42 oz to freedom

jack daniels

Neat

Mixing cheap vodka and xanax

all of it

>What are you drinking tonight?
I'm not drinking tonight but Gin and my beer preference is Shiner

Cheap vodka cheap white wine tears

Fucking gin... tastes like christmas tree.

I'm drinking in the rays of life and sunshine that i will continue to enjoi, and for longer than any of you could for i have a functioning liver

Lol im just fucking with u that thing is way past fucked with a 26r a day and all that coke last summer (ive done shit my whole life, so let me stress how bad last summers drug consumption was, I've done 2k worth of blow in like 2hrs)

Good choice OP.

I have some leftover Leinenkugel summer shandy and I have a 12 pack of Blue Moon Belgian White.

never tried this but it looks decent

kek, how fancy

damn that's strong my nigga

good choice

tried it once on the rocks, found it very smooth. Good stuff

send me some xans fam, lets black out

neat or mixed?

nice

I can't drink cheap vodka anymore, too many bad experiences while underage drinking

are you sober now my dude?

get on it you whore

OP here, thoughts on pic related?

I only had a tiny bit of rum left so now I'm on the piss water

>inb4 pussy

forgot the pic

trips, I'll drink to that

Juat woke up from drinking this and home made hard cider. I think I'm going to die.

I'm telling you dude, vodka is bad shit. ALWAYS makes me feel like shit

well it's not tonight yet here but will be drinking pic related later

This

It's only 3. I just got out of work. I'll be starting soon enough here don't you worry about me.

rather you than me, do you drink it neat user?

great choice my dude

I'm quite a few hours ahead of ya. I'll let you off this time

Boon Doggle

Only way I drink Vodka

Thanks user. I was really concerned you would've been a bit sore with me if I didn't start drinking right away. Would've ruined my night with that weighing down on me. Thanks for letting me off the hook this time.

That is some great shit

vodka and sauvignon blanc

Very good

Baby's first meth lab.

Being a cheap bastard, I'm drinking Black Velvet.

jack daniels honey with lemonade mofucka

This is the only thing I've been drinking for about 4 months now. well I had some vodka too but only like 8 shots or so~

wtf is a boon doggle

man I can't drink vodka like that anymore

I'm still kinda mad at you though

Cheap cider.
Piss poor right now.
12 cans of this bollocks.
Had 3 cans of Carling lager left over from last night and drank that first.

Shit's nasty

You can be mad all you want. I'm going to the bar. They're having 3 dollar bloody Mary's and 1 dollar mimosas

Root beer.

>cpt morgan
mah nigga

Vodka orange for me.

I know the feeling man

Dark souls hating myself with vodka

that's very 1980's

> Harambe shot glass
kek

you should be using russian vodka glasses if you really like vodka user

sadly i ran out of vodka and uzo and cant afford more due to my army salary.
what do anons?
i really need a drink before waking up and heading to base tomorrow and i cant buy booze now

Makes a mean Cuba libre

Heineken beers

>pear cider
Never had that. any good?

had some red last night, good shit. one bottle doesn't get me drunk though

Racits

have you literally got no money at all??

they better be ice cold

I use Soviet era shot glasses too just not all the time. 100ml is a double the normal shot.

got very little and i cant get to any liquer store because they are not allowed to work in the nighttime in my country so evein if i would like to go and buy some i cant do that becausse no one will sell ant booze at that hour in my country

Zero degrees celsius

I make my own limoncello.

shit bro, I feel for you. where are you from?

ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

>jello shots with pineapple
>bourbon
>founders all day IPA
>sierra nevada tropical torpedo

I've never had a jello shot. The thought of the texture makes me sick

cheap vodka, i really wish i could have friends, this addiction plus misanthropy are leading me to death...

Crown n coke
youtube.com/watch?v=jyPi8vD73R4

I feel the same my dude.

israel, a mess of a place full of crazy relegious people and crazy leftist and rightist, most of the country are extremists and you cant get a moment of shill with all the shit they make you go trough.
and yes i'm jewish but i don't give a shit about what i am anymore, call me a shill or a jew i think i started hating jews more then Sup Forums latley in my army service.

Ice Mountain

fuck me i wanted to say chill but now i look more of a dumbass.
ill just try to get high with brotolizam or some shit like that, benzo based sleeping pills can only do good.
how what big of a dosage you anons reccomend for me to get fairly high but still functional tomorrow morning?

takirla

the world is full of these people, they're very set in their ways (and no I'm not referring exclusively to jews). The far left, the far right, religious people. They're very close minded in my opinion

lol

vodka is the best alcoholic drink ever, other drinks are for girls.
I drink probably a liter per day.

get on muh level

I can't drink alcohol anymore unless it's a bitch drink

I was too fucking stupid my college years, and ruined alcohol

I bet you are a slav

anyway, i think the pills are hitting off, especially since i was fucking mad bout not falling to sleep and popped 20 mg of melatonin aswell, preety hard getting them in israel because they are illigel here so i have to get some from uk or us by travel or by online shops and hoping it wont get stopped in the customs.
good night Sup Forumsuddy
over and out

Lagunitas IPAs maximus.

Lately been drinking modelo or pacifico with lime. While tasty, are a shit ton of empty calories since I gotta drink like 10 of em to get drunk.

Last night I drank a modelo and 4 IPAs and got the same effect.

Now I remember why I drank IPAs for so long...

Fuck it, it's 3:30. First 750 of rye whiskey I've tried. Not bad but I think I'll stick to bourbon.

Maker's Mark neat.

nope, I have no slavic blood, everyone in my family history were germanic or native, although the slavic culture here is strong.

beer is a good social activity but doesnt get me drunk. wine is good but makes mr feel shit later. rum/whiskey is quite expensive although sometimes good to drink, but for getting drunk vodka is best.

vodka in my previous picrelated is Laua Viin, translating to Table Vodka. you got to always have one on your table.

> jack daniels
> good choice

Ok

my roommate denied me booze and my anxiety is building.

there`s some folks with high tolerance to alcohol here or just me?

I have a fucked up tolerance to alcohol (genetics + heavy alcoholism). nothing below 0.3l vodka gets me a bit drunk anymore, soft alcoholic drinks are a fucking joke

Fuck off with that over priced rot gut

This thread is supported by product placement.

Russki Standard.
Russian Tsar paid scientists personally to invent one of the purest and best vodkas.

this

water with about a gram and a half of phenibut