Why aren't you learning Spanish? It's one of the languages of the future

Why aren't you learning Spanish? It's one of the languages of the future.

>If the growth projections for the Latino population stay as they are, the US will be the largest Spanish-speaking country in the world by 2050, the study predicts. Hispanics will reach 132.8 million—and 30% will use Spanish as their mother tongue.

I'm sorry but chinese will be the main language of the future

Spanish is relevant only for Americans. In Europe, it's dead.

This, pengyou.

Because there is no point to learn Spanish. There aren't 10/10 universities in Spanish for example

Why would I want to communicate with the poorest 1/3 of the US, again?

I don't need it, I'll just stick to French and German

China is the next big thing. Anyone who says otherwise is a moron. Better to learn chinese now before the demand gets too high.

im learning french

It's useless

I'm learning but still getting btfo in conversation and videogame comprehension.

Feeling kind of dumb atm but I know I'm getting better.

learning Spanish
not cuz los estados
but because i'm living in a literal spic hellhole

But we are already 130 million, I'm sure we are going to be way more in 2050.

I'm going to when I'm less down. Just so I at least have a basic requirement for living in Panama fulfilled.

Spanish is for gaybois

>not learning Chinese

杀死自己

Because I'm living this shithole once I finish med school.

May have to learn Mandarin eventually, however.

Already preparing for the economic opportunities.

He cucked Macri too? Somebody stop him pls

He can't be stopped.

>fucked Ivanka so good, her own father turned into a globalist

Not so fast, m8

lel

NEVER speak Mandarin to a China chink. They'll eat you alive. ALWAYS employ a translator when doing business with them. It gives you prestige because you're rich enough to pay someone to translate for you. For a gwailo saying Ni Hao is like for a fish to bleed in a shark tank.

V-verdad?

Because my language is closer to Spanish (that is, Castillano) than any other, even Cathalan. I don't need to as long as I can feint an accent and change some words

too boring for me t.bh
ill probably learn it eventually, especially if i spend any amount of time in a spanish-speaking nation

god your retarded.

This meme is so retarded, just because a bunch of Mexicans are coming to the U.S. we'll be a Spanish speaking country. The vast majority of them speak English. and the ones who don't are illegal or work visas. America is an English speaking country, if we weren't all are major media, politicians, schools, unis, etc. wouldn't speak English primarily.

Are primary language didn't turn to Irish or Polish in the 1910s and it won't change because of Mexicans either.

the Commie party in China will collapse soon enough, like the USSR, and China will go back to being irrelevant.

>being this scared
lmao you don't have to be just give your woman peacefully and nobody will harm you

He's right though. Even if the majority becomes latino, the US will remain an enlgish speaking country. More latinos here speak just english than just spanish, and the bilingual ones obviously speak english.

Because I already speak Exquisite Spanish™.