Do you guys wear any Sup Forums related shirts?

Do you guys wear any Sup Forums related shirts?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/H7Gre
staystillreviews.blogspot.ca/2015/06/hello-mary-lou-prom-night-ii.html
ebay.com/itm/New-Black-Bound-Movie-T-Shirt-Gina-Gershon-Jennifer-Tilly-Neo-Noir-Film-Tee-/191704860593
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

More of an Sup Forums-related shirt, but I did vector the design myself.

Thanks! I've worn it so many times the bright orange has started to fade though.

Jordan?

I would wear that Halloween shirt if it didn't have the text on it.

If there is anything more autistic than wearing Metal shirts, it's wearing tv/vidya related shirts.

Picked up pic related a while back. Worth every penny.

I still wear the OG South Park shirts from '98

I drive

Is their anything more cucked than lettings others dictate how you dress yourself?

this. It's autistic to wear anything other than solid colors

all of these shirts are better without lettering

But that's exactly what you're doing. You're projecting to the world that you like X in order to give OTHERS an idea of who you are/want to be.

I wear this just to clarify which Ghsotbusters is the one and only Ghostbusters.

How is giving people an idea of what you like the same as having the clothes you buy be dictated by an image board because of your insecurities?

Where did the "imageboard" part come from? you talked about letting others dictate what you wear, and this is exactly what you do. You have to project your interests (or what you like other people to think you're interested in) by wearing graphic representation of it on shirts, because you're insecure of your image in the eyes of others.

Good

>The rest
Cringeworthy metalhead shit

I have this shirt

it's just t-shirts dudes

>Carpenter is cringe,but also not cringe
Lol?

Only this

I always get compliments from girls

Black shirt + Edgy or "retro" theme = Metalhead white trash autism

>Black shirt and "retro" is metal
I think you have autism.

I only wear rare shirts featuring the unstaged street photography of Bruce Davidson

The only one with social illiteracy is you, if you don't see how big of a nerd you look

I'm not a 17 year old teen from the American midwest, so no.

That's fine. You know you're allowed to wear a couple corny shirts. People find it endearing if you aren't a slob. Better than being the autist that wears plain Hanes every day.

Recently bought this.

yes but I mostly wear horror shit. By the way does anyone have any cool sites to order tv/film shirts?

Redbubble.com probably

Nope, you're a faggot for doing so. And you're a faggot for liking such shitty movies as Halloween

powerful bait

"that guy"

Not bait ,really mean it. though i do wear a godzilla t shirt sometimes...

kek, i used to wear a nacho libre shirt in middle school. also up until my sophomore year of college i had a big lebowski "the dude" shirt, fuck me man i wish i was dead

>though i do wear a godzilla t shirt sometimes
dont do this to yourself

damn that is actually pretty cool. Where to cop?

its black and just has "godzilla" in white with the kanji behind it. i bought before the 2014 movie came out but i hated it so now i dont wear it unless i have nothing else

Plz no bully

llevar algo mejor, tener un poco de estilo

i generally just wear plain black my man

This old shirt I got from a friend with a nice spelling error.
It has a nice fit.

imgur.com/a/H7Gre

Sólo para tus ojos

I wear only plain shirts to avoid public scrutiny and to pretend I'm above fandom and general marketing

My friend gave me this shirt for my birthday five or six years back. I very rarely wear it, and feel a bit bad about that.

>i wear pink Polo and chinos

go back to /fa/ , cuck.

>>>i wear pink Polo and chinos

Who are you quoting?

>no results found

Hit a gym and get a haircut

>are you wearing comfy clothes that look good? Fucking fag

>i wear pink Polo and chinos
>/fa/

I can tell from this that you dress like an absolute autist. The sonic-fan tier, the kind of guy that you know smells like shit and orders the XL Mountain Dew.

yeah dude

>that guy

All my breaking bad ones were gifts but I wear the rv one pretty regularly. Also have a green vamanos pest one in the wash and a Jurassic park logo one I got at Walmart along with the gremlins one. Walmart sometimes has some rad shirts for cheap every time I go there.

This one looks nice. The problem is to find quality shirts, tv related shirts are usually black and look cheap as fuck.

Only kino ones

I'm not really a graphic t kind of guy but I got this one last week as a gift and I'll probably wear it around Halloween. I have a Star Wars shirt I wear to mow the lawn too. It's got Sheev on it.

Shitposting at work, so I don't have pics, but I have a Jaws shirt that I picked up secondhand, a GoT shirt that's like a subway route map of Westeros, and a Republic City Fire Ferrets shirt from Legend of Korra.

ITT: Autism

>I am so insecure that I can't fathom wearing a shirt with a picture of something I enjoy

This. Plus I guarantee my gf is hotter than any woman he's ever even talked to and she wears tshirts with stuff she likes on them too.

Having a sense of style and not being an autistic retard has nothing to with insecurity.

rotten cotton

I wear graphic t's sometimes. I wear button downs and polos sometimes. I also wear suits sometimes and have a pair of John Lobb's that cost more than you make in a year at your faggot McJob. So go suck another dick while listening to Kanye West you AIDS infested /fa/ggot. When you grow up you're gonna realize what an imbecile you sound like.

Now this is insecure.

Explain how that post was in any way insecure and not the truth pointing out what a homo you sound like saying people who wear a certain type of shirt have autism you sixteen year old pseudo intellectual cuntrag. I'll wait.

>i-i make money, i really do, that makes my sonic shirts good!

Yup, insecure as fuck.

>y-you are homo

Top fucking kek. Not insecure at all, senpai!

Not what was posted. Not an argument. I read you like a book and you're flailing.

>1 minute and 1 second apart and posting in the same insecure defensive way

Gee guys you think this fucking homo is samefagging? You're pitiful. Take a lap.

You're insecure.

It's black instead of beige. I think it's subtle enough.

>NO YOU ;_;

Take a lap faggot.

I recently saw the most insufferable cunt wearing a shirt of similar kind recently. I just fucking knew he was from Sup Forums or reddit or whatever and that if he ever was confronted by a feminist girl or similar he jizz his pants before he even had the opportunity to retort whatever recent hiveminded opinion the ghost busters conservatives have frothed.

I actually kinda like these ones. But with that said, I don't really prefer to wear these kinda shirts, maybe if I had something over them like a buttoned flannel or jacket or some shit. Or if I'm not really going out anywhere important. I don't really care about brig judged about them, i find it just as cringe worthy when I see people wearing nearly 200 hundred dollar sport jerseys.

The only film shirts I have now is just xmas vacation shirts which I obviously jus wear when I'm home on a lazy winter day. Also I used to wear pic related shirt back when I was a middle school faggot, nothing wrong with film shirts but I feel like anyone with a horror movie shirt that's like 20 years old and up then they have some sortve issue, I remember almost wanting to get the shirt in Ops pic but thankfully i never did. Wearwolf in London shirt is an exception cause I actually like the way the shirt looks.

How does being secure enough with yourself to wear anything you enjoy and feel comfortable in make a person insecure? That's pants on head retarded.

I bought 2 shirts like that one in the bottom image. One is die, the other still going strong.

staystillreviews.blogspot.ca/2015/06/hello-mary-lou-prom-night-ii.html

I also have a Creepshow "I've got my cake" one, but the red is starting to fade and the white looks pink.

Flame shirt, tier but acceptable because GOT is now pop-culture. You're still the equivalent of vaper, or even, the sort of 'hipster' to 'ironically' wear unprescribed glasses.

You'll get atteniton wearing this, but regardless, kys

Pretty much the only time I wear that Robocop shirt is when it is cold out, and I wear it over a longjohn kind of like pic related.

I used to have a shitty LoTR Return of the King t-shirt when I was like 12. And a Ang Lee's Hulk one too.

They are in a better place now. Poor's people homes via church.

dig these. The Burning is a classic case of the poster being a million times better than the film.

this and a Texas Chainsaw shirt are the only film related merch I have. kinda goofy but what the hell.

Joke shirts are the worst shirts

I'd really like something from alien but I won't because of some of the reasons posted here.

Also outland

came across this at a music festival. had to buy it

I wear this and every time I do I get compliments all the time. It sparks conversations with plenty of females. Girls love them some Suicide Squad.

forgot pic

ebay.com/itm/New-Black-Bound-Movie-T-Shirt-Gina-Gershon-Jennifer-Tilly-Neo-Noir-Film-Tee-/191704860593

I have one almost just like it.

*brofist*

kys yourself

I have a 2001: A Space Odyssey tee shirt, a couple of Waylan-Yutani polos and three Dr. Who polos. Gotta wear a collared shirt at work.

get gt the fo fuck out

I had a tan version of this when I was in High School (when NE was airing).

Is this the new RIP in piece?

Where/when do you wear this? A metal concert? If I saw some dude at the grocery store wearing a shirt of a naked woman impaled on a spike with the words cannibal and holocaust on it, I would have a very hard time not judging them. Think of the children. All that aside it is a rad shirt of a rad movie, but I just can't picture an acceptable time to wear it other than like a concert or something.

I've got black t-shirt with the classic Jurassic Park design on it. I like but it feels a bit lame wearing it in public.