How do you cope with sorrowful feeling of emptiness when you cant watch a movie or post on TV?

How do you cope with sorrowful feeling of emptiness when you cant watch a movie or post on TV?

i usually insert something up my ass and masturbate thinking about bailey jay fucking my ass.

this 2bh

i feel like i'm part vasya part artyoum

ok guess not
i can live with that desu

If this image is true then humanity is fucking doomed.

oh please let me get Evgeny

I'm def a Vasya

Kudos to whomever did that Pepedit

>both think Vasya
>both get Dimas

What did Sup Forums mean by this?

writing this made hard desu

Rolling for my boy arty

this is how you get vasya

We're special, user!

rolling for zakhar senpai

They in the mood for Jackie Chan

Roll

Get high as fuck after work everyday and mix in drinking on the weekends. living alone after like 10 years of roommates is weird pham.

they all sound p good to me.

rollin

Do youtube to mp3 sites really give you bad quality sound?

I mean like compared to iTunes or something, not fucking vinyl

Smoke weed

Unless you're an audiophile, no. Mp3 is mp3.

128 kbps, trash quality

The youtube links themselves usually have shitty sound to begin with. The sites don't fuck with it during conversion the audio was shit to begin with

T. autist

it will not sound much different from the youtube source but that already is a poor quality audio file.
so yeah it's shit quality.

mp3 fiber gives you 320kbps

>o iTunes or something, not fucking vinyl
if you have a decent audio rig a good lossless file will sound great, maybe even better than a vinyl.
The thing with vinyl is that delicious warmth analogue sources give you but warmth does not equal better quality, it just sounds nice.

can't all be that bad

Rolling for based Vasya

Vasya cheeki breeki iv damke

Tbh, I don't watch tv or films. I only come on Sup Forums because it's one of the few boards on Sup Forums that isn't that bat shit crazy

rolleroni

Hit me up with some Vasya senpai

Yeah, a 320kbps encoding of a 128kbps source. IE, a 128kbps quality file with the size of a 320kbps file.

>pepe
>representing a normie

Is it bad that a pic about autism triggered my figurative autism?

As long as it doesn't trigger your literal one, you should be fine. Don't want us thinking you're an autist rather than a normie, right?

Pls dima

I'm not a "normie" but autism is not my major malfunction.

Come on 0

>no ivan
>no demitri

this is a troll image

Zakhar's bit with basic math hits too close to home. I'm really bad at counting change.

No Alex/Sascha either. Confirmed troll

>autism is not my major malfunction.
Please tell me you're in a wheelchair. Because seriously I can't take another user that's fucked in the head 3 times over.

Prepare to be disappointed.

?

Artyom is my kind of guy

Right, so what's the damage this time?

Morbid obesity?

Fapping to traps

Any of these lads is a win

Artyom get

Rall

rollon

youtube audio is 128kbps, doesn't matter what you convert it to/how you download it, it will be poor quality.
but of course audio and production quality isn't the #1 musical consideration for most people so w/e do your thing.

>if you have a decent audio rig a good lossless file will sound great, maybe even better than a vinyl.
apples to oranges really. digital, tape and vinyl all sound great in their own right.

Yes hello

Boris blease :3

Zakhar for sure.

roll

as an autismal purveyor of electronic music this trigg'd me

It's true though most people who go to raves or festivals for this shit are absolute cancer and half the time can't even name the artists they are going to see. Pure frat mollybro retardation