Do anybody still takes this faggot seriously ?

Do anybody still takes this faggot seriously ?

>Do anybody still takes this faggot seriously
>*Does

Also, he appears to be taken very seriously as bait on hooks for newfriends

Sure. Everyone on earth outside the US, and all Americans who did not vote Trump. So, most Americans.

Why? Was there some Bill Nye style of bs lately from him? Did I miss something?

Americans are Christian you dumbass.

>not all

Just the meth belt and confagerate states are. Those don't count because that's murica, not America.

Do anybody still takes this faggot seriously?

Of course yes, fedora.

>theist
>best way he can defend his retarded childhood indoctrination is to try to use a hat as a form of attack and discreditation
>even uses wrong hat

Give me one serious reason why should i believe in atheism.

Hats are extremely important to theists. He probably picked that one rather than an actual Fedora just because it is smaller. In Catholicism the bigger your hat is the more infallible you are, so a small hat is an insult.

It's not about theism or atheism. That black and white binary thinking is for children

Holy shit, dem brows

So about what ?

the magic of reality and the greatest show on earth were good books.

Dawkins is a great scientist and biologist, and most of his critique of religion is worth listening to.

However, I do not agree nor condone his views on abortion (especially in regards to Down's syndrome) and his blatant and unnecessary islamophobia (or his defense of that nut job Sam Harris).

>unnecessary islamophobia

Implying this exists.

The only real fact is that our time in this existence is finite.

Just live your life. It's short. Enjoy the moment.

If God doesn't exist it doesn't matter if you believe in God or not because you won't know the difference in the end

If he does exist and you believe in him you go to heaven.

I do. But I'm well aware that this shit hole is infested with racists and bigots like yourself.

>blatant and unnecessary islamophobia

admitting your cuckoldry - very brave

Then this discussion is therefore trivial.

I don't believe in atheism

what if we have a god that sends you to hell for believing a false god exists?

Pascal just identified the argument, he didn't create it.

Pascal also said "I am so made that I cannot believe"

There is literally no reason to believe in any god, not just yours

Jesus is a bad poorly copied version of Mithra

>believing in a religion in [current year]

No matter how insufferable the fedoras are, and no matter how much the vacuum left by religion is filled with political bullshit by SJW faggots, religion is make believe for retarded adults.

Being terrified of a quarter of the world's population - very brave.

He's not necessary anymore

>I don't believe in atheism

zero belief required. It is a philosophy of reason and objective morals for a happy future. Thinking the your messiah is returning in your lifetime is antithetical to a sustainable future.

Sounds like you believe just to cover your ass.

>No matter how insufferable the fedoras are
At least you're self-aware

Most people believe for selfish reasons.

Fear is a normal reaction to a violent and barbaric death cult full of inbred pedophiles

>Being terrified of a quarter of the world's population

Identifying who is putting out the fragile stupidity is actually a good idea. Identifying those that support the stupid ideas is a good idea too.

You're identified. Lemme guess - you're a Qur'anic flat earther as well?

Atheism is a belief idiot. Starting that religion is a lie is a claim and needs evidence.

Believing is easier than thinking, hence more believers than thinkers

Ex-Muslims are calling Islam a fragile religion. Hence why apostasy is punishable with death. If that mandate was enforced, then Islam would have no members.

Malaysia is now hunting down its ex-muslim group as of right now.

I like him

>Atheism is a belief idiot.

Atheism is a belief like "Off" is a TV channel, or celibacy is sex position.

Have you taken your pills today?

This is fun

>Ex-Muslims are calling Islam a fragile religion.

This makes sense, plus I think other religions are beginning to show fragility

Everyone with a brain still takes him seriously

So I understand that americunts don't, you voted for the orange retard after all

Muslims are deluded pieces of shit

True, most Christians just believe whatever their pastor tells them and can't explain the Bible any further than common knowledge. Most atheists just believe whatever Tyson or Dawkins tells them and can't actually explain the theory of evolution any further than common knowledge.

I hope this is bait and you're not really a gigantic retard

Nice Facebook memes, faggot.

>I think other religions are beginning to show fragility

No one genuinely threatens anyone that questions or criticizes Christianity. Christians just blow that shit right off.

Muslims lose their shit.

Right you are Mr. Bond

Enjoy dick sucker

Lots of Christians get apeshit, but religiously they aren't supposed to.

I support the Cheeto in his crusade against SJW garbage and I support Dawkins in his crusade against SJW garbage as well.

Islam is a respectable practice for kids too

>Christians just blow that shit right off

Oh really?

WUBBALUBBADUBDUB
God's not real. Rip that band-aid off quick.

>If he does exist and you believe in him you go to heaven.

Enjoy hell faggot

Actually user has a point in part. It may not be a religion but it is still a belief and a presumption say you know there is no creator deity. In realty you don't know just like theists don’t really know.

Is that Hugh Hefner? I thought he was dead.

>reddit and morty

Nope. God is fucking real. It fucking loves you. It will show zero proof it exists, and if you refuse to believe it will send you to hell. It is the god-fag.

>Lots of Christians get apeshit,

How many fatwas have been issued by Christian organizations? back your claim up.

Islam has murdered hundreds of people in recent years that published books, comics - translators of books, others.

Atheism is the opposite of a claim, faggot. It's "Hey, dude, I believe X. Here's my evidence." "Well, user, your evidence looks suspect to me so I don't buy your claim." Not "THERE IS NO GOD HURR DURR."

>I support the Cheeto in his crusade against SJW garbage
>implying the retard gives a flying fuck about that

trump would side with anyone, and I mean anyone, if he thinks it can benefit him.
there is no crusade, you've been conned like every other idiot who voted for him

He was fine when he was mocking Christianity, as that helps in our project to dismantle the West, but when he went after Islam, he lost all credibility. Anyone who defends him is racist and xenophobic and a fucking Islamophobe.

>giving in to chemical desires is hip and cool
fuck off you weak pathetic animal
>but it makes me feel good !
so does heroin

I thought he was really good in curb your enthusiasm.

ayy lmao. If god is real then obviously everything we think we know is fake, therefore i have no reason whatsoever to assume that theres a higher chance of god not existence. So it is literally a belief game. you could just go full quantum and take no position though. yeah.

Dawkins is fine on biology, but he suffers from engineers disease and thinks he's an expert on everything from religion to feminism now. His inflated and unjustified sense of self-importance makes him a joke. It's a shame his legacy will have nothing to do with his work in biology and everything to do with being just another old white asshole on the internet.

What in the fuck are you on about?

No Atheism is "A theism" which means "Not theist". Theism means belief in the existence of a god or gods.

So by EVEN JUST USING THE SIMPLE LANGUAGE you know Atheism means "No belief in a god or gods".

That's...that's what I said, you mongoloid triple-nigger.

You clearly have not read any of Sam Harris' writings, or you have but are simply are just too challenged to be able to understand.

haha religion. thats for cucks with no backbone or brain. Actually humanities greatest drawback

such a waste

ah, here it is, the atheist who assumes anyone who doesn't like his shit tier hero must just not be smart enough
euphoria!

do you have the retard ?
>Just live your life. It's short. Enjoy the moment.
thats a hedonistic life, purely ruled by the release of chemicals in pleasurable situations. Basically its being a drug addict

Yes, but what if you believe in the wrong God? or the wrong VERSION of that religion? Pascal's wager is no better than atheism as you're only better off if the exact religion you follow is the right one...out of thousands. If you follow the wrong one you could be worse off than the atheist as you believed but specifically rejected the correct beliefs. Whereas an atheist rejected all equally without any favourites.

these dumb faggots don't get that merely following your animal appetites isn't freedom but only slavery

Mostly by edgy americans who want to rebel against their protestant parents.

only if you assume God is as big a cunt as atheists

Yes and you cant prove through belief the existence or nonexistence of GODs.

Dawkins > Jesus

I guess breathing makes me a diatomic oxygen addict? Eating meat makes me a glucose, triglyceride, ATP and protein addict? You're a fucking retard. Everything you've ever seen or known has just been reactions between atoms, you fucking moron.

Says you. Don't be projecting your shit pal. Near death experiences can also change perspectives

Onus is on positive claims only. Atheism doesn't NEED to disprove god. Only say "I don't believe you."

youre a disrespectful ignorant faggot sheep. keep that in mind as you go on today

fullretard.jpg

Most major religions are based off eother Abrahamic or Hindu theology so those are probably the safest ballparks.

it's not sunday yet

I don't believe atheism.
game. set. match.

Well isn't the entire point of pascal's wager that all religions, just about, say you'll go to hell if you don't accept them. If that's not true then we already know the religions are false.

Again, too challenged to understand.

sheeple!
the cry of the neckbeard

The mere fact you say they're essentially Chinese whispers based on older legends proves that they're all bollocks.

You sure showed me, faggot. Look. Here I sit defeated.

Well, he's battling against PC bullshit either way so I don't care

Atheism can argue about any gods as written in books, but honestly you cant prove or disprove the existence of a god or gods. Its all a matter of belief. You can believe there is one, or you can believe there is not one. Both are belief based and show your lower standing as a thinker. A wise person will simply say "I don’t know" and move on with life.

No, the point of Pascal's Wager is that you lose nothing by being a believer if your beliefs turn out to be horseshit - you end up with exactly the same afterlife (i.e., none) as everyone else. But if you mock your Creator (and he does exist), he may say 'fine, you can have an afterlife without me," which would be eternal misery.
Nowhere does Pascal say God will be denominationally cranky or even religion-specific.

>Onus is on positive claims only.
This is technically false. Onus is on the claim which is contrary to the predominant consensus. 99% of humanity has believed in some sort of supernatural. Burden is on Atheism to prove supernatural does not exist.

I actually pity atheists like you who aren't bright enough to get past middle school anti-establishment theatrics. Anyone whose cosmology stops developing in 6th grade is a borderline retard. But for that, I can't be angry with you. Being mad at a downie is what someone with no god would do.