Any good pro Islam movies?

Any good pro Islam movies?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EhpRlkrMWy8
youtube.com/watch?v=uRH6EV5rRMU
youtube.com/watch?v=E2wPYpv0i4M
frontpagemag.com/point/167540/saudi-offers-castrated-african-slave-sale-facebook-daniel-greenfield
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Batman v Superman

Kingdom of Heaven and The Message are two that I recommend, along with The Kite Flyer. Or are you asking for movies made by Muslim directors?

Syriana is pure kino

This is great, it covers Judaism, Christianity Atheism and Islam

Day of the Siege

The Kite Runner was fucking great.

>There is only one sin, only one. And that is theft. Every other sin is a variation of theft... When you kill a man, you steal a life. You steal his wife's right to a husband, rob his children of a father. When you tell a lie, you steal someone's right to the truth. When you cheat, you steal the right to fairness.
That quote will stay with me until dementia takes it away.

>Pro-any-religion-whatsoever movie.
>Good.

Four Lions

>muffled Sup Forums noises

>We've invaded more Muslim countries than they've invaded ours by an awful lot.
Bin Al-flecki is a fucking idiot.

I think batfleck is just talking about the last 50 years or so

>complaining about Sup Forums on Sup Forums

you have to go back faggot

youtu.be/EhpRlkrMWy8

its not really pro- anything its just anti- passionate, impressionable people being warped

Doesnt make it true either. Not even going the "refugees" route there have been islamist attacks in pretty much every country in the world.

Probably but he should have specified this instead of making such a grand statement that is so obviously false. Saying it this way suits his argument more of course but I don't think the wars of that far in the past are irrelevant to the topic entirely either.

>We've killed more Muslims than they've kill us
What did he mean by this?

ALLAHU AKBAR

But he's probably thinking of war, like how the US invaded Iraq. I mean he specifically talks about it in the screenshot. I wouldn't call terrorism a full scale invasion

Watching Mohammed rail your mom was pretty good.

Four Lions

American Sniper has a professional islam sniper who get's btfo by based Chris Kyle, does that count?

They're not entirely irrelevant, you're right on that point. But the thing is you can play that game with just about every country or ethnicity on earth. So where does it end really? Again, it's irrelevant to the discussion but at the same it's not. Do you understand? I don't know if that makes sense, it's a little past midnight here and I'm tired

I understand what you mean but that viewpoint kind of nullifies his argument too. Kill count and number of invasions can be compared between many of "our" countries(which itself lacks too much specificity to make his argument clear) and Islamic countries with a lot variance in the results that is more independent of religion than his argument suggests as well. I don't know whether that makes any sense either as I seem to be in the same time zone as you and also quite tired.

What fucking retard made this image? He got destroyed in that debate. He lost so hard that he pouted like a little boy. On fucking television he visibly pouted like a child because he was proven wrong. Please don't idolize this man when he is a complete fool.

Pitch Black, The Chronicles of Riddick, 13th Warrior.

bens not wrong

Islam is sin, because it takes away your right to live your own life as you please.

Kike Runner BTFO

Its part of a global war and the western invasions were reactions. Its dumb comparing them anyways. It just shows a person has lost his moral compass.

>that image
Affleck got blown the fuck out with the other dudes reply and that Muslim woman's film

United 93

Ben "Reparations for the Kuwaiti Invasion" Al-Felqi

>oh no! People in third world countries are suffering! we must do something!
>why the fuck did you go over there and do something!
This is pretty much the logic of Ben afflecks kind

Lmao
>actions of an entire major religion vs actions of a specific campaign in a specific religious empire

Seems fair.

youtube.com/watch?v=uRH6EV5rRMU
youtube.com/watch?v=E2wPYpv0i4M
here are the moderate muslims in britain that just want to 'go to school and live their lives'
#notall

In civilian terms, probably Muslims caused more deaths. Including everybody, just in the Iraqi war we killed a million soldiers.

Religion of peace

He's probably didn't mean bombing them.

Ben Affleck's new Batman film whenever it comes out appearantly.

Superman = America
Batman = secular Muslim dictators
Lex Luthor = the CIA
Doomsday = Islamic State
Wonder Woman = Europe

Right, but that's countries going to war with each other, not Muslims vs non Muslims due to their religious beliefs (well, at least not with the non Muslims)

It doesn't make sense to say "we've invaded all these Muslim countries" when being Muslim was ultimately irrelevant. If it was because they were Muslims, why weren't all the other Muslim countries invaded too?

If you take into account the Islamic conquest of India, Islam probably has the highest killcount of anything, ever.

>Ben "What's with the gate for Islamic state" Af-lecki

this, islam literally means Submission (to god)

Yeah well I don't think anyone was too keen on that, especially that drone shit.

But what do people honestly think the military is supposed to do when it goes over to places like Syria or Afghanistan?

That's the comparison that the image was showing, sure. I just used it to show how many countries Muslims invaded (that's only partial as well of course) to disprove the grossly inaccurate yet grand statement that Ben made and I showed in greentext of that post.

The highest kill count of all time was World War 2, pre industrialised wars couldn't match the scale and population density which produces such staggering casualties.

every possible human group on earth does this, though. Including the government, your employers, you schools, and your family.

Superman = Europe(dont forget the muslims kill him in the end)
Batman = USA, batman kills and tortures in BvS
Lex Luthor = marxist multicultural pushing jews
Doomsday = muslims
Wonder Woman = israel

the islamic invasion of the indian subcontinent killed approx 80 million(over centuries). the arab slave trade took aprox over 100 million slaves from the east coast of africa (from ~700ad to 1960's, you can still buy castrated black slaves in Saudi Arabia on facebook)
frontpagemag.com/point/167540/saudi-offers-castrated-african-slave-sale-facebook-daniel-greenfield

really makes you think

Zod = Al Qaeda
Batman = Post-911 U.S./the West
Alfred = England/Europe, Bruce's conscience
Lex = Enron(military-industrial complex)
Superman = moderate Islam/the East
Martha, Finch, and Mercy = our conscience and reason
Wonder Woman and Lois = the past and present world, respectively
Doomsday = ISIS

movies are haram

>Superman = moderate Islam/the East
kek explain that mental backflip

Those aren't moderates, and you're a goon. My bestie in high school was Muslim, and he was totally chill.

> pro islam

you have a lot to learn

try reading the book faggot.

#notall

Superman is shown being largely silent, trying to let his deeds alone define him. He's painted as being somehow guilty of far-flung war atrocities and bombings by simple virtue of a combination of proximity, inaction, and silence. He's shown hoping that his actions(or lack thereof) will be enough to establish his identity to society, but he's slowly realizing that actions alone aren't enough. In the absence of a dialogue with society, people will just continue to project whatever personal fears, political views, and personal agendas they harbor onto his actions.

In effect, he's a bit of an inversion of the West's typical view of the "silent majority" of moderate Islam in that he's all action, little talk while Islam is seen as being little talk, less action; however, you can't just have Superman stand around inactive just telling people how good he is without it coming across as a little too on-the-nose.

The takeaway message is Islam needs to do a better job of defining what it is to the societies with which it's coming into contact. Stop telling us you're the "religion of peace" when your youth are getting radicalized by the same holy men running your local mosques, and if extremist jackasses are hijacking your faith, how about you pick up the spear and deal with them yourselves from time to time?

How is he still in holywood? Didn't jews hate muslims?

>guy in high school used to claim how he's a super-duper ultra turbo mega muslim
>didn't even mind that most girls were not wearing a burqa and that sharia wasn't being enforced
>smoked
>used to ride his bad boy act all the time to score with girls
>one time during our class trip he even got drunk and ate a platefull of pork, and subsequently threw up, and had some more

Wew

that's assuming moderates actually feel different to the radicalized youths.

>tfw after years of Sup Forums bombarding me with anti-Muslim shit I've gone from thinking Affleck is a cuck to kind of agreeing with this

Can't do this with any Marvel movie.

Zack "The Visionary" Snyder does it again.

You're right. The fact that they're more about telling us what they're not instead of what they *are* is a huge part of the problem.

What an empty pseudo-intelligent quote.

> There is only one sin, only one, rape. When you kill a man you rape his legacy, you rape his wife's heart, and his children's welbeing. When you lie you rape someone's knowledge and mind etc etc

You could probably even make that saying about tax evasion being the only sin.

You guys know ISIS is a direct consequence of US interventions that turned the middle east into even more of an unstable shithole than it already was, right? I mean this is common knowledge, right? People don't actually think they can just bomb the terrorism away?

HAH it sure does.

The ultimate Religion Kino

Wait, so you're saying that meddling with Zod's corpse was a bad idea?

There were islamo-facscist groups active in the middle-east long prior to modern western intervention. The only causative effect our actions had was to remove the dictators who were otherwise holding the countries together.

Also you very much can bomb an ideology away, you just have to really commit - and that is not something the western world is willing to do.

13th Warrior
Golden Voyage of Sinbad

America fucking funded the Taliban when they were scared shitless about the Soviets. It's pretty common knowledge in the UK but I get the feeling most Americans have no idea the impact they've had on the Middle East and why so many shitskins hate them.

converting to Islam is going to be a meme on Sup Forums after Hillary wins

It was CIA training and the infusion of money from the West that set up those extremist groups to metamorphose into ISIS. It's even more complicated than that, but it's essentially the truth.

>more than a billion who don't punish women
Oh Ben, you stupid cuck.

>we've invaded more muslim countries than they've invaded ours by an awful lot
Someone didn't study european history

Has he not heard of the Barbary pirates?
Fucking actors man

[citation needed]

Again, islamic fascist groups and rebel militias (terrorists) were present long before CIA involvement. There are examples in antiquity of rampant muslim sects enacting violence.

Churchill in more modern times spent much time writing of his experiences of middle-eastern politics and islamic terrorists.

>I can't read

you must have missed the citation at the bottom

t. muslim

The problem isn't Islam, it's sand-niggers. Nobody gives a fuck about gook Muslims or white Muslims. Only sand-niggers and niggers.

Post Genghis Khan mongols were muslim too(except the part that got sinified)
And they did a whole lot of conquering too

these kind of things are just as bad as "3/4 of college women will be sexually assaulted" and "90% of women get raped". You're conflating bullshit stuff together and providing no source. "Wife should obey husband" is also a very vague thing. I think a vast percentage of Christians would say a similar thing if asked in a certain way.

There is a source, and positing what christians would answer without a source makes you such an intellectually dishonest cuck that it is pretty funny.

You're going to have to step up your game mohammed

I'm not disputing that, but an extremist Islamo-fascist with rocks and sticks is a completely different animal than a group equipped well enough and sufficiently trained to seize and hold territory in the modern world. That training and that money came from multiple sources - Wahabbists and Western money being chief among them.

i'm just going to kill myself and take you all with me

Dune

This shit should be taught in schools. So many people think that the Crusades were absolutely terrible, when they were just a retaliation against the widespread takeover of Islam.

Yeah. It's called writing. If you did it with tax evasion, it'd be funny. He's not here to spout truths, he writes to offer another look at things.

They held extensive, global territory throughout history. Yes they were left behind in the modern world technologically and we have not helped there during the cold war - but they aren't using those weapons today - they are funded by turkey, by saudi arabia, even by worldwide sofa jihadists. The west has not had a causative role in their existence, their beliefs and directly in their current stance. We are in no way "responsible" for islam and its terror.

>Sack of Constantinople not put on the map of crusade battles

I would argue that most 'muslim conquest battles' were just regular conquest of the Ottomans and Moors, not specifically to spread their religion famalam. Anyway,

kekekekekekkeke