Well Sup Forums

Well Sup Forums,

I've had enough of my pathetic excuse for a life. I lost my job to a power hungry fat cunt, i have no money, i don't feel connected to the people that call themselves my friends, my family doesn't care, my boyfriend doesn't seem to understand at all and i feel like he wants to leave me more and more as the days go by, i despise myself as a human being and i feel like a weak, insignificant piece of shit.

What's some quick and easy ways to end it all?

sleeping pills

nutmeg

Suicide

Harden the fuck up

How many and what type?

First, go kill some jews and niggers, only then you will be free.

>post tits (if female)
>post dick (if female (male))
and just hang yourself, usually works

All the shit you're complaining abould would take me 1 year tops go fix
Stop pitying yourself and fix it

Meet me baby. Where you live?

Religion. Just believe in god.

Tie a rope to a door handle, throw the rope over the door, tie a noose at the end, put it around your neck, bend your knees (in over 60% of suicide hanging cases the person still had their feet on the ground, the "kick the stool" thing is a myth) get unconscious in less than 10 seconds, but might take a while to actually die (10 - 25 minutes, expect around 15) no pain, and it's actually very satisfying to feel yourself drift into unconsciousness knowing you won't wake up.

Myristicin is th bomb

go to church, become a christian, god always loves you

>how to have the most disgusting and long drawn out death ever
Have fun shitting yourself and look up pictures of people that chose that way before u do it
If you hang yourself do it so that you fall 2 meters and break your neck, death by asphyxiation is unnecessary, painful and for retards

Preying on someone suicidal. Smooth.

OP can we meet somewhere on an intl. airport? I would sleep with you on airside lounge and then we think about where we fly to next. What exotic place only you and me

I would just guess some low caliber high power cartridge from a revolver or some shit would do the job quick and roughly painless, but it would be way too messy and you can honestly fix everything you just described by ditching everyone and just ghosting someone who's already dead. It's a pretty good way to reinvent yourself amd you can do it for free to my knowledge. That's a quick, easy, AND painless way to end all your suffering. Remember, it's not running away if it sounds cool as fuck.

Go out in style. Get some high tinsel strength cheese wire, go to the top of a 10 story + building, tie wire to something that won't break on the roof, make a noose out of the other end, leave about 40 feet of drop time to ensure it works, put noose around neck, super glue your hands to your head, wait for glue to dry, then jump off, cheese wire should cut your head clean off with a good enough fall distance, when your body hits the ground, it will be your severed head attached to your hands and it will look like you ripped your own head off.

tits with stamp then your get your answer

Wahhh wahhh wahhh. Go get attention elsewhere. Preferably at the bottom of a long fall.

Thats kind of the plan..

I have some form of dignity.

>What's some quick and easy ways to end it all?

This is posted over a hundred times a week. How is it possible you've missed the thousands and thousands of threads asking the same question?

Eh.

show us some fucking tits or gtfo you slut

No. Go fap somewhere else.

or leave, burn bridges, and start new life

>i have some form of dignity
no you dont , people who commit suicide are worse then whores

K

tits or kys

Gonna kill myself either way so I'd rathr leave you to suffer and be laughing 6 feet under

kek i'm going to consider this when the time comes ,thanks

itt edgelord who doesnt follow the cardinal rules of the internet. good riddance

OP here, I've decided that I'm going to kill myself using my grandfathers unpinned grenade. I intend to kill as many as possible.

>only you can summon the strength to carry on
>if it's truly not in you, there's nothing I can say to change that
>I don't want you to go, though
>you don't deserve the pain you feel and I hope you find it in yourself to rise through it
>you are always greater than your problems, always able to try again, but I won't inflict any other platitudes at your stuggle
>if you really have to go, I hope you find Peace in your last moment. So long, dude.

Pic of grenade with time stamp or it's fake

do it in a mosque

This