YLYL Sup Forums edition

YLYL Sup Forums edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2zqiGsYEx2E
youtube.com/watch?v=iIGKlicb8n0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You already posted this thread like 5 times. Thanks for giving us the full Facebook post this time though.

>rebellious
>fighting for Sanders's collectivism

pick one

I lost to this one last time there was a thread like this

10/10

holy shit so glad Sanders will lose

she'll feel the burn of a skin graft in six months, believe me

WE WUZ HAVIN BIG BUTTS

hahahahaha is he burning because he's a Jew?
that's good

this triggers me

>sleave

this whole video. Especially the part where the based girl identifies as an attack helicopter

youtube.com/watch?v=2zqiGsYEx2E

Kek

shit thread 2bh

sage

fucking LOST!

DON"T SCARY ME!

Ya gotta stop slurpin' spa-gooturz from your sister's snatch if ya wanna sage properly, Luigi.

This guy

im done.

that hand only has 4 fingers

Did he get the country wrong?
btw the "banter" there is rather cringy

OC I made a bit ago
Pls rate

Pi/Omega

can you make it smaller?

Top fuckin kek

Is this bitch retarded?

Anyone got the Bernie fan parking in the handicap zone image?

owgawd

that's the multiculturalism you like

Lol this shit is hilarious everytime

lol canada

multicultural kek

>that white folks for you secretly loving everything about us

God if that person only knew how much I hate all niggers

>dropped out of uni around 3 years ago
>friend was talking shit saying I'll never get anywhere in life without a degree
>fast forward to now
>he has a law degree and works in a call centre
>I work as a 3rd like network engineer and make almost 3 times as much as he does

People who get degrees and think they'll magically get a high paying job are idiots. A degree is only good as a foot in the door, your actual experience and skills are much more important.

i love this bitch

I just caught that.

She should have saved the money and donated it to Sanders

>current president a muslim nigga
>future president a woman

It'll only get worse for you, my neighbor :(

But that would have implyed making a sensible financial decision.

Fuckin got me with that one.

underrated kek

>Who did I miss out?
Lost so fucking hard

superpower by 3030

No, it's behind the thumb and the malformed middle finger. It's an incredibly badly drawn hand, though. Try to mimic the position of the hand with your own. You can't do it without making the weakest, limpest fist you could ever imagine. Which is quite symbolic, actually.

Three fingers and a thumb

So fucking true. I'm trying to convince my sister not to go to uni, we live right fucking next to BAE systems. Why the fuck anyone would even waste their time by going is beyond me. I have friends in uni and I've told them its not worth it. I'm going to be making 30-35k in 5 years in construction in said company but I'm a working class man so what the fuck do I know

actually lost it and i dont generally like all the racist shit

behind the thumb bud

Maybe not so funny but whatever

>Just Simpsons me up, senpai

Yeah but at least we won't be canada.

thx

>(7)
WTF?!

>BAE systems

When I left school I was considering joining the Air Force to learn how to be an engineer, I always wonder what would have happened if I did. I'm ok at my job now but I wish I did something a bit more hands on for a living. I had a working class upbringing myself and I feel like my hands are too soft nowadays since I just sit behind a computer all day.

for you
youtube.com/watch?v=iIGKlicb8n0

good chat. not as apologetic as another one I've seen

This is the first time I've seen a progressive be honest about anything in a long time.

I can't believe that subreddit is anything else than trolls.

Lost

I don't know if we'll ever see quality bantz like that ever again. I don't think I'll not find that hilarious.

>Turk
>White

I lost

through dick, unity

Logic is wasted on them desu, why do people even bother

Turkic were the pre-muslim turks I think

>english lesson lasts only 10 minutes

KEK, it's the little details

>Turkic
It was going so well.

Fuck

Fucking triggered. I didn't have slaves. My family didn't have slaves. My family wasn't even here during slavery. I will not ever apologize for something that I was never a part of.

Also we have far less of a a history with slavery than the rest of the world has had. There have been white slaves, Asian slaves, Hispanic slaves, you name it. All ethnicities have been made slaves of at some point. For some old fucking faggot to imply that I should be sorry for something that I had nothing to do with really just makes me want to scream in his face. Fuck that guy. Fuck the apologist mentality. And fuck these imbeciles with their hands out for attention who lack the will to provide for themselves. They will get nothing from me.

POMPEY?

>now pls vote for me

I GOT IT !!!
>be atheist , depressed ,fucked up inside cause no religion to follow throu (Degenerate mostly)
Ay ooy good goy ? you have enough of the emptiness , fight for our cause ! liberty freedom equality *diversity .
>become Communist who hate christiannist

For the Britfags.