Sup Sup Forums. I recently got prescribed to Adderall XR 30mg and they haven't been doing shit for me...

Sup Sup Forums. I recently got prescribed to Adderall XR 30mg and they haven't been doing shit for me. I am set up to get a higher dose but I have some co-workers who are interested in buying the rest of the bottle from me. How much should I sell it to them (per pill price.) I've never sold it before.

Also on a side note if anyone else takes Adderall how do you deal with the feeling of always being full I don't seem to eat fucking shit when I take it.

You could get $20 per pill

I take similar meds , when I'm on them I don't eat shit. Usually I'll be eating like every two hours or even more frequently but with adderal and methylphenidate I don't eat a damn thing

$10-$20 / pill

I'm not prescribed Addy but I buy it on the side. It's literally a limitless pill. I just practiced guitar for 5 hours happy as hell. I'm surprised it does nothing to you. I guess they prescribe it for a reason

Usually I am pretty good eater... But I literally can't stomach anything eating more than like a small bag of chips makes me gag.

10 being a hookup 20 being high end its a co-worker I don't really know so I probably wont be hooking them up.

I bought 2 regular Addys for 5/ea but they were lower dosage. Just do 10

I shouldn't say it doesn't do anything because it "does." But the effects clearly need to be stronger. My friend takes 80mg Adderal or Ritalin maybe. I don't remember but it completely focuses him out.

Damn I buy 30mg and I feel it all day. It might not feel like it's doing much but be careful dude, getting addicted to 80mg addies would be an awful time

Not op but how much would 70mg vyvanse be worth?

I know what you mean. I'm a big guy 200 pounds and when I'm off of them I usually eat about a half pound of meat, 3 helpings of eggs and a Fuck ton of junk food, but when I'm on them i get so focused I don't eat and when I try I just don't want to

How do people normally go about selling this stuff?

Pshhh i always got speed for free...

If you paid $15 for the script. I'd shoot you$20 for the whole thing

Bump

I feel bad for you my dude. I remember when I was prescribed it i was to take 40mg daily in two 20mg dose a day. 20mg had me fucking rolling. sometimes i would take just 10mg or 15mg instead of 20 cause i could.

damn you all are paying too much. I get 30's for $6 and 20's for $4

Also wondering this?

You gotta open the capsule and crush the beads man, that makes them ir

college

I've found that getting a prescription is really easy.
Why is it worth so much?

You just have to eat when other people do...
It kinda sucks I'm never hungry until after 7pm

How easy? Thinking of trying to get some since I legit have problems focusing and shit.

How did you get the rx, be specific

Any tips on getting a prescription ?

if you're working in a white collar environment, you really shouldn't be selling adderall to coworkers... as the neon trees say
> everybody talks
that being said, if you're working a dead-end minimum wage job, try getting 10 per pill - 30mg xr is pretty fucking loaded, you can justify 15 dollars for the gullible ones by telling them this
if you're having trouble eating on addies, don't take high doses like 30 mg lol, otherwise smoke some pot - the combined functionality/trip makes you feel like you're on top of the fuckin world while being able to talk the ear off of 10/10 models

t. druggie college student

How is the come down though ?

thats average price tbh