Whats the point of sex with a condom? You can't feel anything. Feels better to masturbate than have sex with a condom

Whats the point of sex with a condom? You can't feel anything. Feels better to masturbate than have sex with a condom.

this is why we should fuck muslim girls because they are virgins until marriage so probably not aids

Because otherwise retards like you will reproduce.

this

try buttsecks faggot

so you dont have a kid you fucking retard

So pull out. I agree with OP, won't even use those awful things with IV drug using whores. Never had an STD or pregnancy.

Helps when you're fucking a dude in the ass for money and don't want disease or to have to feel it so you can just dissociate through the whole thing.

Pulling out isn't 100% effective. I'm not having any fucking kids or getting a disease. Just use thinner ones.

It's 100% effective with perfect use. Pregnancy from precum is a myth. Thinner condoms don't help, and aren't 100% effective themselves.

>Pregnancy from precum is a myth

I'd rather not roll dice and do my thing

I make sure she on the pill, i use condom, and pull out

>I make sure she on the pill, i use condom, and pull out

you might as well not even fuck them.

Not being legally responsible for a burden on society like your virgin self.

Been fucking without condom for 10 years. No accidental babbys, you need more skill on controlling your lil brother, faggot.

There is the whole getting STD's from sluts aspect of things.

You're probably shooting blanks.

If you think you can't feel anything, you've never had sex with a condom. You feel a lot LESS, but you still feel it. Even a BJ with a condom, while not ideal, is still more enjoyable than not getting a BJ at all.

So much less it ruins it. Not to mention the excessive choking feeling because the US outlawed condoms that fit large girth.

You're probably a virgin.

I'd much rather be having sex of any kind with a condom than having no sex at all, is what I'm trying to say. No matter how much worse it feels than the real deal, it's better than jerking off.

uncutfag here, sex/bj with condoms is barely worth it imo

>outlawed condoms that fit large girth
cool story bro

anons can't resist dropping humblebrags about how enormous their dick is. I bet if you surveyed Sup Forums you'd find an average dick size of 9-10 inches.

I have a buddy who felt the same way.

Lets see, in the last 8 years he's had contracted herpes, chlamydia, and got a serious case of the critters (granted, you can get those if you use a condom or not, long as you have hair down there).

What got him to FINALLY stop doing that dumb shit? Hep C. Now he's on medication that sure, keeps the Hep in check, but has a high probability of also giving him liver cancer.

So yeah. Keep on with your bad self and don't use condoms. Because it doesn't "feel" as good.

Yeah, condoms are useless when your gf has a intrauterine birth control implant. I used to use them all the time, but now I just fuck her raw and cum inside everytime with no worry of pregnancy.

Fun fact, the only way to eliminate the chances of having a child are to abstain from sex until you're ready for a kid and sure you want to have one with the girl you're with. That's why marriage and dating was a big deal in the past.

Condoms are best used with one night stands so you don't get a fucking STD because you ignore basic courtmanship to find out if a girl isn't a coke snorting pozz hole or not, and just wanna get your dick in a hole no matter how loose.

The best way to avoid condoms is to date someone who understands early on whether or not it's a long term or 'just for fun' relationship, making sure they aren't crazy and having no STDs is the first step to not having to use a condom. Fun fact, there are several birth control methods outside of condoms that don't effect and sometimes enhance sex.

Spermicide paired with birth control from her side helps a lot, using multiple birth controls is your best way of decreasing your chances of having a little mistake in nine months, think of the misery you have suffered in your life and do not bring another mistake in this world to suffer the same abuse of not being wanted. Spermicide also doubles as lubricant sometimes, but must be applied correctly, this could be included in foreplay. A lot of birth controls make it hard for some women to get wet on their own. The spermicide will destroy your little swimmers before it gets to the uterus. Birth control causes a sort of false menstrual cycle where women typically don't ovulate (drop and egg) thanks to hormones in the pills. Furthermore, it causes the cervix to get into a state that's less soft and has a film in its tiny opening so sperm can't get through.

Pulling out also greatly decreases the chance of impregnated a woman but does not eradicate it. When you shoot a load you have over 3 million little fuckers shot into the death canal that is the female reproductive system.

Always remember life can find a way, though.

if it makes you feel any better, 99% of the people posting on Sup Forums about how they refuse to have sex with condoms have never actually had sex. They just think it makes them sound cooler and more adventurous and helps them forget they are in their mother's basement and haven't had any kind of sex except for the handjobs they get when the retard masturbator stops by for another session.

Jokes on you I have never even had sex.

I cum inside my gf, no condom is great get her to take the pill or get the implant

ya it's retarded for girls not to be on bc these days.

Birth control can cause infertility. Some women care about having kids instead of being whores.

Especially the implants. They can tear her cervix to shreds and she'd never have a kid. On the plus side, some hormonal birth controls can also save fertility in women who lack hormonal balance and can be prescribed in such a case. But they can also fuck up the balance in the same way.

Some women are also allergic to the synthetic progestin that's a mock up of progesterone.

Have her wear a female condom then, those are gapers.

Retards like him will reproduce anyway, because they don't use condoms.

Fun anecdote. i havent used a condom in 15 years. mostly in a relationship, but also quite a few one offs with extremely high risk girls.
no stds, no pregnancies

most men don't give a shit about the side effects of birth control methods. I was with a girl for a while that had really nasty reactions to the pill. If you really care about a person you'll sack up and just wear a damn condom. You're getting laid, stop being such a whiny baby.

So you dont get aids when you fuck your faggot bottom in the ass

you do fuck faggots dont you?

are you gay or something?

I bet this faggot eats pussy

>illegal
according to what law?

one time my hooker offered to fuck me without a condom because I was having trouble finishing the second round, but I said no because I'm not a fucking retard.

But I'm not whining? I'm actually just giving facts about birth control. I support the use of condoms, but I mostly support the use of abstinence, marriage, and genuine love and care for the person you're sharing your body and potentially the rest of your life with.

FDA regulations. it's not illegal to posses, just to commercially manufacture
you can google for the specific numbers if youre that interested

You had sex like 2 times over 10 years? Sucks for you

Couldn't just fucked her ass so she won't get pregnant?

Are you cut? I'm uncut and condoms feel good. Blame your country for chopping part of your dick off lol

i was talking to the anons ITT and elsewhere that don't care, not you. Sorry if that wasn't clear - I was agreeing with you.

Hey man, more power to you! Me? I prefer not to play Russian Roulette with my wang. Before I have unprotected sex with a girl, I wanna see the results of the test, know what I'm saying?

Seriously, not being all "YOU'RE BAD AND YOU SHOULD FEEL BAD AND YOU'RE GONNA DIE!" You do you. IMO it's just not worth the risk.

>fucking a hooker's ass when she has done no prep for anal

don't have a shit fetish, sorry

/thread

Sex does feel better without a condom, but it still feels good with a condom. You either have a mutilated dick, your dick is small or your partner's hole is massive or a combination of the three. Sucks to be you.

This

That's good to know, I just wanted to make myself clear enough too. Good on ye.

Even with prep, anal is probably the best place for a condom. No matter how well she's cleaned out your dick is still going to smell like for a while, even after a wash.

Conclusion time.
you are all a bunch of fucking virgins.

yup, you do you. sex isnt worth having with a condom, and the odds of a mishap with some discipline too (want to get into std odds? ftm insertive asympto non-immunocompromised==rare) are not worth never enjoying sex
tell me, you have such low risk tolerance, are you consistent? someone afraid of events at your level should sure as fuck not ever get in a vehicle, walk by a busy street, or go outside during a storm.

It depends on the size of your cock. A thick cock will stretch the latex condom and make it thinner. More sensation is felt through a thinner condom.

OP probably has a skinny cock and should buy smaller condoms.

Problem solved.

Never had sex with condom with my girlfriend, even when she didn't take the pill

>have an incredibly medium-sized dick
>try extra large condom
>fuck wife with nice pussy
>get some movement inside the condom
>feelsgoodman.jpg

Then start having kids so you can throw out condoms altogether. And spend some time with those kids and feel fulfilled. Then have amazing sex with a wife who thinks a happy, fulfilled husband/father is hot, even when you're okay, maybe a little good looking.

yup, fuck discomfort.
i could fist your ass with no lube and prep too, lets see how that feels

idk man, i never use a condom.

>discomfort
If you dick is that sensitive, I don't see what all the fuss about not feeling anything with a condom on is about.

condom is for white bois - it just feel natural
yet forcing a black dude to wear it is very rude and disrespectful

What kills me is that a woman can only get pregnant in a 24 hour period in her 28 day cycle. Yet everyone quotes that old cliche "she can get pregnant anytime you fuck her"

It's bullshit. Let me break shit down for (not you I'm replying to) everyone
>man's speed can live for 7 days in womb
This is true if you are incredibly healthy, don't eat steak or have stress
>on average, joe steak and eggs for breakfasts sperm lives for 3 days
This is key. Your sperm can live 3 days. This is assuming you are an average guy
>her body preps her womb to keep sperm and move it during ovulation
So, for the day before and after ovulation, her pussy juice will be slick and egg yolk like. It allows the sperm to move from canal to cervix
>why is that important
If you cum in your girl say 2 days before ovulation, you might shit yourself think you fucked up. You did, but her pussy by and large won't be able to keep your sperm alive cause it's not ready to receive yet.
>gimme that tl;Dr
Women are only able to get pregnant for 24hr a month. Your sperm can only live for 3 days in optimal conditions. Live a little and cum inside a girl

pressure is a different sensation.

This is bullshit logic. The first few times I had sex, I literally couldn't keep it up until I realized I needed to switch to a bigger condom. Then everything was peaches.

Then you're doing it wrong.

Thanks Mrs. Goodwell

Thisis misinformation at the finest. Women have nearly ten days of prolonged fertility where it's optimal to get them pregnant, that's during the entirety of ovulation after a woman's period, which is where her cervix is soft and easier for sperm to get through as the hormones that cause ovulation cause this result as well.

Even when they're not ovulating they are STILL able to get pregnant, that's why birth control pills don't work all the damn time.

Further more the male sperm can exist in a female for up to two weeks at the longest, there's no specialty diet that decides this, it depends on the pH of the female, where the sperm end up (most die, but the ovarian tubes can be one of the least hostile places in a woman's reproductive system). If women were only able to get pregnant for twenty four hours a month there wouldn't be such a thing as over population you dense cunt.

underage

I haven't had sex with my gf in over a month, today I asked for a handjob because everything else is unrealistic to ask for, she got angry and made me angry. We are in our 20s and been together 3 years. I hate my life.

Feel safer and thus more relaxing, also I'm quite big and it has lube on it, the times I tried without I barely managed to get in even if she was wet.

Also if you think sex is all about the feeling your cock has you have a terrible sex life, all the body must be involved, the cock just triggers the orgasm but the rest makes it a great orgasm.

I'd like to fuck a girl on pills and with proper lube tho, to see what its like when I'm not thinking about the school for the baby or how many inches my balls are still out

Dump her, dumped mine the first time she denied me sex after a year.

That was not the reason, the reason was that she wasn't involved anymore and denying sex was just a symptom, she clearly didn't want to fix anything and that was the right thing to do

Never been a lot of sex but it's slowed down. I want a family though as well and in 27

So you don't get stds you dipshit

My hand has never been as warm as pussy m8

this is the reason your parents should've used condoms. We don't need more people like you who believe the main reason for using condoms is not to get aids. If your parents hadn't fucked monkeys we wouldn't even have the problem with aids to begin with.

You're just not fucking hard enough.

It lets you fuck her in ways that would make you pop in seconds. Really put the hurt on that vag.