How delectable is the chocolatine?

How delectable is the chocolatine?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2-XrcCm_gWI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Senpai you can get a solid pain au chocolat at most decent bakeries in the US
It's fucking delicious

this meme is quite tedious, though

it's choc au pain you degenerate. chocolatine sounds like a nesquik flavored milk drink.

This, with of course the baguette, is the #1 reason I want to go back to my country after residing for a month or longer in a foreign one. I eat a baguette every day and a pain au chocolat every 2 days, it is delicious.
> pic related, just ate one

Also, I know you are an incult burger, (and that's okay), but do not call this a """"chocolatine"""" ever, ever again.

Sry 4 bad engrish

Only true meme i saw about the french on those boards are about baguette : Yes, almost every french eat baguette every fucking day, if i don't eat my baguette, i feel empty inside

Your English was great

>Not calling it Napolitana
Barbarian frogs

You're my first (you) ever.
Thank you, I will never forget you.

Un autre pour toi anonyme ;)

>used the excessive quote meme (an Sup Forums meme)
>first (you)

nice try

w2c chocolatine fâm

I love these but the bad ones that are too "oily" aren't good

*pain au chocolat: 10/10 tbqh senpai

Not the same thing.

i think they call them crossiants tbqh fàm. bit embarrassed for u tbqh

>chocolatine
kys

'no' tbqh

Due to my lack of english skill and my politness, I lurked for two years before posting this. Still a newfag, but that's enough to get most of the traditions.
Some people still have manners, unlike you, fucking leaf

>not posting in faulty English purposefully to piss off everyone !

>Kanye is wrong
lel look at this faggit

That's a Choc-o-Swirl™ in your pic you commie

Literally who lmao

It's called pain au chocolat. They're very delectable. Go to a good bakery and have one. Read a newspaper while you're there. Have a coffee. Pair that coffee with a cigarette. Go to a bar afterwards and have a nice brown ale, or maybe a red. Nothing too savory, you just had a treat.

Wikipedia says they're called 'chocolatines' too, in southwest France and Canada, you autists.

Pretty good. I don't do a lot of pastries but I will always eat a chocolatine when I can

youtube.com/watch?v=2-XrcCm_gWI

Looks like a neapolitan to me...

It's a pain au chocolat.

And it's as good as imagination can put it into mind. It's delicate, sweet but not too much, greasy but not too much, it's nice, it's soft.

It smells like love in the morning.

it's shit but pains au chocolat are neat

those are good but it really depends on the quality of the chocolate inside. if you buy one at like a supermarket, it will probably be shit when compared to one made by a half decent pastry chef

here in portugal you buy those with egg cream too. bretty gûd