Just sitting here alone at night on acid

Just sitting here alone at night on acid.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.torontosun.com/2017/08/11/trudeau-needs-to-voice-a-position-on-north-korea
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

On lsd, not alone

Its ok its ok its om
It will return
It wl Reuters
Love trust
Trust love
Trust love
Love.trust
m.torontosun.com/2017/08/11/trudeau-needs-to-voice-a-position-on-north-korea

Skynet online resolved issues we can adapt protocols

Ok ok ok
Mashups go

Pleas do not delet for wasting time pleassee

Resource regerate
Humans are infinite
No puppy

How far in are ya, buddy?

All dogs

Super in hard to hold on

I like to ground with cartoons, keep things light

open the window and fly like a dragon !
you can do it, believe me

play some music you are really into right now at a comfortable volume

is there a god?

Holy shit same

Have a safe trip user wish I was joining you tonight

Thanks guys

What dosage you take? Whatcha seeing bud?

hey man the world is an amazing place.

Enjoy your adventure man. Discover the universe for me, will you?

>watched the latest TNMT movie on cid
>had a good time

krang was the best

I took a few altoids of them. Idk what's the normal dosage on them

I only did acid once or twice, I cant remember. one time I ended up walking around my room in the dark and somehow got cookies and soap all over the ground. I gave no fucks tho cus was in bliss..i went back and forth mentally between the prospect of creating reality and that episode of josh Kirby time warrior "human pets" or something. tripp got even better when I layed down in bed and watched color pixels fly around and explain creation to me, but only what seemed to be the very early stages of it. at some point I drew myself back to take an overview of my self and my life(cus that's why I was doing acid initially, for those type of purposie) I saw my self and my situation in life and from above myself kinda. I love who I am, but when I saw my situation I laughed and flew away. the morning came and as soon as lights in my room were on everything around me was surrounded by Technicolor lines. and when I went outside the entire sky was covered in a snowflake shaped cloud that was to perfect to be real but was as clear as day. it was orange and pink from the sunrise. anyone know how the matrix works? does anyone here know me? can u give me some advise or something.

tell me more about the matrix man, what exactly do you mean by it? what else is there opposed to the matrix?

I don't know much to be honest. plus who can you really trust.. and by matrix I mean a synthetic simulation. idk what else there is, from what I hear its more easily controlled by the experiencer and we would in theory have more choice than we seem to in the simulation. we could be a video game or maybe more of a work program designed to do high levels of computing and calculating. maybe a simulation of all that could possibly be? and endless spectrum of possibility? who knows man. that's about all speculation I can report.. how bout you? what do you know about that kinda stuff?

Tripping as well. 250ug rn.

Hey for anyone here on acid, what's really gonna bake your noodle is trying to work out whether or not anything is real.

Nah it's a real personal trip for me. Still going on too. It's nearing four in the morning for me.