the clinic

Pattaya

>Pattaya
Soi 6

in bangkok -> soi cowboy or nana street
in koh phaghan -> full moon party

Girl Town. Tightest pussy around.

>"girl" town

T&K seafood in Yaowarat (Bangkok Chinatown)

Fuck Pattaya. It's sad and disgusting. Thai girls are everywhere. The further they are from the hardcore brothel areas, the less obnoxious and money grabbing they are. All the islands are great, loaded with easy going bars, but the weather is shit now.

Are the hookers worth it?
Tips tricks and prices etc apreciated.

Pattaya is the place for whores. There's heaps of forests, jungles, parks, temples that are cool too. A lot of the islands (koh XXX) are pretty nice.

that's a tight fucking body

north thailand. chiang mai, chiang rai and the nature on the boarders. this places whisper in my head to come back. srsly. oh and sriracha zoo, look it up. place is crazy!!!

I've only been to Phuket, via the Navy. Thailand is beyond awesome. Don't spend all of your time fucking hookers. Try foods you've never had before, ride an elephant, rent a pet monkey, go parasailing, and just have an amazing time.

Thai girls try to become your GF. That way they've signed you up for steady cash flow. Look around at the guys who are with Thai girls. If they're happy, they've probably just arrived. Being caught up in their family shit, goes downhill real fast. Of you find yourself about to bail one out of some tangled pickle, run.

more of her

>"pussy"

I lived there for a bit; loved it. Lived with my gf. Not every girl is shitty. If you're looking for an actually girlfriend, try uni girls.

Kanchanaburi is super nice.

pattaya beach walking street

Please dont ride an elephant, its terrible for their spines.

Most of these animal sanctuaries are just abuse factories that use gimmicks and animal suffering for profits.

Bang a ladyboy
Film it
Become legend

i want to order takeout

holy shti makes me wana goto pattaya beach

This :'|

I lived and worked in Thailand for 8 years and Chiang Mai was probably my favourite place.
I was based in Rayong and always found the zoo a bit sad to be honest.

Should I keep posting? They're all OC

Yeah. How many girls you took pics of?

If you are staying in BKK, look up soi cowboy, nana plaza and patpong on youtube. There are many videos showing the nightlife.

Just sexting, but hundreds

I only traveled to Thailand for a month a few years back and found CM boring as hell
it seems more spiritual and chilled out than the rest of the country.
Unless I missed something the nightlife is too, terrible there

Rent a pet monkey?
What kind of deposit do they require?
What if I don't want to return it?

Sad fucking place.
Nasty and ugly Asian girls , they all are anyways.
If.you are there for underaged pussy than you are a sick fuck, but at least you get something fresh .
Idk I never had a fucking desire to go to any Muslims or Asian country, nor do I want to fuck their girls. Fucked fee and nothing special.
Love white girls and white countries

Go to one of the Ladyboy bars in Pattaya.... even if your not gay or whatever, trust me it is the best blow job you will ever get. Some amazing ass fucking too if thats your thing, but you gotta get a ladyboy blowie.

How do you meet them?

was this a lady of the night?
how much?

Enjoy getting aids tho

>Thai thread
>no traps
What's this bait shit

Cutest girl so far
Post more please

The local tinder

Regular girl, you don't need to pay if you're white. Asian pussy belongs to white cock.

Done in one.

More of her