Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x8WA_q2Pau0
youtube.com/watch?v=HUd6ARKcPS0
youtube.com/watch?v=CfNj2E4RpDQ
youtube.com/watch?v=9Ueu2Wh65jU
youtube.com/watch?v=7lw1MrMHQ9o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Gotta shock your body

You guys ready to admit this show sucks already or what?

This episode was pretty bad and I've enjoyed each one leading up to it quite a bit

I think this one was second best.

Why? The final two sketches were unfunny and not that visually striking

FUCKING LINK

Where da fooking link

wheres the link to the new mde kino

first sketch would have been great if it wasnt leaked by those fags on [as] stream

I'd still like to see it without them fags giggling over the dialog WHEN THE FUCKING SHOW GETS POSTED

>still no link

Sup Forums isn't what it once was

was that a reprisal of officer maggot

youtube.com/watch?v=x8WA_q2Pau0
fucking fags

fist me daddy

>the zuckerberg sketch

LOL YES YES

Dead link

eric andre up somewhere too?

works for me

that was a good one imo

gomad skit was funny

You hate this show because you hate yourself.

>"Australia, that shithouse... whatever, that place is gross"

what, exactly, did he MEAN by this?

Sam Hyde is a mixed race radical libertarian social justice warrior who can often be found choke slamming pigface Lena Dunham through seven tables while chucking fat, blue-raspberry flavored clouds from his omega supreme 20XX cyberpunk modded out vape.

Sam Hyde's full name isn't actually Samuel but Samwell instead because his parents thought that being named after a Lord of the ring character would make him popular in school. Columbine proved them wrong.

How can this anti-semite get a TV show in 2016?

Episode was tight, the sketch with Charles in prison was pretty shit though, let the episode down

Last skit was pure kino tbqh lads

Tarkovsky would be proud

Eric Andre is
>Dead
To use.

If the Jews truly controlled the media, why would they give an avowed Neo-Nazi a Television show?

Just proves that more work needs to be done by the left to promote tolerance and eliminate racism in our society. My jaw dropped when I saw the skit "The Wall Show" and they had the PoC plus-size disabled woman for her condition and circumstances. I couldn't believe what I was seeing and immediately called the Adult Swim offices to voice my complaints. Then I alerted the Southern Poverty Law Center and they decided to mark Million Dollar Extreme and their fanbase as a hate group. You racist sons of bitches will not get away with spreading your white nationalist propaganda to young impressionable minds. Not on my watch.

>that last skit

KINO

I don't understand the final skit.

Explain please

That was a weird one. It's probably good they didn't use it for the first episode.

Always good to see Zuckerberg get btfo. Biggest fucking asshole on the planet.

eric andre makes fun of jews 100x more than mde even has

even on tonights episode he said kike nigga

get over it faggot

The plot was a vehicle for the visuals. it was about the innocence and brilliance of youthful perception. A love letter to our world and what is in it.

it's weird, yet exactly like what i'd expect a sketch show from MDE to be when i think of the yt content

yeah but eric is a kike nigga himself so when he says kike nigga it isn't subversive

I guess it could show us that prison is a broken system. That one could do the time without even knowing what they "did" and do the time without much ease, only to become something worse afterwords.

The visuals and music is what got me though.

Also the song meant for the end but was cut with a different song by the same artist is Cop Killer.

Zero Bad Skits in this one

2>5>1>3>4

Man I hate even rating the episodes in order

Episode 4's disabled skit was one of the funniest things i've seen in a while

I'm loving every episode

I hope it gets renewed for s2

That last skit though.

Delusion and denial as he gets fucked by the powers that be for unknown potentially non existent reasons.

Can't win if you don't play. Rolls a five and a one and is elated, 'Hell yeah' so close, man that was just unlucky.

Dunno what the stabbing was about? Is he in denial that he is in a place where they aren't just horsing around.

The return to ruin.

Could be anti govt, anti corporation or just the journey of growing up.

Kino though.

Even though it's getting good ratings I doubt it, (((adult swim))) barely covering it online, Facebook, no ads, haven't seen any of the news or entertainment websites talk about it, not one, other then that numale Jude cuck that wrote a hairpiece wanting the show canceled.

seems to add up with shit sam says in other mediums. Just the fact that the guy doesn't care about anything, not even the fact that he's wasting 20 years of his life in prison. Even when he gets out he just says "hm, bye" and goes to bed forever. apathy on a a scary and destructive scale maybe, idk

>she's dark skinned
>australia used to be a prison colony
POTTERY

he does it for shock though, asking celebs "why did you tweet a swastika" or some white pride garbage

like somehow thats ok but sam hyde isnt? wheres the logic in this

sam is a comedian, this garbage white supremacist shtick is just him playing up the part for more fame because headlines = hit$$$

if it stays above 800k for this episode and the next it would be fiscally irresponsible for adult swim to cancel considering how little money they to use to make the shots

Most of the sets are re-used and low budget and I doubt they're paying Sam and the Crew much

Apathy maybe but the character does care I think, he says not me, nuh uh.

He just pretends to be apathetic after being abused by the state.

so basically he's just a sociopath?

You don't get it. Sam Hyde is a real white supremacist. Eric Andre is doing it ironically and he is Jewish himself. Sam Hyde posted a disgustingly appalling racist rant on Facebook where he had the gall to say Europe belongs to European people. That is the definition of Nazism.

Eh, no he gets a moment of realization during the end sequence

It might be the fact that he knows he couldn't possibly be guilty so for him he's not even in prison
But when he gets out he realizes he lost 20 years for something he dindu

presents like christmas presents or presents like showing

shut up you stupid fuck

if sam hyde were legitimately a white supremacist he wouldnt of worked with thanks, computer

I want to hate this show because the fanbase is so cancerous but it's actually quite good.

Did AS censor the song?

there is nothing wrong with that statement nor does it make sam a white supremacist

That's some good fucking tv.

Yes, think multiple things like Andrew Ruse Instagram and some other places mention that and other things being cut and tinkered with.

Because he sells well.

youtube.com/watch?v=HUd6ARKcPS0

>omg how do these people get a platform in 2016

its great

People who love capitalism without realizing it hate the ultimate outcome of capitalism

Why is real life the greatest pottery of all? When will fiction step up?

where's kurush now friendo!?!

We honestly might be living in a simulation. Elon Musk might be fucking right and this is all some cracked-out autistic asshole's sims game. Some of the shit happening recently is just too out there.

the last skit and the zucker skit were fucking amazing, the other two were mostly funny from what i could tell

HEY. QUIET WITH THAT

it's beautiful

Pure bitch nigga

I don't think that Sam Hyde is alt-reich at all. People who claim that have nothing to offer at all for backing up this claim. Otherwise, they're are just in for the baiting itself.

yeah no youre an idiot

Good ep. I liked all the skits. Last one works even if they censored the track.

People who actually think Sam is just an ironic character are idiots.

youtube.com/watch?v=CfNj2E4RpDQ

youtube.com/watch?v=9Ueu2Wh65jU

Add in the fact that he thought he rolled 'snake eyes', he doesn't even know how to read dice, he'd have had no idea if he even rolled a 7

>he cant laugh at the absurdity of modern life

fucking lel

even if this shit is all real its still funnier then it has any right to be

>Original ending song

youtube.com/watch?v=7lw1MrMHQ9o

good point, snakeeyes.

>242

I see this number everywhere fuck you

>weev
>nazi

GNAA is hands down the greatest trolling group of all time

I just don't his humor. I've spent the last 2 to 3 hours watching World Peace and other videos of his along with some interviews. I just don't get the appeal.

Because you're a sheep senpai

anyone know what song was supposed to be played at the end?

refer to like 5 posts up idiot

u just gt TROLLED

Good luck with your schizophrenia user

What's the point of any of his skits? Or the point of his behavior?

hey moon

Again, it's not a show made for sheep

if you don't see it, then it's not made for you

really?
is that hard to get for you?

lol i like the part were sam hyde says "kill all niggers" and jerks off to pictures of underage girls. so subversive and edgy. finally! irony for real men and not faggot beta male cucks!

last i heard he was working on a cruise ship filming stuff. he had other obligations when they were filming bro

>implying the guy in that picture would stray from his non binary demigirlfriend's safe space long enough to find an MDE video

Would MDE work as an actual kino
Hour and a half of nothing but skits
Or pick a particular skit and expand on it

Teacher skit as a movie is something I dream about

lol no this dude is woke af

yes

It would.

The way they use their music is pretty fucking great too.

the final skit is about how we are all aware of the fucked up shit the state does but we just keep telling ourselves it won't happen to us when in fact we're getting fucked everyday

Why the fuck are people saying this show is 'alt-right'? I watched the first episode and it's just weird.

Is ' alt-right' the new bogeyman?

>Sup Forums misjudges guy based on his appearance
The pot calling the kettle black?
Better delete your post so your reductive agenda doesn't get revealed.

People are just unused to seeing comedy without a left wing slant built into it.

People makes mistakes senpai
Nothing wrong with that

They seem pointless and aren't funny or well done. That's what I don't get. How someone can find some sort of commentary or satire in what is essentially bad writing.

Yeah, like the Holocaust.

pretty solid episode desu
was erick hayden's wife a tranny?