Forgotten Movies

>Such an empowering strong independent female muh nasa character that a dead man had to literally come to her in a dream to instruct step by step how to get home and also to open a peanut butter jar lid for her.

I think you mean Interstellar or the Martian

Interstellar > Gravity > The Martian

Pretty sure you're actually retarded if you think that because Nolan is a shit director and Cuaron isn't. Nolan is an exposition cliche shoot myself in the foot director.

Who gives a fuck who directed what?

Interstellar was just the better movie.

wow you literally are retarded.

Interstellar isnt better because Nolans directing detracted from it. He fucking sucks. Glad you enjoyed babbys first special relativity lesson dude love

interstellar doesn't deserve to be lumped in with those bad movies.

nah you can fuck off autist
interstellar>>martian>>>>>>>gravity

haha

checked

nolan fags utterly destroyed

waste of quads desu

/thread

>not welcoming the hans into your heart and ignoring nolan's flaws as a result

disappointed

So this is the Sup Forums version of those retarded fucking brand loyalists from Sup Forums. Neat.

It was a great experience that I will be forever appreciative of when I saw it in the theater. It was 1/1000 of that when I saw it on home.

For me it's unwatchable for now, I guess I will try it out again if I ever get 4k tv or VR goggles.

holy shit nolan fans are actual fucking plebs
>triggered reddit style

>le plebs lol triggered xD

How can one man be so wrong
The martian>Intersteller>Gravity

Honestly they all weren't that interesting.

I loved seeing it in 3D in the theaters. Me and my sister had anxiety attacks from it because we both have fears of space. After the lights came on, my sister said "I need a xanax!" and a big chunk of the theater laughed, then someone shouted "I hear that sister". It was cute.

Quads of truth

Nolan's a hack

Normal everyday occurrences in my every day life that constantly remind me of the themes expressed in the Thin Red Line. In my opinion, the movie is absolutely incredible. I just purchased the Criterion Collection bluray of the movie and it. Is. Stunning. There was obviously some sort of joke at the Oscars that year because however the hell it didn't win best cinematography is beyond my intellectual capabilities. The acting was superb as well. The music by Hans Zimmer was gorgeous and VERY underrated. The direction was intricate yet very natural - basically the movie is a masterpiece.

Now, I will admit that the film has a narrative that is hard to follow but if you know anything about Malick it's that you shouldn't be focused on the narrative but rather the images presented and the story being told with them (It's called visual storytelling, if you were wondering. Yes, that's a thing).

If you thought it was boring, then, I don't really know what to say. I respect others opinions but sometimes (more than sometimes) I really feel like this movie gets way too much hate for unknown reasons. Are people still butt-hurt that it wasn't Saving Private Ryan 2? Come on guys....