Bread full of shotas

bread full of shotas
bonus ponitz for feet
bonus pointz for dominant shotas
bonus pontz overload for combination

where're all the shotacons?

pic related

Lurking

im bored, and i know you degenerates turned into sexual deviants because you got diddled by priests or family friends when you were kids. so post your stories, i got some time to kill.

Won't bore you with the details
Molested by lifeguard when 6,
Now I'm a piece of shit too

>Won't bore you with the details

please do.....

So at out primary school, we sorta had a mandatory swimming lessons at the towns local pool, don't know if they did that anywhere else, used to be a pussy as a kid and got bullied by this kid called Joe, bastard used to hold my head underwater during lessons and I have a huge phobia of drowning, got to the point where I'd sit in the changing rooms trying to avoid the lesson, one day lifeguard comes in and asks why I'm not getting changed, after trying to come up with excuses the prick just grabs me, says if you can't get changed I'll change you, pulls down my pants takes off my shirt, gets me into my trunks, nothing really sexual happened the first time, guess he was "sizing me up" or seeing if I'd tell or something

your story stretches my credulity, but im willing to listen to more.

just remember to keep your lies within the boundaries or realism.

thanks.

The second time he sort of pretended he was struggling pulling my trunks up, started having a reach around, didn't think anything of it at the time, the third time he similar to the second exept he rubbed his dick against me, and it just sorta progressed from there, we ended up doing all sorts in that cubical, even though I resented it for years I sorta realised I could have stopped it, I could have grassed him up, or just gone in the pool when I was supposed to, maybe a part of me liked it, who knows?
But now I'm just as fucked up as he was,
Fucking circle of life or something right?
Lol

I don't have a photogenic memory, I'm an alcoholic, you'll have to forgive me if I don't remember ever single detail

fine, you are forgiven, faggot fag.

what did you do in that cubical anyways.

i want the deets.

I'm guessing I was to young for full penetration, was basically just a bunch of touching, rubbing and sucking, we also did "hot dogging" as americans call it,
Ain't exactly the perfect snuff video, maybe a cubical but it was still in an public place

This went on for a couple of weeks, never really told anyone other then a friend who laughed called me a fag and dismissed it as a joke, there's a real lack of male on male sex crimes reported around these parts, but get caught with a little girl and you'll be lynched before the police get to you

So being a faggot is just part of growing up in your country?

are there any loli + shota sites?

Shotachan

Don't bump dying thread you useless autist!

Any sauce¿

fucking newspidey, ur supposed to spam active thread! not keep alive the dying one, do you even know how to sage yet?

i picked it up in a previous thread so i cannot tell you more than iqdb

I assure you americans don't call it hot dogging.