I have a very rare facial deformity called Parry Romberg Syndrome that has caused one side of my face to atrophy...

I have a very rare facial deformity called Parry Romberg Syndrome that has caused one side of my face to atrophy. Ask me anything

pics or didn't happen.

Well if you are white you still have a soul

what are tonights winning poweball numbers

has your face ever won you atrophy?

How is eating?

Lucky man. More ass cheek on one side of your face.

Change name to harvey dent

Oh so you got an excuse. I am just ugly for no reason.

Eating is fine. No problems whatsoever. One cool thing though is if I stick my tongue into my flatter cheek, the bump it makes from the outside looks like a ball or something.

get ripped dude.

you get the sympathy for being deformed + sex appeal from the bod

ez cum dumpsters

Muh sides!

What's the biochemistry behind Parry Romberg Syndrome?

Does it make you upset or have you come to peace with it?

If someone walked a day in your shoes, would strangers' reactions to your condition make them feel like people are terrible or that people are well-meaning? And you can't say both. I want to know which is more pervasive.

Is there any long term harm? Like, is the underlying condition caused by something that will eventually kill you?

Is the atrophy complete or will it get worse over time?

The cause is unknown. Doctors still haven't figured it out yet. No evidence of it being genetic either, since it's only seen sporadically.

Might as well volunteer to be a research subject. You stand to make some money as well as advance the science behind it. Eventually they'll find out the cause.

I don't speak for OP, but when conditions like this are so rare, not many will give funding to help find the cause

underrated.

Isnt luck a total bitch?

I was born with a heart condition that'll have me dead before 30. I feel the pain of a medially dysfunctional body. sorry to hear op

Pic with timestamp. Then we will get to the questions.

Bells Paulsy runs in my fam. Kind of neat shit. That way the girls don't need to have a stroke.

Nigga you ugly

I've come to peace with it a while ago... probably some time in late high school. But before that, I have always been self conscious about it... and I still am sometimes. I'm 27 now and I think I'm finally at peace with it with the occasional self-conscious thought.

As far as how others perceive me, I don't know because I'm not in their shoes. Sometimes I'm insecure though because I'm sure some people check it out and wonder what happened. Kids are usually the ones asking me about it, while adults never seem to ask. When people do ask, I just tell them I was in a car accident when I was little. Only my family and close friends know the truth. I think most people are curious, or just avoid me, but when people get to know me, I'm sure they see me as a normal person just like everyone else.

The effects of the syndrome started when I was about 6, and lasted until I was about 14. It's done its damage and no longer affects me. It can't kill me.

I've thought about it, or becoming some kind of motivational person for other children with the same thing... but ultimately, I've got to live my life and work and pay bills to afford rent for my apartment just like everyone else.

H

Sucks but girls dig somewhat scars if it looks like your pic. Just say u was in a fight with the mafia

Also remember being fat is the worst kind of thing so you're good browski

Thanks for responding.

Have you seen Vanilla Sky? How did you feel about it, if so?

Do chicks dig scarrs?

I haven't seen it, no. Just read the synopsis. Going to check it out tonight. Is it good?

I saw it a couple years ago. My brother had recommended it a few times over the years and I always planned on watching it. I think I appreciated the movie more because I didn't know what it was about at all before I watched it. For that reason, I don't want to ruin it for you. But it is excellent.

How do you feel about the Batman?

That's what I've heard, but I don't know if that's true in reality.

what the fuck are you smirking at faggot?

You make a good serial killer, user, use it to your advantage...

>Do chicks dig scarrs?

if the dude has scars, money and a big dick, then yes, they dig scars

whats your favorite movie?

Goodfellas.

He's cool I guess.