How many circles in this pic?

how many circles in this pic?

An infinite number, because electrons and protons are circles

You'd like for me to tell you, wouldn't you you little bitch?

i see 16

There are a finite amount of those things.
Try again nigger

0? Lots of rectangles, though.

Look at the vertical lines

Still, none of those are circulars. Just because something turns through 360° doesn't make it a circle. It has to have curved lines dealing with diameter and shit. If the top of your circle has a line the length of its diameter, it's not a circle by definition.

wrong, circles don't exist, they are purely hypothetical.

0 pixels are square.

Where do you see a single circle? It's rectangles, you retard

Exactly 0. There are some circular shapes but 0 actual circles.

Like I said. No circles by definition. The lines being straight means the distance chances across it, faggot.

Zero, the image is made up of straight lines

Changes*
Sometimes, Google is a retard.

Can't wait to see your next image rotation, mathematically illiterate, faggot. I predict 90° to the left or right of original orientation.

Oooh. Nice countermeasure, Mr. Troll. Explain to me why the answer isn't 0, then, yeah?

nice

0 and anyone who says otherwise is an idiot

>90° to the left or right

What part of that makes no sense to you. If I rotate your image 90°, I have to choose a direction to rotate the axis. Are you just trying to troll intelligent people in here by pretending to be retarded?

It's working.

I think he was implying that you need to say "clockwise" or "counterclockwise" but it's effectively the same thing and he just has a stick up his ass.

Thanks for translating that from Retard to English for me, user. We need people like you who can bridge the gap with the Neanderthals so we can inform them how fucking stupid they are.

You fucking ruined it!

none you autistic faggot all i see are rectangles

18 circle jerkers. Does that count?