Any food or fit fags here know about beans

Any food or fit fags here know about beans

>be me, poor
>only afford beans
>eat porridge for breakfast, beans and toast (1 can) for lunch and beans (2 cans) for dinner.
>usually mix it with anything on the reduced aisle in Tesco
>beans and cabbage, beans and eggs, beans and gnocchi, beans and pizza.. Anything for a few quid
>been eating beans diet now for 4months
>lost two stone, muscle stronger overall
>acne the same
>hair greasy

Can I continue to live on beans and beans alone. Some nights I just ear the two cans as I have no money for anything else.
Will it have any long term consequences. I hope to get a new job soon and have some rice and potats and shit.

You need variety

Beans are a godsend but you need more variety. Chickpeas are nice.

Beans did this to my uncle.
Be careful.

Beans and rice and beans and rice and beans and rice and beans and rice and beans and rice and beans and rice and beans and rice and beans and rice and beans and rice and beans and rice and beans and rice and beans and rice and beans and rice and beans and rice and beans and rice and beans and rice and beans and rice and beans and rice and beans and rice and beans and rice and beans and rice and beans and rice and beans and rice and beans and rice and beans and rice and beans and rice and beans and rice and beans and rice and beans and rice and beans and rice and beans and rice and beans and rice and beans and rice and beans and rice and beans and rice and beans and rice and beans and rice and beans and rice and beans and rice and beans and rice and beans and rice and beans and rice and beans and rice and beans and rice and beans and rice and beans and rice and beans and rice and beans and rice and beans and rice and beans and rice and beans and rice and beans and rice and beans and rice and beans and rice and beans and rice and beans and rice and beans and rice and beans and rice and beans and rice and beans and rice and beans and rice and beans and rice and beans and rice and beans and rice and beans and rice and beans and rice and beans and rice and beans and rice and beans and rice and beans and rice and beans and rice and beans and rice and beans and rice and beans and rice and beans and rice and beans and rice and beans and rice and beans and rice and beans and rice and beans and rice and beans and rice and beans and rice and beans and rice and beans and rice and beans and rice and beans and rice and beans and rice and beans and rice and beans and rice and beans and rice and beans and rice and beans and rice and beans and rice and beans and rice and beans and rice and beans and rice and beans and rice and beans and rice and beans and rice and beans and rice and beans and rice and beans and rice and beans and rice and beans and rice and beans

I don't eat rice.
Not a fuckin chink or some shit
It always goes wrong when I make it

combined with rice, beans are a complete protein

isn't 2 stones like 14 fucking pounds or some shit?

i think you'll be fine if you try to mix in different food groups (like bread. maybe some milk, apples) try your best to mix up what you can and don't forget gay men will pay good money for a one night stand (not a joke. consider it)

casamiento

gesundheit

>Can I continue to live on beans and beans alone
I love how this is the question you have
How about working on this part?
>be me, poor
You lazy fucking shit

Did you not read my op

I'm looking for a new job soon.
I appled to be a bin man but I didnt pass the government medical but I can resist the application soon

Tell me about yourself OP. Why are you in this mess? Why are you only able to afford beans?

i lived off baked beans and toast for 4 years
i can of beans and a loaf of bread would cost me $1.80 NZD

beans alone i'm not sure, but the only other things in my diet at the time was coffee and weed so i think you will be fine

>resistance is futile

Im not very good at life
No exams results
No family
Live in a shit hole
Want a government job as it well paid

Thank fully I don't live in USA as I have free health, dentistry, welfare allowance etc

Can't cook
Don't know how people afford all the expensive things in shops

Vegetables are literally cheap as shit. Eat some greens like green beans, spinach, broccoli and what not with beans and rice. You said you fuck up rice? Follow the instructions, if people from a third world country can cook it you should be able to.

If you lived in the US you'd be able to afford more than just beans. Also I work at a fucking gas station for the insurance....80 bucks a month for my whole family..... (I grow pot as my main gig in a legal state) so the whole "free healthcare" bs is redundant.

>Can't cook rice
Jesus chicken nugget Christ how pathetic are you. It's fucking rice you boil water and throw the rice in to simmer. Do you fuck up pasta too? Do you try to make toast and end up with burned oranges?
Do you pour yourself a glass of milk and it catches fire? Shit your pancakes must end up as an uncooked roast beef

made me spit coffee from laughter
thanks user

My pasta is always soggy as shit and my rice always hard or else too bloated and falls apart.

I once cooked it in the kettle.
I have a pot but it mustn't do it very well. Water always fucks up

This is a lie. There are other things than beans that or like, cheap? Like taco Bell has a bomb ass $ menu! Spend 3 $s and your full af

Like the cheesey bean and rice burrito

Taco bell... We don't have that shit here

And £3 would buy a lot of beans I can ear for a few days not one meal...

Are you stupid? Potatoes and rice are cheaper than beans when you calculate it out, just to name a few.

Use a rice cooker you fucking invalid

I literally have no words.

Yeah I'll just go get a free one.
Oh there aren't any free ones...go fuck yourself then

28 lbs kek

Beans have some protein. Potatoes and rice are starch and sugar.

Milk is great, btw.

You have enough money to pay for internet. You could probably find a free one online. Orrrr learn to cook some fucking rice dumb fag

you want a NEW job? so you have one already? Work 1 extra hour. You can afford a very decent meal on 1-2 hours of minimum wage in any mature economy.

I don't have money for Internet that's the thing.

I'm in a library to get WiFi

Right. Where will I go freericecookers.com

Fucking kids have no idea what real life is like. Just guessing
If it was so easy ID have a job and lots of rice cooked in an expensive rice cooker.
But I dont

where do you live?

England

Learn to cook lentil soup, that's generally cheap

go to any supermarket. tell them you will do the shittiest job they have for some write-offs. supermarkets throw away tons of shit that's perfectly fine to eat. A lot of the time they will just give you the fucking food