twitter.com/AnonBabble

a pump

Fresh air and sunshine

driving fast theough school parking lots

sniffing glue

too much insuline man!

For me I would say mdma

Self doubt

Back in the day I was real into Opiates and everything else I could get my hands onto..I detoxed and got clean on my own.. went to jobcorps, then joined the army as 11b...........

I've been out a few years and I'm a functioning alcoholic with a mild coke habit. I'm better off than before but man I've always been an addict and it's hard to break...

try to get addicted to something that wont kill you. at least not fast

Coffee is da shit

Life

Weed and Coffee

is that water? faggot

Energy Drinks.

Booster
RedBull
Rockstar

AND ON TOP OF THAT A NICE WARM MARZIPAN CROSSAINT AND BOGDAN RACZYNSKI TRAX

Kekidoodledoo

no its fentanyl dip shit

oh so you ARE a faggot. get some dilaudid you bitch. fent is shit. would rather have tar than that shit

You think if i could find good tar id be shooting up this fuckin death powder?

you're gonna rip your vein letting it hang like that idiot

must be an east coaster...sorry

here's a story about my last time getting high and only time i od'ed on crystal
>be 20
>just got out of jail
>i snuck a shirt out of jail, says county inmate on back
>lets get high "one more time", fuck it
>be slamming/smoking H and crystal all night
>10 in the morning, obtain another sack of crystal
>lemme just do the whole shit at once
>ask someone for water
>tosses me a green apple vodka shot bottle
>think nothing of it
>mix up the shit in the watered down vodka
>slam it all at once
>start trippin balls. taste green apple in my mouth
>sweat profusely, take jacket off
>be lightweight drunk, i don't drink tho
>go full retard
>and i mean trippin balls, start seeing shit and hearing things
>heart feels like it's going to explode
>somehow convince myself not to freak out and have a heart attack
>walk around for 2 hours talking to myself
>forget I have a jail shirt on and people giving me weird looks
>someone points it out in burger king
>oh shit
>take it off
>stand in a corner behind a dumpster still trippin balls talking to myself for 2 more hours
>decide to walk home
>somehow make it home
>talk to myself until i fall asleep
>read the bible for 9 hours straight
>finally slept 40 hours later
>im wearing the shirt right now

Drug of hate

my wang.

Kek first time kid? You dont have that inserted properly

>Drugs

Cannabis. Alcohol.

Acid

anything that doesn't make your life go full retard after taking it once or twice. you gotta have a weak mind to willingly get yourself onto filthy drugs like heroin

This!

Try getting high on life you degenerate fucking Junkie.

If that doesn't work then weed, smoke weed.

since this is a drugs thread i gotta ask a quick question, so basically heres last night
>take half a .5 of coke
>drink a bottle of wine
>cant sleep all night
>feel feverish
is fever a normal part of a coke comedown? i started doing coke 8 months ago and i dont recall feeling like this before

acid
shrooms
weed
alcohol
some blow every once in a while
dexedrine
a nice fresh patch of 75ug Duragesic here and there

no benzos, muscle relaxants, or spikes

combo of blow and alcohol is my fave

>combo of blow and alcohol is my fave
my nigga can you help me out with im paranoid as fuck and havent slept all night
i just need a quick answer

that's normal idiot

ok thanks

Does anyone else feel stupid as shit after taking a bar? I know how it works and that it's normal to feel "mentally clouded" for a day or two, but for me it takes weeks or even months to get rid of that feeling. Even if it's just one bar and not even taken recreationally.

Psychedelic mushrooms help with opiod addictions. Try them you will notice progression

Already asked this in another thread but I'm sneezing and running nose for 2 days now after the blow am I allergic or just shit quality?

i wasnt sure cuz ive never had a comedown fucking suck this hard before and it sussed me out

It's called getting older dude hangovers suck

ok, thank fuck
i can finally try to sleep now

Selfharm

1/2 G is just the right amount to do in my opinion.
come down sucks but whatev.

Just remember that coke and alcohol is 3x worse for your liver. It creates a different chemical entirely. take is easy when mixing

>Just remember that coke and alcohol is 3x worse for your liver. It creates a different chemical entirely. take is easy when mixing
yeah i know that but i did it anyways withou really thinking
the one other thing that botered me was that my heart was racing hours after i stopped doing coke, i also smoked some weed a hour after i stopped so would that just be the weed interacting with the coke left in my system? (heartrate is around 80 bpm as of posting this)

i know these are fuckin dumb questions but please humor me so i can have some peace of mind and sleep

from what I've read on goog...you don't need to worrie till above 120bpm...I'm at that right now.

if you have extreme chest pain then it's time call 911. for most though 1/2 gram will not OD unless you did it in a confined amount of time.

drink water and try to chill..also weed will cause anxiety with coke...don't smoke with coke.

Weed, MDMA and mild opiates.

Plain old pot

personally just drink but over the years of heavy liquor my body is slowly deteriorating

Been smoking crack abit lately, very more-ish, but not something I'd wanna get hooked on, the come-down is miserable

hookers > drugs

Yes.

>weed will cause anxiety with coke...don't smoke with coke.
lol another thing i retardedly forgot
i think i was trying to get high and fall asleep but was caught offguard by the comedown and then anxiety makes me think im dying lol

thanks a lot yo i feel a lot better now
hope u enjoy ur high more than i did lol

yeah I have a ton of anxiety but still lines in front of me to do. 12 beers deep but hey..you only live once right?

I've more than a gram in a night with oxy and boooze so I think this half G and some beers should be fine,

lold

i wouldn't say im addicted to caffeine, as i can taper off of it within 3-5 days easily, but i still consume it every day because i feel slow without it
i smoke about 2.5 grams of weed a day, more or less depending on my mood
i used to have a terrible coke habit but it was too expensive. i blacked out once and came to my senses in the park down the block from me, trying to take a shit in the bushes. my priorities weren't straight, and they still aren't
nothing beats a nice joint though. so harmless.

>Kekidoodledoo
zozzle

But what's up with this guy?
Shameless self bump

naaaaaaaaaaaaaaah, I prefer to be the only degenerate in the room

Coke taken internasally can cause damage to the epithelium in the nose. If it contains other paticles (which it always does) such as tiny pieces of glass or other shit that does damage, the epithelium will increase its production and secretion of mucus to get rid of the stuff that's doing damage so it can recover.

Lol I have a similar story when I smoked pcp for the first time at 15

There's a reason I stay the fuck away from meth.

I'm smoking some weed, yeah yeah I know weed ain't shit but that's all I got right know

Fentanyl

lol trying to be the most badass druggie on Sup Forums? also why would you want tar, ecp is so much better and easier on your veins, tar destroys veins.

>drugs
I find myself in the lord jesus christ

dude alcohol actually breaks down your body worse than opiates, its the lifestyle that becoming an opiate addict brings with it that damages you. if you are careful not to OD, rotate veins, and get relatively pure stuff you can go for a long long time provided you also have enough money to eat, sleep regularly, dont live in squalor like most junkies, etc.

Alcohol, benzos and shrooms. Used to be a junkie

2.5gs a day is a lot nig. Like it's just weed but with a tbreak and a chillum a .5 lasts me two days.

I just took acid for the first time. Think I'm in for a ride.

Benzos are a slippery slope. At one point I was carrying around 100mg of etizolam in a solution that I'd just take drops of every other hour. I'd share it with people randomly too, most would want some dropped in a drink. I ended up getting robbed because I gave my friend some and he passed out. If my friend wouldn't have passed out I would have never got robbed by some crackheads while I was trying to get blow.

You're good brother. Just relax and enjoy the trip, save weed for after the peak if you're inexperienced to see how it effects you. I was thinking about taking some today too, probably just going to roll.

Babymetal is my drug of choice.

From italy. we have the best heroin of EU.. directly from afgan...Only in your dream you can shot this. fuck fentanil or other chemical shit...Americans are idiots and strange..but i have stop it whit that shit..now iam on methadone...0.5 mg..

smoke dabs all day everyday living it up in england lmao you pinhead fags should hurry and die :'D

nothing with needles cuz im not a hopeless degenerate

It's amazing. I'm just asuming it's lsd, could be anything. Hard to concentrate on what I'm typing. Very visual, patterns shaping everywhere.

dude... IVing anything will break your body down faster than alcohol. Enjoy your blood infection.

3 ibuprophen and an acetaminophen and I'm good for 6hrs!

You know that feeling of watching cartoons your whole life and then watching anime for the first time? That's what it feels like

When I do drugs I always put jesus in my veins ama right yall? Amen. This is now a Christian server please no swearing

stop quoting memes out of context you newfag

Mutherfuckin sausage rolls from the gas station. Gonna hopefully have a fucking heart attack and die from em...

Rarrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Fucks sake why is everyone on /b mainlining shit...?

daily reminder that needle users are degenerate and deserve to die.

PFFFFF HAHAHAHA

Insinuating weed and booze isnt a drug...

LSD, shrooms, MDMA, weed, speed and n20

Lookin dumb thicc

Got me too.

And WTF IS THE DINOSOUR

Did Meth plus acid night before last.
Shit was aight.
Me and my friend were chill.
Our other friend started crying talking about all these little babies he saw in the wood pattern on the walls and this demonic family he saw in the trees.
Nearly caught the house on fire with a hoooka then the crazy guy tried to kill himself with a japanese bayonet.

Shit was aight.

cocaine & hash
nothing else really

I watched a vidya if people making coke.

Shit has concrete in it bro. Glass aint got shit on crushed limestone rock. Have fun with yalls silicosis

>Americans are idiots.

Says the junkie...
Stay your bitch ass on the other side of the pond dopefag

Kek, wife asked me why the fuck i stayed up all night friday. Shit like that and funny wiki pics

>Didn't sleep all weekend.
>GF asks if I'm going to sleep.
>MFW when she doesn't realize she's fuckin a tweaker.

>amigo.

Lost.

youtube.com/watch?v=CrXY7s6pjjY