Wouldn't they all be better off dead anyway?

wouldn't they all be better off dead anyway?

Says the guy ruled by the other idiot threatening nuclear annihilation?

fuck off commie

Gtfo commie bastard

Probably, but in reality most of them will just become refugees. The Chinese definitely aren't going to keep them in humane conditions (they can barely do that for their own citizens) so either way they have a shitty situation. We certainly can't import than back to the US.

So I'd say just from a humanitarian perspective, we shouldn't attack NK unless we are willing to finish the job and kill ALL of them.

YOU'RE ALL COMMIE BASTARDS GET OFF MY BOARD!!!!!!!!!!!

Who the fuck cares if he bombs Guam?

It's a fucking third world country full of degenerate primitive gooks who contribute absolutely nothing to our country.

I seriously don't understand why any of you fucks even care

Wouldn't they?

if we let them attack our territory, no matter how small and useless it is, it makes us look incredibly weak and our allies will trust us even less than they do now

Yeah, it's a fucked up country. Millions of people have starved to death in the past decade. We'd be better off arming the civilians there and having them take down the cake from the inside.

You're a fucking moron. Guam gives the US air superiority over the Western Pacific region. It gives you early warning of any missiles headed your way from China or NK. Without Guam the first target would be the heavily populated state of Hawaii. Seriously you are so stupid you shouldn't be allowed on a computer.

>third world country
it's a tactical foothold and resupply point on the outer edge of the Pacific and is a territory of ours.
That's like asking "Who the fuck cares if he bombs Florida? It's a fucking shithole full of rednecks and baby boomers who contribute absolutely nothing to our country"
Except they actually contribute a higher percent of the population to our military than any individual state, so theres that. Between military advantages and the idea of letting some chinkfaced motherfucker take a free hit, I dunno dude let's just let them bomb the place ay?

What? This isn't Game of Thrones. This is real life. The literally entire world sees Guam as a cesspool of rat chinks who are wasting their resources.

Kimmy boy would be doing, again literally, the entire world a favor by blowing those fucking dog eaters off the map.

I don't get why we don't just use their women as sex slaves because they aren't good for anything else.

I'm very ashamed to say that wasteland is one of our territories. Those sideways-cunted Japs should have kept it.

No, Florida is Florida. Tactical reasons is a bullshit excuse to keep those rag rats alive.

We can do literally everything that Guam is "tactical" for with a couple of drones and some neckbeards

This. Any reasonably intelligent person with even a limited knowledge of military history and strategy should know how critical offshore territories are for any country interested in protecting national security.

>the literally entire world

As I said, you're a fucking moron

Also a million chinks soldiers isn't even half as good as one of our Marines. They provide us with absolutely nothing.

No I'm not. What are you? You're a fucking libcuck who thinks those gooks are people too.

Fuck you and the horse you rode in on.

You like to fucking men and horses?

I'm an ex-Navy Corpsman and I can't even begin to tell you how wrong you are.

Our bases in Guam is literally trash duty. We're just there to babysit the cat cookers.

>can't argue my point cuz I'm right
>Hurr I know I'll take something he said literally
>Lol I'm so smart and winning this argument

Go home summer. You don't belong here

>We can resupply every ship across the Pacific with drones and some neckbeards
>Our early watch system can be run with drones and some neckbeards
>The tip of the spear can be driven with drones and some neckbeards
I dunno sonny, I'm beginning to doubt your cognitive abilities.
>a million chinks soldiers isn't even half as good as one of our Marines
I'm not talking about Korea, silly, those people? They ARE our marines. They enlist same as any other American.

Bro. You're obviously talking about peacetime operations and day-to-day activities. In a conflict theater the role of this type of outpost is much more significant. You know that, c'mon.

Except you're wrong. Those bases are useless. We live in a global world. We can deploy from Okinawa and Hawaii. Guam is just a shitstain for Asian niggers to run around and play in

He put ex- there, y'know thats primarily for the boys that get the big fat DD. Though personally I think he's lying.

I put ex there because I was only recently discharged due to end of contract. I'm re-enlisting in 6 months. My boys need me. Hoo-yah