I know Hungarians are embarrassed for having a language-relation to us, but I must admit:

I know Hungarians are embarrassed for having a language-relation to us, but I must admit:

I really like our brothers.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Kurultáj
twitter.com/AnonBabble

we are the ones who should be embarrassed

But this is an IRL meme.

Weird as hell 2bh

Nice try Soros

nah Orban is just retarded
move there if you're not comfy here

Hungary is much better than Finland

top bants senpai

They literally ruled half of Europe and were a fucking superpower not even one century ago

>banter
It's the truth you ugly Finnish subhuman

it was Habsburgs who ruled

and that is now relevant how???

>you rn

Finland has no history and has always been irrelevant

And that makes Hungary the superior country now how?
check the date of your autism pills

This
I'm just here for the dirty gypsy bennies that I then send home to my granny in return for homemade paprikas
You brought this upon yourselves

>better architecture
>more interesting history
>nicer cities
>girls are hotter
>people are not as autistic as Finny

this

>poor

w-we wuz mongols too ;_;

>more interesting history
err that's like one of the important factors?
your refugees are from the region with a very interesting history

Yes I support refugees

It's a different kind of autism, kind of like how you don't see a tree rot from the inside.

Why? Magyars are the only ones who have made Uralics semi-relevant.

We like finns though. Among nationalists it's a common theory that the finno-ugric language relation is just habsburg propaganda to undermine the hungarian national identity. But even then they're only angry at the habsburgs for it and not the finns.

this

in fact it's more common that people like the whole turan/mongol theory, and actually like the connection to the finns, as it kind of supports the theory

>more common that people like the whole turan/mongol theory

not where im from lol

Orbán "Spare no expense when building the fence" Viktor

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Kurultáj

It kinda depends on. But the most we wuz circles who do all the rovás script store signs and stuff in Budapest support the scythian/sumer theory. And the finno-ugric thing is seen as habsburg propaganda to make us feel submissive westerners and not a great eastern empire with deep roots. I don't really buy into any of it honestly, fuck knows what happened here more than 2000 years ago.
But everyone I know likes finnish people, one girl I know spent the summer in Finland, a teacher at uni worked in Finland. And a lot of people say they'd like to live in Finland.
I think the stereotype here is that finns are a nice jolly northern people and they are maybe somehow related to us but probably not.

getting called mongol/Asian is like second worst thing you can say to felvidek magyar, first one of course being calling them not real hungarians and similar, but i never do that because it actually hurts their feelings

Well there's a marginal difference between the turanists and the WE WUZ ARYANS AND SHIT nationalists. Mainly that one wants to be mongols and the other wants to be pure sumerian whites. I know hungarian we wuz-ing is it's own dimension of weird stuff.