Classified details of Iran's treatment of US sailors will shock nation

Classified details of Iran's treatment of US sailors will shock nation, apparently it was much much worse than the Obama administration is willing to discuss. More lies from the white house, shit is getting real edition.

I'm thinking the girl got raped, anyone have more details? Pretty sure somebody got raped.

foxnews.com/politics/2016/05/16/congressman-classified-details-irans-treatment-us-sailors-will-shock-nation.html

Other urls found in this thread:

freebeacon.com/national-security/congressman-classified-details-irans-treatment-u-s-sailors-will-shock-nation/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2007_Iranian_seizure_of_Royal_Navy_personnel
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McDonald's#Headquarters
nationalreview.com/corner/429697/irans-propaganda-victory-one-illegal-image
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

freebeacon.com/national-security/congressman-classified-details-irans-treatment-u-s-sailors-will-shock-nation/

It'll be some bullshit about how they didn't feed them burgess, coke, and deep fried treats, which caused Americans to go through psychological pain.

alright so while Iran logically deserves it's autonomy so it can kick the rat hive this is not something that can go overlooked.

those fake soldiers are being displayed in public as an act of victory over the US

that kidnapping was an act of aggression with clear motive and now the sandniggers are mocking us.

the world laughs at us. America would never have been fucked live on CNN like this any other time in history. This needs to be punished.

How are those bricks coming?

Yeah.
I don't dig being laughed at by the circus.

>this meme
Wait until Trump says the wall was just a suggestion, just like every other one of his promises.

Shouldn't have entered another country's waters should they?

Build wall taco coon.
Tell of your naval might based Mexico, two expansive coasts and all you have is a *possible* fleet of Narco subs.

I remember when they took the UK sailors years back they took the girls ipod and she was devastated.

>The world laughs at us

nothing new here desu

Wait till he suggest we build one to block Canada too; once your economy implodes and your majority becomes Muslim.

The oceans were made for American ships.

the wall was just a suggestion remember :^)

>implying Trump is going to win
How many polls have him leading in the race against Shillary?

well see

hope and change was just a suggestion too.

Trumps gotten this far because he knows how to play the game.

whats that muhammed, i don't speak "surrender"

BS Iran carried out standard procedure for invasive ships in their territorial waters....The powers that be that probably ordered the ship to enter their waters are just mad they didnt get war with Iran, instead they got served some food, and released.

Lol @ nigger subhuman.

Yap.

Okay, you made me chuckle. Now, get back to brick.

For taking over them? Pussy act..

A lot

>I'm thinking the girl got raped

If this is true, I forsee a Happening on the horizon

Nice sauce.

I highly doubt it. The Iranians wouldn't rape the girl, they're smarter than that.

bataclan, charlie hebdo, your nigger infested historic capital, the calais jungle, your state media telling your women to fuck you in the ass

HMMMMMMM

our boat was in their waters. what do you think we would do if an iranian gunboat was cruising up the potomac?

military victory, political failure. very different.

pulling out of a country you're invading that got bolstered by their commie friends is much more noble than surrendering your own.

What's that #1 baby name in your country again?
:^)

I don't know man, this sailor seem to really dig into his fried chicken.

the whole thing is a none event that neocons are trying to use to inflame tensions to push their agenda. if we wanna play empire/world police then situations like this are bound to happen sooner or later.

My guess is they were fed low-calorie food. :^)

Although an embarrassing situation, both the UK and USA are stuck if something like this happens. So what happens?

1. You fight back to avoid capture, consequences are that probably most of the sailors would of been killed in a firefight with their bodies then paraded on Iranian TV.

2. Risk a major tactical engagement i.e. call in allied naval and air power to deter the aggressors. This then could risk a major strategic escalation in one of the of the worlds most crucial choke points.

3. Go out all Operational Praying Mantis style, sink their ships, shoot down their aircraft. Though with the current Iranian regime this would likely escalate into a strategic engagement with Iran either attacking Israel (a major risk as Israel would probably retaliate with nuclear weapons), Western targets in the Middle East like Dubai etc.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2007_Iranian_seizure_of_Royal_Navy_personnel

>Ass ravaged by jungle hobbits who used inferior weapons

>military victory

What was that suicide rate of your pussy soldiers abandoned by their government again?

(good double double)
the issue here is not with the fuck up on our end, which it was.

it's with the fallout of the prolonged and globally media sensationalized affair, one in which there is clear misconduct by the iranians captured on video previously and which numerous outlets from various countries and organizations have declared are impermissible by military or internationally agreed standards.

the op pic is in tehran. how many other sandkike countries are celebrating this without our knowledge, how many more are growing bolder, how many more are forgetting their place

>foxjews

We'd arrest them and probably do it so covertly that the only people who would have known they were gone were only the people who knew they were there.

fucking sweater

you seem to have a hard time grasping the concept of reading beyond the first line

INVASION + RETREAT >SUBMITTING TO INVADERS

i'll ask again: whats the most popular baby name in your country again?

:^)

exhibit a: your entire country

No chairs. The cunts.

>Israel would retaliate with nuclear weapons
>This is somehow bad

What?

>that kidnapping was an act of aggression

ha ha ha WOW

Didn't she get kicked out the Navy for selling the story to the tabloids?

>US and South Korean prisoners of war are paraded through the streets of P'yongyang by communist troops during the Korean War. The US officer in the centre is forced to wear a Hitler moustache and swastikas and drag a US flag

Oy vey bettah back off that Iran deal goy

"“I saw the weakness, cowardice, and fear of American soldiers myself. Despite having all of the weapons and equipment, they surrendered themselves with the first action of the guardians of Islam,” Ahmad Dolabi, an IRGC commander, said in Persian-language remarks at a prayer service in Iran’s Bushehr providence."

listen mick i'm just unsure whether or not to outright declare it an act of war

You were an undeclared armed presence in their territory! They could justifiably call it an act of war on your part!

but lots of healthy persian Apple and juiceboxes...

Glorious victory

>A russian owned fastfood gets in there
>American victory

i don't disagree with you

as I've previously posted, the issue is the intent behind the exposure of the capture, and it's resulting political fallout.

You'd have to be retarded to think any large international military force such as the US doesn't kidnap, extradite, return, etc. quietly all the time.

But there also used to be a time where you'd be both retarded and toppled for fucking with soldiers and rubbing it in the world's face when you were from some lame duck wannabe 1st world 3rd string sandkike hive

>russian owned
>being such a nigger you don't think someone will fact-check your ass
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McDonald's#Headquarters

calm down buddy and have Jewsbox.

US didn't signed Geneva conventions and uses prohibited unhuman weapons like dud-dum bullets. What treatment do you expect?

If this were British soldiers Americans would never shut up about it.

62%

you should calm down, just make sure you're in the designated street when you relax

these photos are nothing, it's things like the OP photo that are a problem.

Will there ever be a point in time where Iran won't be angry at the states for overthrowing an elected leader, installing the Shah, then supporting Saddam hussein in a war against them?

muhammed, since you can't answer yourself

on the off chance that you aren't some ackbar scum, good luck fighting for your nation with a plastic spoon and a pool tube

Jesus christ.

Please make this a big deal Trump.

not to mention a little thing called Iran Air Flight 655.

Top kek look who is talking america is going to be 1/3 beaner in a decade

I love how Iran triggers the fuck out of Amerifats, even with all you're power and this one country is putting you to shame

kek the cunt has to wear a veil

bet she got her asshole 'enriched'

We have fewer Muslims here than in the US. We also still have men to fight them.

>Americans still butthurt about this
Even our media forget about it

More enriched then it already were?...remember the 33% 'rape' complaint rate amongst servicewoman?

>I'm thinking the girl got raped

I'd be willing to bet that the men got raped. iranians are notorious homosexuals.

They'll be crying about this for all eternity.
It's literally another 9/11

I dont buy any of it. Iran has done this before e.g. with British sailors that tresspassed in Iranian water, and the captives are always treated legally and above standard. More kike lies from Fox Jews.

the only point of contention with iran is over the willful exposure of capturing americans, as has been stated. I guarantee you we have much more to be ashamed of.

>america is going to be 1/3 beaner in a decade
lol you say that like we aren't about to see a cleansing purge. and even if we went 1/3rd spic we'd still have more whites than you.

I love how britcuck faggots refuse to acknowledge that not only did their empire crumble, but they're now burning alive amidst the ruins ,and still turning the gas up

This

You trumpfags are wanting him to be a turbo kike, not a real independent. Kill yourself.

your media is run by cartels and kikes why would you ever use them as a measure of importance or urgency paco

how many heads did you see on the side of the road today?

It's actually Oliver. Muhammad only surpasses Oliver if you include Muhammed, Mohammad, Mohammed and so on.

That's still pretty bad, man. I mean, it's exculpating but still really depressing.

It's against the Geneva convention to use POWs for propaganda.
nationalreview.com/corner/429697/irans-propaganda-victory-one-illegal-image

>i don't speak "surrender"
Maybe we need to get your navy to translate

Salty as shit

They should all be dishonorably discharged. Fuck the boat Captainn. We learned never to surrender in the Army.

The only purge I see in America is the ethnic cleansing of white people from American cities not to mention the 25,000 black male on white female rapes annually with not one reported case of white male on black female rape

America is king of cucks we are following your example

And Iran capture foreign soldiers on it territory and did them no harm fed them and sent them back in a day if amerifatties weren't insecure children this wouldn't ass blast them like it has

So?

they even got bottled water , something most people in their country cant even afford

Oooh shieet. If that's true, Iran is fucked. There's no way the neocons are going to let this one go.

You're not at war with Iran dipshit it doesn't apply

construye el pared

The captain in charge of the boat has been court martialled/discharged

This. King Nig shouldn't have had the ship be there in the first place.

whoa whoa whoa nice rare
kek you got me
not as salty as the tears of your countrymen when they see the chainsaw turn on or when they watch their wives, daughters, and mothers raped and flayed.

If you're an idiot, muslim are 6% in a 87% white country.

dat edge

Enjoy your toasted Maple treats, syrup nigger

Wasn't there some story about Australians being in the exact same situation a few years back?
If I remember correctly they basically just flipped them off then drove away.

God it's like you people have this magically ability to booty blast Americans like no others can

nothing edgy about the strife of your countrymen you fucking faggot

how many people are found dead in a cartel dump on a daily basis, seriously

That's not how it works, retard. Taking foreign navy sailors prisoner is literally taking prisoners of war, therefore the Geneva convention would apply.