How does one become a top critic?

How does one judge film? Is it just down biases?

(((I don't know)))

literally the female armond
literally /ourgirl/(assuming you're actually Sup Forums and not some Sup Forums drone)

Clint Eastwood isn't the greatest guy around, but I'd never thought someone would take potshots like that. How do people even make such leaps in logic?

Amy Nicholson is a horrible critic. It's interesting how she rates Ghostbusters as fresh, but Sully as rotten. Don't trust her.
Also
>mtv

who is talking about sjw?
why does the idea of actual Sup Forums intimidate you?

I just wanna know what that has to do with the fucking movie at all. Are any of her reviews about the actual fucking movie she's supposed to be reviewing?

Amy Nicholson’s Top 10 Films of 2015
10. Tangerine
9. The Second Mother
8. Spy
6. Room:
5. Mad Max: Fury Road
4. American Ultra
3. The Hateful Eight
2. Anomalisa
1. Chi-Raq

> SPY
> AMERICAN ULTRA
> CHI-RAQ

> Spike Lee’s savage satire of sex and violence is the only contender for best film of 2015, a year marked, painfully, by gun violence from planned mass attacks to unarmed civilians shot by the police.

BAHAHAHAHA!

> I just wanna know what that has to do with the fucking movie at all

Well he did direct it.

>4. American Ultra
Good god I just endured watching that the other night. I couldn't believe a movie could be so bad in so many ways.

>1. Chi-Raq
Great pick
Hes still doing damage control with the blacks for making fun of BLM with that film

Why are you plebs pretending to care about film criticism now?

For years you iqlets called Brody and White pretentious and anyone that agreed with them hipsters. Has your taste film improved now or are you still the tasteless drones you were when you cried hipster and that fun should be allowed since film is supposed to be """entertainment"""

or is this another excuse to shitpost and stay away from developing better taste again?

Lol how is that relevant to if it is kino or not.

>It's interesting how she rates Ghostbusters as fresh
Yeah, I recall

>MTV
oy vey

I recommend to watch Rotten Tomatoes interview with Henry Cavill for pure cringe.

spy was actually pretty damn funny, no thanks to mccarthy
statham and serafinowicz were based as fuck

Isn't the movie based on how the guy was wrongfully suspected/accused after performing a heroic feat and saving lives?

The protagonist could literally be any other race, gender, or creed but since it's Clint Eastwood directing it and a white actor, this critic strawmans the movie.

Pretty digusting really. It's not like the woman watched 12 years a Slave, and gave it a rotten review, stating: "12 Years is fascinating as a study of McQueen's victim complex......"

I guess it's okay here though, because WHITE MAN IN CURRENT YEAR!

This is such a fucking stupid image. Is the point meant to be that there are no normal people, and anyone claiming to be is an SJW? That's retarded.

>He films the ferry boats handily coming to the rescue, the scuba cops plunging into the water to save the few who thought they could swim to shore, and shot after shot of the Red Cross wrapping shaken survivors in warm blankets. I was startled that every extra was white. Is this how Eastwood still pictures America? Then over the end credits, he showed the actual passengers. They were all white. Fair enough.

What is even the point of this paragraph?

I'd bet good money that she had this review written up before she'd even seen the movie.

>I was trying to find something to be offended about the entire time.I didn't find anything, but was still offended because I didn't.

an idiots reaction to the truth

She's so predictable that I probably could have guessed all those were in her top 10 just maybe not in that order

the point is Sup Forums has been infected by sjw shills from tumblr trying to convert people on the front line and stir shit up with the long time user base

>MTV
The Gawker of television

Agreed. Statham was perfect in that movie.

that really is not even an example of film criticism there, it's just aggressively politicizing everything in sight for some pointless, adopted agenda

lol why would she leave this in?

Fuck up

>The Eastwood machine has proven Sully's worth as a Senior Pilot. In this dragged-out climax, though, we'd prefer a Petty Officer.

what did she mean by this?

If he was born black woman instead, I'd have loved it.

>senior editor of RT
I see.

No, it's pointing out an obvious redirection tactic used by people who start vomiting m their political shit on here, then when called out try to blame Sup Forums or "the alt right"

Probably never watch the film

I think actual slaves have more leeway regarding victim complexes

Criticising eastward without anything to critique

It basically inserts the idea into the read that there's something fundamentally wrong about a cast of all white people, and indirectly asking "why would someone make a film about incident just involving whites"

God you're fucking retarded.

This is what happens when you give women rights they don't deserve.

>literally mad at an accurate depiction
How do you get this poisoned?