China buys 90bn of London gold

>China buys 90bn of London gold

what does this mean?

money.cnn.com/2016/05/16/news/china-buys-london-gold-vault/index.html?iid=hp-grid-dom

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vxNiBAlcwkE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bumpu

Maybe they want to re-establish a gold standard with the Chinese Yuan as the world's official currency.

The only reason why the US Dollar is considered the world's currency is because everybody who defies the American Federal Reserve Bank will be crushed by the US military.

If China can back up their claim with military strength, then the USA's hegemony will come to an end.

i see

did germans ever get their gold back form us?

It means London is retarded. Selling your gold NOW? Gonna regret that in the near future

Either China or Russia will rebel against the Jews. Mark my words. I hope we leave the European Union +ECB system at the same time with them.

The nwo is shifting the world power to China.

How do you lads think the West/kikes will retaliate against the chinks? this is a pretty big fuck you towards them

Can't get back what's long gone.

It's not leaveing London

It's easier to make someone suck your cock with a gun than it is with gold

Considering that this transaction involves the City of London Corporation, that gold has probably already been sold at least 100 times already anyway.

>muh gold

why are goldbugs and Schiffbots so delusional?

youtube.com/watch?v=vxNiBAlcwkE

>city of london corporation

is this like how Washington DC is actually a corporation and they run the fictitious United States Corporation?

Somewhat. It was never included in the land reform act from the mid 1500s or whatever it was, and remains more or less as a city state unto itself.

One key point of interest is that you can trace its role as the financial center of the world back through the Haseanic League, all the way down to Venice an the origin of the Venetian Black Nobility, the balance of powers between the Church and the Holy Roman Empire and all that. Neat stuff.

Another key point is that the financial laws in the City of London Corporation allow for what's called infinite rehypothecation, meaning essentially for serfs like us that they can sell the same thing over and over again ad infinitum once they process is set up correctly. The particular financial laws there are one of the main reasons why so many of the world's most ridiculous financial scandals take place through there.

I agree with everything here, except for the gold backed yuan.

It's not truly gold backed, but a gold price fixing scheme.

Mostly semantics, but the result is the same.

Couple that with everyone selling their dollars for euros, yen, and renminbi, and you have an interesting time ahead.

its not called "new world order" check out the banner in the background "the world order"

You'd think after they tried to play "governance" as something different from "government" they'd have stopped being so silly as to call it "world order" instead of "new world order."

It really is as if it's all the work of interdimensional aliens that fundamentally lack creativity.

Huh. Guess I was the retard.

>what does this mean?
China's had the gold backed Yuan for a while now dipshit.

They've been buying up shitloads of gold since the 1980s in preparation for this.

Those brits are backstabbers

We can only rely on Aussies these days.