When will Alyssa Welch feed herself to an anaconda...

When will Alyssa Welch feed herself to an anaconda? The fact that this 5'1 100 lbs vegan hasn't already done it is aggravating

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13689363
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Also she goes to Bridgewater State University

Bump

How many poeple actually want her to do this? Has anyone ever straight up asked her?

I want her to. She's a vegan millenial it's not like anything of value will be lost

More?

Bump

fuck yes more

high school creepshots discord: Rpr6ttX

What's the story here?

I asked her during one of her YouNow livestreams

I'd be amused by it
>Implying a basic white bitch has any value to add to the world
What is overpopulation¿

First I spammed snake emojis in the chat but there was no reaction

I would listen to her forever if she would just turn her back to me while she spoke

What's that supposed to mean?

Then I asked "what will convince you to feed yourself to anaconda?"

i meant more snake vore dammit

She was doing a q&a with the viewers (roughly 45-60 poeple) and paused when she came to my question. She read it aloud and said "no there is no way yoi can convince me to do that, but 'thankyou' for trying".
I wasn't backing down that easy. Con.?

strawpoll.me/13689363
Poll for you anons

Plz

I askes her "what have you got to lose" (her life obviously) but she didn't react, instead another fan said "your life would be at risk" to which Alyssa did react, but she didn't know he was speaking to me so she was just confussed. I asked againn this time she responded. "I have everything to lose by doing that"
Con?

I'll continue anyways

I didn't just want a response, I wanted her to just go all out abd talk about it. I wanted her to ask why I was asking her if she wanted to be fed to a snake and all the other details.i wanted this to happen infront if her viewers

holy shit

Fuck off

What do I do with this on discord

Who else thinks Alyssa would enjoy it?

Or do you think she'd cry the whole time

>you decide
Umm, sweetie, fate has already decided that your sole purpose in life is to be snake food

How long would it take for it to digest her?