Chavs are scum: The Film

That ending though

>DUDE

>BUMSEX

>LMAO

Say what you will, but the church fight was phenomenal and the best use of Free Bird ever.

>the best use of Free Bird ever.

>not yelling freebird at any concert

It's basically grammar schools: the movie

I want to fuck Harry

I hated the young actor actor in this. He dragged the movie down otherwise Colin Firth was awesome

>any concert
>not a bill hicks concert

Why did people freak out about that so much? There was so much hype around that gag, and how controversial it was, when I finally watched the movie it was just pic related.

Not bad.

Am I the only person on tv/ that really enjoys this?

Unfortunately not. Kingsman was trash

Once yelled "freebird!" at s small show in Alabama. They didn't play it. What the fuck Alabama :(

I was pleasantly surpised they didn't shoehorn in black or paki kingsmen

huh, that piccy really got my noggin throbbin'

I wanna fuck Eggsy. :3

>INDULGING IN MY MURDEROUS HATRED OF A GROUP I HAVE JUDGED AS EVIL IS AWESOME!! HAHAHA FUCKIN REDNECKS!!! IT WAS PHENOMENAL XD

I want people like you dead. I would seriously kill you right now (in a totally cool phenomenal way, so cool!)

>Enjoying a visceral experience of violence = hating a group of people
Lmao. I mean I hate rednecks, but the guy you're responding to didn't specify why he liked the scene in the first place, much less implied a murderous hatred of inbreds.
Sounds like you might be projecting a little there mate.

Should have shown children in that church.

What white trash cult doesnt have lots of kids? I mean they would have been racists anyways, wouldnt it be great to see some blonde-haired little girl getting shot in the face? Fuck white people.

Nice projection user.

That never even crossed my mind, but you're right. That church should have been at least 20% kids.

>"but they didn't want to show kids getting hurt!"

Then he should have been at a legit KKK rally instead of a hamfisted "religious southerners are evil" meeting.

>Chavs are scum: The Film

How the fuck, that's like the exact opposite of the message of the movie.

no, he was a chav but thanks to the kingsmen he evolved into an actual human being capable of more than just getting some slag pregnant and living off the dole all his life

also;
Grimsby:

Elrond?

Oh okay, so you're an idiot. Carry on then.

nice argument. look at Eggsy's life before kingsmen everyone shown is chav scum

There were people who were chavs but were scrums. The rednecks, other people in his community (even the rich guys weren't the best of the humans). The movie is more like, "True Gentlemen live in their full potential"

Also Fuck Rednecks: The Movie

>There are actually people who think this in right wing

>wouldnt it be great to see some blonde-haired little girl getting shot in the face?
Thank you black person for showing the whites of Sup Forums your true feelings towards us you fucking psycho.

Isn't this Chavs Are Great: The Film

I think it sent a very dangerous and cliche message.

not him, not black but i too would love to see more children getting slaughtered in movies. if you're going to be edgy with violence(like the church scene) go the whole hog

Chavs Are Okay: The Film