What's the shittiest big budget movie you've ever seen?

What's the shittiest big budget movie you've ever seen?

That movie was fucking awesome. The CGI was hectic.

>Groping scene
>raping scene
hNNNGGGG so many teen faps were had.

hobbir 2

>teen faps

That's pretty much the only reason to own that piece of shit

this, its even worst than BvS

I remember I was little and I'd grab and rub my dick around during that tit scene. God dam. First time I got an erection was during it

probably some Michael Bay film

the force awakens

>Hollow Man
>shitty
kys

That, or any Roland Emmerich film.

It's pure shit. Great special effects and cgi ruined by an awful story and worse acting. Watch it again you'll cringe at every scene

Prometheus by far

Man of Steel was so boring, I spent the last act of the movie looking for garbage on the floor to play with.

>let me tell you your opinion on this film
fuck off

Came in here to post this. These movies were so fucking unnecessary and did nothing but diminish my respect for Peter Jackson.

Reddit

this piece of fucking garbage had no redeeming qualities beyond camilla belle as borderline eye candy, and even that is somewhat butchered.

The first one was alright. Bilbo had important things to do, had a character arc and the riddle scene alone is worth it. He did fuck all in the other two.

try taking your ADHD meds next time

Fuck off stinky neckbeard. Sorry to ruin your little teenage Elizabeth Shue rape fantasy.

Just watch leaving Las Vegas, faggot. She gets way nakeder and gets raped and fucked

jupiter ascending was utter garbage, especially for the insane budget

>film

OP here. That was not a film. It's barely a flick

>being this mad

Stargate. You're watching nothing happen for two hours.

not gonna lie its one of my guilty pleasures, and i think the first act is almost perfect but i imagine if i watched it with the sound off (no david arnold score) it would be fucking aggravating and i would kinda hate it.

still the only emmerich movie that is possibly "good" imo. probably not though.

what a load of crap this movie was

get help

Whowhowho let's not say things we can't take back

The Legend of Tarzan was hot garbage

Wouldn't have been so bad if they'd just done The Hobbit as one movie but stretching it out into three movies full with bullshit that didn't make sense was insulting.

Fucking greedy Hollywood Jews meddling in shit.

I'd say this trash

Van Helsing for sure.

I've tried twice to finish this. It's not going to happen.

Even Verhoeven says hollow man is shit and the reason he wont work for Hollywood again

Is posting 'Batman v Superman' too obvious?

There's a fan version of all the movies cut together to be more like the book, it's called "The Tolkien edit". It makes the movies way more watchable.

This