Hey guys, anyone know any ways to make $80-$100 quickly that doesn't involve selling my self to sex? Quickly...

Hey guys, anyone know any ways to make $80-$100 quickly that doesn't involve selling my self to sex? Quickly, as in a few hours/a day

Pic related

selling your pc/phone/tv

how do you go about doing that quickly? I've thought about selling a bunch of my things online but that takes too much time

If you are male sell a kidney if you are female stream on twitch

a few hours a day? ya get a fuckin job

how dope sick are you op

Dress like shit and panhandle.

Sell the stuff to people you know irl.

I have a job I'm just a week away from payday and need some alcohol money

good idea

Get a shop where you buy from and home with the cashier. Next time he won't mind if you ask to pay in a week

Steal some gas from a parked car and sell it to someone you know irl cheap.

Sell your body parts

how do i go about getting a siphon?

what do you mean? just get in good with a cashier?

just google it. its very easy, probably you already have everything you need at home. either do it during the day in a car park or something similar or during the night. i wouldnt recommend trying it at peoples homes. i would try it at night somewhere in the city.

why not? seems like I'd attract more attention in the downtown than some unoccupied house in suburbia

which ones can i sell fast?

if you do it right you wont meet the people who own the car. normally the other people dont care at all. but when you try it at someones home and they catch you they know what you try. they might come out with a gun and either shoot or call the cops waiting with a gun in front of your face

Guys I have got a question semi-related
I want to dop the exact opposite of OP and let people use and fuck me for money (preferrably in public places like bathrooms)
How do I approach it, get customers and make sure they're STD free?

Get your own thread, this one is mine

samefag here, answering to OP's question
sell your cum or take a parttime job in a carering business

How much will a sperm bank pay and what are the prerequisites?

Funny you should say part time job at a catering business because that is exactly what I do

Tell the cashier your butthole lubes itself and tell him you need booze

like 20 bucks each time

go donate bone marrow

depends on how "good" your sperm is, meaning how "effectively" it gets the girl pregnant, how good your health physically/mentally is, etc. some spermbanks even take your IQ into consideration when paying you out

yeah I can get behind that. I could google it but if you know, what do you need to do? is there a long approval process or do you just sit down, jack off & leave?

just go to a local blood center and do it? do they pay same day?

Sell your plasma at a blood center. It probably won't get you $100, but it's substantial.

Femanon here. I want to donate my eggs, how much will that net me?

three fiddy

>check craigslist for day labor
>do the work
>get paid

To give plasma. You can get $40 to $80 each time and you can do it 1 to 3 times a week

a sign that says "need help, any money to get out of here is appreciated" and standing by a busy intersection.

you sign a form, get a cup, either jack off at home or in one of the offered rooms, give the cum to them, money

Literally that easy? No screening/approval process?

plasma? whats that?

I found a way to make like $120 to $150 or so, takes only therr or four hours per day. Completely legal, not selling out my self, not paying any income tax. Just some hours of joy for more than $100 per day.
Also, I don't tell how.

Stupid alco, you don't need money
Fucking degenerate

The clear portion of your blood. They take blood out of one arm, separate and remove the plasma, then pump what's left back in your other arm. It only takes and hour or two

how much blood are we talking about?

Male giggalo
He keeps old fat ladies company

My bad, on mobile and replied to the wrong post. Refer to

very nice

Anyone else?

Sell drugs

how much blood are we talking about?

Scrap metal. Brass, cooper, aluminum or just cut off the cat converter from your car and bring that in.

>not selling out my self,

You are not very smart, are you?

>Alcohol money

Here I thought you needed it, fuck off or go to AA

But one at a store. How else do you get one?

*buy

Bone marrow could literally get 3,000.

relax, relax

just bring to a scrapyard or somewhere specific? I do have a ton of scrap metal lying about