okay

>4 is the final boss
that's quite the development

outplayed his step brother

>you will never be between portia lins thick hips

>watch both the latest episodes
>4 turns into the villain

SHEEEEIT

Calling it now They're going to let the bomb go off at the peace meeting. It will take out the heads of Ishida, Pier and Mikkei. With their deaths, galactic war will be averted

wow 4 is a cunt. Killed his own brother.

Though I thought it was a bit weird how none of the troops hesitate to kill the former emperor.

I don't understand why hey made One to be such little bitch. I thought handsome and tall men couldn't be beta?

We GoT now!

>the first episode today where 3 rescues 5
>5's huge titties in that sweater

Those sweaters don't hide those puppies well enough.

he already made a suprising evil and unnecessary move in season1, when he killed his former master.

she didn't/couldn't even closed he jacket in he forrest because of those

*her

His former master made it pretty clear that he was between a rock and a hard place. He believed 4 but was honor bound to do his duty. He basically forgave him knowing that 4 would win the duel, and went through with it anyway. He wasn't going to stop coming after him. One of those it had to be done moments.

so in next episode will Boone get back his memories too and/or we get to know who was the one came from the paralel dimenson?

I think 4 deleted all the profiles except his. I would assume the crew will be blamed for the bombing and the other dimension stowaway will be stuff for next season.

They baited betrayal from the Android hard, I didn't really see this coming.

wat

bump

>it's a space japan episode