DRUMPF BTFO!

DRUMPF BTFO!

youtube.com/watch?v=57VpjQF0bDA

Skip to 2:00

Other urls found in this thread:

ximage.me/leaked-celeb-nude-photos/full-set-of-jennifer-lawrence-hacked-nude-photos/
correctrecord.org/barrier-breakers-2016-a-project-of-correct-the-record/
themindunleashed.org/2016/05/selected-not-elected-rothschilds-hold-100000-a-plate-dinner-fundraiser-for-guess-who.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Drumpf

Sub 80 iq identified

Guess I'm a #CruzMissile now!

That celebrity hates Donald Trump i guess i hate him now too!

>Use my preferred pronouns!
>Hahahaha Drumpf XD

I honestly subscribe to the belief that Jlaw is legit retarded. She has this weird autistic look about her, like she actually doesn't have much an idea of what is really going on at any given time; like a 3 year old that just mimics the adults without understanding why.

she's just a product of the neo-liberal ideology.

These celebrities are only going to insinuate the opposite effect. They don't have the same influence as they did a couple decades ago. 1 celebrities opinion is worth less then a hunk of shit.

Dumb liberal doggo lover

We all know who will get deported first....

ok, start with nude photos...

You can say I've raped myself looking at them.

Actors in general tend to be stupid. She's just a particularly dull example.

>Caring what some whore has to say.

Why don't you tell me Sasha Grey is a genius as well.

ximage.me/leaked-celeb-nude-photos/full-set-of-jennifer-lawrence-hacked-nude-photos/

Nothing can stop the future.

>Correct The Record will invest more than $1 million into Barrier Breakers 2016 activities, including the more than tripling of its digital operation to engage in online messaging both for Secretary Clinton and to push back against attackers on social media platforms...

>correctrecord.org/barrier-breakers-2016-a-project-of-correct-the-record/

>how did it feel like being so awesome
i thought i couldn't love this man even more

You can't really argue with that. Damn... I'm a #BigBlackDick4Kasich now.......

themindunleashed.org/2016/05/selected-not-elected-rothschilds-hold-100000-a-plate-dinner-fundraiser-for-guess-who.html

I'm not much of a movie buff, has Depp always sounded that fucking coked up?

>themindunleashed.org

While I strongly dislike Clinton, you may as well get your news from a raving homeless man.

What game is this?