Has anyone here ever tasted their gf/wife's breast milk before? What does it taste like?

Has anyone here ever tasted their gf/wife's breast milk before? What does it taste like?

bump

too sour for my liking

It tasted sweet. Never like drank it down. Just sucked it from her breasts. Ive had 3 kids from 3 different women. All tasted sweet.

It's much sweeter than cow's milk, with a mild taste. Humans have one of the highest lactose (milk sugar) contents in their milk of all mammals. It's also relatively fatty, so it'll be nice and creamy.

Sounds like there was something wrong with that person.

Sweet and warm, tastes pretty good.

n-nice

Rather sweet, but not overly fatty like cow's milk. Someone recently described it as skim milk leftover from a bowl of Frosted Flakes.

Yes. A bit like skim milk left over after a bowl of Frosted Flakes. Thin and sweet.

Sucking milf out of my wife was one of my top 10 life experiences. Minding bending and profound. Wish I could do it again.

It does sour after it's been pumped, even when it's refrigerated. Sweet when it's fresh though, in my experience.

Reminded me of the milk at the bottom of a bowl of frosted flakes. Shit is cash.

Watery rockmelon/cantaloupe juice.

Didnt taste bad but felt weird. Did not like.

Taste like toothpaste, its probably because of the calcium

I love sucking the milk out of my wife's tits. Sends her over the edge when I'm tucking her and getting a mouth full of her milk. I love it also when she's riding me and she will squeeze her toys and squirt milk all over me.

is it from her tumblr? if so, link?

I have no idea but I think this fetish is starting to consume me.
>tfw no hucow farm

Salty milk and coins.

My ex used to have panic attacks if i sucked her milk while we fucked. Used to make me hard as a rock and it was sweet.
She turned out to be trans and had her tits cut off but she can't unsuck my dick

Kind of like thinner milk but warm and sweeter
Btw
Not really a fetish
And I wish she would stop breastfeeding our two year old.

cup of soy milk
cup of cream
tee spoon of suger

its probley the tits that start aching if the milk aint sucked out. gotta take it over if you dont want your 2y old having it.

Salty milk. But I think she has cancer b/c there was only one boob, it wasn't in the right place and it was hard. RIP GF

Tastes like you put honey or sugar in regular milk. I have a six week old. Wife likes to feed me in bed.

Dad of the year right here. Think about growing up with a piece of shit for a "dad" such as yourself then consider the following.

Despair.

Gosh, I wanna try it so bad... Never had the opportunity, since my mother wasn't able to breastfeed me

yes, tastes okay, but it's such a great feeling, can't wait for next kid :)

I tasted my sister in law's i wanted to taste her cum but she wouldn't let me fuck her

Sup Forums i got in contact with this girl i used to fuck. She told me she got pregnant with some dude. Been talking for a few days now and she told me that if i dont mind fucking a pregnant chubby girl i can come over....

What do?

doo eeet

Cream pie her

Cum in her and watch with pride, as your lil sperm warriors oust the invading parasite and replace it with their own elected leader.

Because I have kids, watery sweet like 0.1% with some non glucose sweetener, not a big deal OP you too tasted it when you were an infant but you don`t remember

I've thought about it....i wanna wait till she's more into her pregnancy. Big belly, darker nipples. Best thing is i've recorded her fucking with me before so this time around i'll probably get that too

Please provide a Sup Forumsro with links to some good HD titjob videos featuring big lactating boobs with huge nips.

source??

Warm, watery, and sweet.
Creamier depending on how much protein/fat I was eating.

doesn't sound that bad actually

How much child support u pay?

It isn't.
I mean, it is just milk.
I used to be really grossed out by it but I'm 3 kids in so

are you a femanon??

No user, there are no girls on the internet.
I'm just a breastfeeding man.

how do your wifes tits look like

wait are you a woman or a guy getting breastfed by his wife

Like a chubby chick had 3 kids fam
:^)

Yes

post tits now.

Gay.

anyone?

checked
i wish she would make longer vids like this

bump

it is really sweet and have a unique flavor. It is my fetish but only with my wife´s milk

Sweet as fuck... she didn't believe me so I had a bunch in my mouth and French kissed her hard.... told me it was the sexiest thing she had done/tasted.

So many fags who've read this and are now claiming it as first hand experience. Never change Sup Forums