My gf has started eating and frankly I find her current body to be absolutely disgusting. What do?

My gf has started eating and frankly I find her current body to be absolutely disgusting. What do?

pic related

You start jogging for a couple of weeks, and then ask her to join you, together its a fun experience, and you jogging first makes her think you want it in stead of her thinking she's getting fat.

Become muslim, and avoid this pig

Tried that and brought her along a few times. She says her knees hurt and instead just spends the entire time stretching..

Good advice. You think i should leave littly piggy and find more attractive animal to fuck?

This, you start working out, get into great shape then encourage her to join you as something you can do together. The fact you are doing it wont just make her think its not about her but it will also encourage her to stick to it because stopping would mean letting you down. Anybody who has worked out with a gym buddy knows that having a person you are letting down if you dont show is an incredible motivator to keep you going.

Depends, OP. Make her puke? Or just cheat.

Get fit then leave the bitch because she's lazy and fat

Become muslim, and avoid this pig

Goats are pretty hot, my friend.

You've got two options:
1. Leave her.
2. Try to develop a chubby fetish.

I recommend 2 because the best pussy is almost always he pussy you have easy access to.

Op here. How do I tell her she is fat and disgusting without causing a shitstorm. Thinking about sending her a postcard from her "friend" or something

Btw she is vegan so don't know how she gets fat.

this. also make jokes about fat girls but not too mean

Play with her belly and say "a Year ago it wasnt so fun to Play with it"

today there is so much vegan alternatives to everything so it's not hard to get fat lol
veganpizza veganburgrs etc

Just tell her, don't be mean about it but dont try to hide the truth either. If she can't take an honest criticism about something as important as her health then she isn't an adult and doesn't belong in a serious relationship.

this
>livestream

be honest. tell her.

Stop being a faggot OP. Help feed her so she turns into a slam pig and enjoy the wins.
Faggot.

Post her nudes and let us decide if shes gross

>>7418457661846011461414106>>741847429testing, ignore me

what are you? gay?

Kys

Old fag here, dealt with this with my gf.
If she's a confident person who can take critisism, just be blunt.
If she's like my gf, and most other women, and would be crushed by talking about it directly, what I did worked. I started mocking fat women to her, constantly. On TV, around town, every time I saw a brawd who was overweight AT ALL I'd point her out to my gf and mercilessly make fun the fatty, and constantly make reference to that fact that you'd rather die alone than stick your dick in a fat fuck.
After a couple weeks of it she started having smoothies for breakfast and controlling her portions.
She's maybe 10-15 lbs overweight, doesn't bother me, but she was on coarse to go full hamplanet.

>gf has started eating
how many months old is she?
it's probably just baby fat will go away on its own when she starts moving around the room

Quit being such a bitch? Thats an option too.

she's cheated on you

>1

>2

you're upset about one roll? chill out dude.

have a pic from before she started gaining weight?