Trips decide if I take 20 adds .5 of mdma and drink a bottle full of dxm...

Trips decide if I take 20 adds .5 of mdma and drink a bottle full of dxm. I have lung cancer according to an x-ray a Dr took. Haven't went back since. Everything thinks I'm laying around feeling sorry for myself talking shit how I'm an addict and it's pushing my sanity beyond it's limits. Without pills I'm a shell of a human and I'm done.

Do it on live stream

Drug thread what are you guys on tonight brothers

I will when trips arrive.

roll dat shit

Dude this is sad

bump

do it man

dont

ya

no

Acid

OP you are an idiot for not even getting any extra scans or anything done who knows if you even have cancer one doctor's opinion isn't enough if you are this stupid to be attempting an OD over cancer your a giant pussy and deserve whatever happens

yes

Do it bro only up from here buzz lightyear

don't

go out and suicide by cop (assuming amerifag) instead, at least that way you can get on the news and be a part of archived human history forever instead of fading into obscurity

do it

don't do it

do it!

Man I know the feeling.

I need high strength opiates to live and function. My spine is wreckd, but people are looking down on me as a pill popping junkie.

I've stopped caring. Only I know what's going on in my own body.

Don't kill yourself, OP. Smoke some weed. That shit beats cancer's ass.

I wish you well, but please don't kill yourself.

yeah!

Trips

Check these out

don't do it!

>I have lung cancer
treatable with cannabis extract

look up the phoenix foundation

don't do it!!

Yup

Die op

Kys

u should not

Roll

plz don't

No.
Inject Heroin instead while live streaming (Dark Days by DJ Shadow in Background)

no

this

Do it

do it

roll for heroin

noooooooooo

(but stream it if you do)

quad get

reroll

reeee roll

how old op?

Let the bastard do what he wants. If he wants to kill himself cause he has cancer then he should. Honestly, drug overdose is way better than a slow death by cancer.

Dont do it

so close to quints

333 do it

this depending how far along he is and is it's even treatable.. idk some states even let you legally do it.

do it

quints decides

you felt anything that made you suspect cancer ? how come the doc made an xray of your chest

smokeweed

2nd

All

roll

You're retarded. Read a book, ride your bike, and start eating strictly healthy.

roll

roll

roll

roll

ROLLFAGG

fuckin do it user

rolololoolololololol

Quit being a fucking faggot. If you had done all those drugs you wouldn't be such a fucking pussy. I'm dying I'm an addict, shut the fuck up. Fucking fuck. Slit your fucking wrist you emo fuck. You deserve cancer you fucking dramatic bitch

Dude, if u have lung cancer you should be sporting much better drugs than that. Hell, your mdma is probably piperzine

gimme trips

reroll

I used to take around that much Adderall/Vyvanse and molly weekly I'd call off work if I couldn't get any I was pos. Had to go to jail to sober up. Feeling back to normal 2 years later. Who knows the cancer may go away. Turn to weed man shit chills you out

Do it, and post some vid/pics/proof tho :)
Also good luck on that dying/cancer shit tho

put it in your asshole and prove it

rollo's

ROLLLLLLLIE!

this

Weed, I know weed ain't shit but it feels good

Trubbit trippit trips frog is here

reroll

does 9990 count

420 blaze bro

Test.

does 0008 count

Dont do it op

Quints?

dont

This

Stop feeling sorry for yourself and just end your life you massive waste of space

55559???

do it, if you want.

roll

oh shit i got it

>Without pills I'm a shell of a human and I'm done.

Without pills I feel like a shell of a human yet I am the exact same person for everyone on the outside.

THE TRIPS!

>>I got trips
either live stream or don't do it at all, up to you man

you gotta choose the mdma or the dmt (choose the dmt)

both