7%, but close

Probably. When he says he wants "the good immigrants", we know he isn't talking about fucking Africans. He's already indicated he would give a "lifeline" of sorts if you guys leave the EU.

Who's going to replace pig dave if we leave?

>China is the most powerful country in the world
Is that why they can only come at us with cyber attacks/trade warfare? Paper tiger isn't a meme.

Cameron is a fucking cuckservative that wished the shitskins a happy eid mubarak. And bear in mind that he is the leader of the so called "conservative" right wing party.

In b4 tea, baguette, sausage, sand, and cheap plastic knockoff toy embargos.

Truth is hard to accept burger

"hey lets destroy the dollar, i'm sure it will hurt us the least"

-China

Not Trump fan but
Oh please, the British public are retards for voting in that twat twice. He'll be gone soon enough. Trump actually knows what he wants to do and probably will deliver.
Saudi Arabia are filthy scumbags but world leaders only show them respect because they have oil.
Germany has been cucked by muslim migrants, France isn't much better

>Insults PM

Where'e the problem?

The only beef I have with trump is that he basically tried to bribe the Grampain police force to be his enforcers and get folk off land so he could build that golf course here in Scotland.

Bismallah! The infidels must pay in blood for insulting the Great British Caliphate!

>First he insults our London Mayor

pretty sure it was the other way round.

Have you guys seen this? Is Britain waking up?

He didn't even insult Cameron. Cameron insulted him, and said his views on Islam are "stupid." Trump merely responded by suggesting that he probably won't get along with someone that ideologically divergent from him. That is a perfectly reasonable projection to make. The fact is, if Trump gets elected, the UK's politics will be irreconcilably different from the U.S.'s politics re: Islam.

Seems like you're the ones choosing Islam over your own former colonies. Which one could argue is an insult to us.

I love the brits. Id die killing the enemies of the UK, like any proud American, but the Emperor is right. It's time for the UK to make itself great again, and put in someone that'll have a good relationship with him and also ban Muslims.

Fuck off, UKuck. We should have ditched you as an ally long ago. You're dead weight.

"Look dad, a rare flag!"

> The horse owns the cart

He's just desperate for reelection so he can't alienate cucked Brits by supporting trump. As a politician he has no scruples or personal opinion. Deep down he probably agrees with Donald

>EU nations condemning Trump
>Trump wants to pull out of NATO
>This would leave the EU nations vulnerable to Russia

GEE I WONDER WHY THEY DON'T WANT TRUMP TO WIN

Bong Soldier here

Pro American and trump sentiment is rife in the Army, I'd like to see any pussy politicians tell us to attack america.

>Insulting England

An American tradition since 1774.

The God Emperor proves that he is the only true American running for President once again.

Bongistan is weak. It's going to lose everything that makes it self itself to the EU anyway.

>being this eye wateringly stupid

Future PM BoJo will get along fine with Donald

Bin that knife Achmed

He's not running for a second term, but for some reason he's always been desperate to appease the libs and get virtue points.

>How can he insult our PM and get away with it.
Our PM is a total and utter cunt, and Trump is a boss. That's why.

Who else wants to see Donald Trump debate EU leaders?

Like locking them in with a vicious tiger
The janitor will be scraping their bloody pieces off the walls for weeks

go back to your shed Amin.

Because Cameron is a cunt and the Tories are a Jew party. Is this news to you? I mean it's not like Benjamin Disraeli started them off or that they had a literal uncovert Jew run in the Mayoral election is it? It's also pure coincidence that there was a sudden commotion about muh anti-semitism...just as the Tories put a Jew candidate forward. Never seen that one coming, it must be the only time the holocaust card has failed.

>Cuck
>Cuck
>Cuck
>Third Worlder
>Communists

USA will be fine.

He already got his second term

>10 cents has been deposited to your bank account

Boris has already slagged off Trump. Hopefully we get someone with principles and a spine as the next PM.

>dat gif
My fucking sides

Maybe your PM should watch his fucking mouth

Well then he doesn't want to blemish his reputation or get lynched afterwards

Cameron has earned more than mere insulting, traitor.

>Well then he doesn't want to blemish his reputation
That's basically it.

>Look at me I'm not racist!

Come collect

I'd pay to hear his arguments on that one.

No shit user.

Trump is a racist and a fascist, prove me wrong

you can't

He loves jews.

>defending your head of state being insulted
>not a traitor

Fuck off burgercuck. Cameron may have his problems but he's much more qualified and competent than that clown.

The US never really favors Islamic countries, stfu paki.

*proves you wrong*

hires blacks for high paying positions

Good riddance, faggots.

I apologise to my US brothers for this cuck. Rest assured, he will be tracked down and sodomised by dogs.

1776 WILL COMMENCE AGAIN

Pay debts UK.

Sometime between now and a few years, to a few generations, America will be the only thing that will remain of what could be recognized as English speaking Britain.

White England should be kissing our asses and thanking us for that little kerfuffle 200+ years ago, so that they have a place to escape to.

He has said that he wants to make it easier to come to the US, as currently the only real way is to either

-have a wife here in the US/marry to a US cit.
-have a business/a middle class job opening here
-have family here
-be rich

It has been pretty clear that he's looking to support the UK should you all leave. I really doubt that he would let the UK fall, especially because his parents were from there, and I'm sure he's got more family in your country as well that he knows/cares about.

>Cameron
>head of state
UK Republicans confirmed for even dumber than US Republicans, which is saying something

A FUCKING PALM TREE

Fuck you cuck go fuck a pig with Cameron.

Donald can stay at my house if he would like.

> over your own former colonies
No just the US, which doesn't mean much seeing as they rebelled.

As sad as it is, it's almost impossible to get elected without playing the cuck game these days.

You will instead just be seen as extreme, and people will end up just putting you off in favor of someone who would appear less likely to nuke another country or something, even when it's obvious that it would never happen

you make the claim, burden of proof is on you.

you might as well be asking us to prove that god doesn't exist.

>be britnigger
>fuck pigs
>get assmad when people rightfully call you on being a literal meme.

He took a lot of heat for saying that we should increase European immigration.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZAEWoLR2iPg

Eurofag here, I really don't mind the USA pulling out of NATO.
It's been 70 years, we really should have built a kickass army by now.

This is a joke right?

>Donald trump insulted UK, he is finished

Americans don't give a fuck about the UK you are a joke here. Better get used to a Trump Presidency it's coming.

UK is fucking terrible, and no one in the political sphere is capable of doing anything about it

>trade warfare?
lol

Who cares about some pigfucker and goatfucker ?

Pretty sure Cameron the pig fucker started it when he got triggered over the muslim ban remarks.