It's happening!

Renergade Jews. Shut it down!

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/05/15/bill-kristol-republican-spoiler-renegade-jew/
breitbart.com/tech/2016/05/16/glenn-beck-to-meet-with-zuckerberg/
archive.is/fYRBG
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/05/15/bill-kristol-republican-spoiler-renegade-jew/

breitbart.com/tech/2016/05/16/glenn-beck-to-meet-with-zuckerberg/

>happening

this is not a fucking happening put BREAKING NEWS then your article tittle.

caress my cock & balls with your tongue

If horowitz is attacking kristol you know it's bad. Trump has turned the neo-cons against each other somehow.

>this is trending on Facebook
>not the Breitbart article, but articles about how offensive the article is

>SHUT
>IT
>DOWN

>anti Semitic
>Horowitz is Jewish

Derp.

I bet there's also a split on the ZOG, with one faction conceding to play ball with Trump and the Neocohen faction preferring Hillary since they know she will obey them.

He kind of looks like an Ashkenzi Jew. If that's the case, then David Horowitz is not Semetic.

I'm not sure how anyone can call him anti-semitic, everyone knows he's jewish and he even states it in the article.

It's the zionists vs internationalists. Trump's speech to AIPAC may have created the rift when he talked about his future jewish grandchildren. In the first speech he rejected them, talking about not needing money and being a negotiator then his 2nd speech pulled at jewish pride. Horowitz makes it clear he cares about israel and calls kristol a "renegade jew" insinuating that kristol is deviating from the group and what's best for israel. Read the last paragraph again:

>To weaken the only party that stands between the Jews and their annihilation, and between America and the forces intent on destroying her, is a political miscalculation so great and a betrayal so profound as to not be easily forgiven.

What can't be forgiven is the betrayal of the jews by a jew.

I doubt it. He would never have a job again and he cares about his shekels too much.

I enjoy Mark Levin's radio program

Is the Kike civil war starting?

Him and Shapiro have essentially turned into SJWs now...

yes, the shoah rises

>Tfw Trump has successfully divided the jews

Whoa..Establishment saying they want to run Mark Cuban the Obama voter "because Trump is not a traditional republican.

Holy fuck

>To weaken the only party that stands between the Jews and their annihilation, and between America and the forces intent on destroying her, is a political miscalculation so great and a betrayal so profound as to not be easily forgiven.

We bizarro world now, Sup Forums

we secret wars now

A jew (Levin) accuses another jew (Horrowitz) for calling a jew (Kristol) jew.

Very very concerning. I can feel the oven heat from here

The People's Front of Judea?

Vote merchant goy,
otherwise your an anti-Semite

Fuck off. We're the Judean Peoples Front!

Bill Kristol is literally one of the worst people alive right now

Neocon piece of shit

Even Reince Priebus is saying any third party is suicide

Archive that shit

archive.is/fYRBG

>Renegade Jew
A fast-talking, loose cannon who doesn't play by the rules?

I didnt think Jews had this influence in this country.

No we just aren't aloud to speak about it or be called skinhead racist nazis.

Are you a recent migrant from Berensteins reality?

So you actually thought Sup Forums is satire? Jews have 44% of congress and 85% of media despite a 3% population.

John the kike killer Miller will save us from this corruption!

Strange, you can call Kristol any bad name you want and slides off like water off a raincoat, but when you call him a Jew, he cries out as if stricken. Where have I heard about this phenomenon before?

my sides just went full sprint down the street!

Its kinda scary to think they come first instead of Americans.

Jew's don't divide. They will do everything they can to stop Trump, but in case of failure they will have a few jews in position onboard the Trump Train to tone police and push for multiculturalism and degeneracy.

You mean
>A fast-talking, loose cannon who doesn't pay

Jews definitely divide. They might unite against a common enemy from time to time, but they Jew each other like there is tomorrow not just as an expected cultural custom, and quite often the Superjews will Jew their own kind the most.

The Eternal Jew works in many ways.

I'll make this more clear so you understand.
>obama gives iran green light to make nukes
>iran wants to nuke israel
>zionists see iran as threat
>hillary wouldn't hinder iran
>trump would stop muslim immigration
>everyone knows trump is not pro-islam
>trump must win or israel is exterminated

When it comes to survival, all creatures must pursue their own. Trump means a chance at surviving, hillary is guaranteed to produce a nuclear iran.