Trump 2020

trump 2020

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6qn_Qhz9MQM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Libs love their hypocrisy and double-standards.

Trump lost the general election, the Democratic process picked Clinton.

Pack your shit and go back to 9cuck summerfag

You cant discrimate based off of sexual orientation. You can choose not to work with an individual because of other reasons though.

It's okay to not deal with one particular person. To exclude groups of people based on "I don't like or agree with them" is wrong.

How come your righties don't know what hypocrisy actually is? It's like you're not educated or something.

>hypocrisy and double-standards.
trump is a liberal?

>Trump lost the general election
No, he's president.

I get to boycott whoever the fuck I want to for whatever reason I want to.

If that means I boycott a bakery because they won't serve gay people, that's my business, not yours.

If I do NOT boycott a business that does something YOU do not like, go fuck yourself.

They didn't want to make a wedding cake because it was against their religion for two people of the same sex to get married. You can't force someone to make something for you if they don't want to. You can refuse service to anyone for any reason of your choosing.

Still lost the general election pop vote

>Libs love their hypocrisy and double-standards.
trump the liberal.

remember for every 1 you have, i have 100.

wrong
trump won general election by 30mil
repubs in CA n NY
union bussed
illegal aliens
dead people
no voting id laws BS

You can refuse as an individual but not as a business

See

what ?

what part of illegal do you not get?

the electoral college is not a democratic process. it's anti-democratic to convince the southern states to remain in the union.

Every one of these is stupid dumbass shit. LIberals as a whole don't do this.

There's idiots in both camps.

trump won pop vote by 30mil votes

Retarted

Listen man. You need to understand that your understanding of the situation is wrong. The fact that your only source of information is Breitbart and Fox news doesn't give you a rounded understanding of the situation.

>it's not hypocrisy when i do it

democracy is pure evil communism

USA is a constitutionally restricted propertarian capitalist republic

remember you cant vote my house yours

reagan isn't president. this guy is. you lost, get over it.

would be good press secretary for trump

Except Austin is fairly progressive

>democracy is pure evil communism
kek. fantastic. so basically usa is north korea. that explains the huge prison population and the immature crybaby president.

You can't based off of their race, religion or country of origin. Everything else is fair game

your mad I am OP, and pro trump
you complain
I school you
are you misinterpreting everything?
dude I am a HUGE Trump supporter
:)
Trump 2020!

this tired old meme again? haven't you gotten new material yet boris?

One of these is not like the other

saved

holy shit

right
all pro gun capitalists are
commies are regressive

>implying the right didn't do exactly the same thing when Obama was elected

north korea is communism
hitler was a democrat
yes yes
is this news to your mosquito brain?
TRump want LESS regulation!
SMALLER gov
LOWER TAXES
and is fought tooth n nail by big spending republicans who are just democrats really
and all the 100% scumbag real democrats
liz warren is REAL
she is a fukin SENATOR here in MA
a SENATOR
its insane
where did government get MONEY to build road and school?
WHERE NNIIGIIIGIER?

>your mad
my mad?

>I school you
is that what you call posting memes?

>dude I am a HUGE Trump supporter
*yuge

>bait level 9001

more lib hypocrisy

demand higher minimum wage while letting in illegals saying we need them because they're willing to work for less than minimum wage

Because Melania Trump is not an identifiable group of people?

1. It was about hypocrisy, and you bring up burning things.
2. Burning a paper doll =/= burning businesses, cars, and destroying private property - which liberals do.

Stay salty...

let go back to basics shithead

Why did you call me a summerfag for OP?

lol

explain yourself!
lol

just admit u fucked up

Anonymous 08/12/17(Sat)13:23:41 No.741870415 ▶ (OP)
Pack your shit and go back to 9cuck summerfag

then claim I am anti trump?
lol

Anonymous 08/12/17(Sat)13:30:56 No.741870896 ▶File: 1501123767073.jpg (82 KB, 960x960)

(You)
reagan isn't president. this guy is. you lost, get over it.

cmon explain yourself
cmon puppy!

>>death penalty is wrong
>>abortion is totally ok
I think the exact opposite. Death penalty is ok, but abortion isnt. I voted for trump

...but paying a public fortune to bail out large companies and financial institutions is ok

> (You)
>(You)

Oops!

All Drumptards right now are either trolls or absolutely retarded.

There's a difference between denying a customer over race, religion or sexual orientation, and declining a business partnership offer....

Oh, I triggered you? Well fuck off.

Wow, the Russian shills must be getting paid overtime today.

I think both are wrong, but both should be legal. Pretty much everyone can suck my fat unhypocritical dick.

I agree
pro gun pro capitam people are progressive
yes
yes

enough triggered snowflakes and you get a snowstorm....so best for you to STFU

Both sides DO do the same things, and there were just as many protesters and rioters back in 2008, but you're too young to likely remember that.

>just as many riots by the right
I'm going to have to call bullshit on that one. There were peaceful protests during Obama by the TEA Party, but never did they riot, loot, or destroy other people's property.

If it was so commonplace, cite some sources or videos showing this.

the government should not bail out anyone
Trump wouldn't have done that, or reagan

great depressions caused by government and democracy and fed

right
get it now? lol

fucking nerds using word drump still
wow
people like you exist?
lol
lol

democrats love to say how both sides are same

naaaaa

democrat did stupid shit like obamacare and 60s immigartion and fed, and viet nam

Listen man. You need to understand that your understanding of the situation is wrong. The fact that your only source of information is CNN doesn't give you a rounded understanding of the situation.

the tea party was old people, antifa is young people. different generations protest in different ways, but it is still protest, although in slightly different forms.

>trump 2020
This will happen. If not because of Trump being awesome, then because the DNC will run some shitty candidate against him again. Probably fucking Pelosi.

Hillary again? As stupid as it sounds, I wouldn't put it past them.

Zuckerberg said he's going to run too.

>Zuckerberg said he's going to run

It's the law, and he played the law to his advantage, doesn't mean he agree with it.

Go look up the phrase, "false equivalence"

Hating on someone because of choices they've made, is different from hating on someone because of their skin color, or religious background, or sexual orientation.

Oh, wait, now I remember why it's so important for you to believe that gay is a choice. Fuck You and your political identity!

Homosexuality is a choice. You choose who your sexual partners are, so it is not like race. You also choose religion, and political affiliation.

notice "gender" wasn't mentioned. liberals believe you can choose your gender.

Like choosing to have a gay wedding?
But let's hate Melania Trump because she was born the daughter of Donald

fucking retarded

> has no sources to back up claim about rioters
F.a.k.e. n.e.w.s.

Hey dipshit, no rational person chooses their political opinions. They are an outgrowth of an individuals mind and person. None of those things are willfully chosen, they are inherent to the individual just like being a certain gender, or sexuality, or religious belief. >it's so important for you to believe that gay is a choice. Fuck You and your political identity!

youre retarded xD

>You can refuse service to any one for any reason or no reason at all

Except race, religion, creed, sexuality, disability, ethnicity, or any number of other protected classes.

Although, you could just as easily decline to say why you denied service, and then you're perfectly fine.

Once he became president he was kind of honor bound to follow up on Obama's promise to Syria that we would attack if they kept using chem warfare on civilians

I bet if a Muslim business refused to serve a gay wedding because of their religious beliefs, the left would be defending them.

Then when people pointed out the hypocrisy, they would call it a false equivalency, because Muslims are a minority in the US and are oppressed, blah,blah,blah...

>Muslims are a minority
This. Also nevermind that religion and race aren't the same thing. At least, not when there is an agenda to push.

>just as many protesters and rioters in 2008

Well that's a fuckin lie.

/thread

youtube.com/watch?v=6qn_Qhz9MQM
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

shut up stupid

>Also nevermind that religion and race aren't the same thing.
I meant Muslims are a minority in the USA in terms of the religion, not race, but yeah if they are Arabs or whatever as well they will push use both those aspects in their retarded excuses

wow you are stupid
are you a public school teacher or a lawyer?

no he wasnt

wtf

trump best ever