youtube.com/watch?v=uEXtVsLIbVM
youtube.com/watch?v=1xB5MDGZDuI
youtu.be/eY091UmIP2M
youtu.be/uSuV-tgeXd8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=uEXtVsLIbVM

Cyкa

Die

This is not a rekt thread, don't be so fucking edgy. Desperate sickfuck.

This thread sucks, let the soil replenish before you try getting a new one started.

Gu

Using that picture for a thread that happens about 50x a day is pretty useless

XD

I've been there

Kekd and checked

SO INSECUUUUUUUUURE!!!!

youtu.be/eY091UmIP2M

I'd print this picture and ask her to autograph it.

>trying to promote your shitty gameplay videos on Sup Forums

kek

I will find you and cut your arms off so you can't fight back and cut your legs off so you can't run, my own fresh juicy fleshlight, i wanna see you bleed and scream..

>No sound
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Why would you save a picture twice?

this thread is shit

IDs are not unique across boards faggot

Ugh

Fucl

i just don't understand some people.

Prefect example of no matter how infinite my possibilities on this earth, life will generally be shiy becayse i have to share it with scum

Some fucking crackhead wigh his fucking bumhands and like picked at sores on his hand, came up and syarted petting my fucking 1k+ pup, my dog was literally worth more than his life and the fucking white trash piece of shit is lucky i have a heart and was in a good mood
I pulled my dog away and the guy looks up at me smiling like a pig in shit, "awesome"
No what would be fucking awesome was if you're very existence wasn't a fucking travesty, are you gonna gove my dog a bath now too with ur cummy bummy bloody fucking shit stick you call hands, literally took my fucking eyes off my dog for a sec to speak to someone, fuck

This and not killing half the people who have started shit with me, i get all their info, whwre they live, where they are going, and just wait for them to do something really bad, like this skid who jumped me and i punched his face in after getting my shit kicked in
I see him later at a bar and nearly decapitated him with the back of a chair, got him kicked out, and he has the balls to say he will get me, BITCH I WAS THR HAND OF GOD AND SPARED YOUR FUCKING WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHOT EXISTENCE, ON TOP OF THAT I CAN GIVE YOUR FRIENDS DRUG MONEY AND THEY'LL SET U UP FOR ME, FUCKING PPL THESE FUCKING DAYS FUCK

Eat my dick

youtu.be/uSuV-tgeXd8

please don't tell me you don't have a 1k rat

hahaha
eating dogs is pretty normal, so grow up, fag :~)

Pajeet said as he prepares to brave his city and reach his shitting street

You could be a good cooker if you try it too

He could've at least kill or knock out the fucker. would've been less work actually

Fug u guy

I see school hasn't started yet

Двaчyю