Did Nick Drake die a virgin?

Did Nick Drake die a virgin?

Probably, although I dont see why it matters. Our societt focuses on sexual accomplishments far too much

I'd fuck him

so what? i'm an hipster and i'll be virgin forever
sex is overrated

absolutely
it's the primary reason he killed himself
he finally realized through pink moon that he was incapable of producing offspring and thus fast-forwarded through the irrelevant life remainder

>▶
his legacy will be greater than anyone else on this board so it doesn't really matter

>so what? i'm an hipster and i'll be virgin forever
nah senpai u just ugly lmao

No

Ugly people get laid often as well. Have you ever looked around you?

whos this fluid druid?

His sister.

t. virgin

Nick "DUDE WEED LMAO" Drake

M U H
D I C K

he didn't kill himself
he was just a stoner retard who took too many meds

>believing the cover story a family fabricates to protect their pride

she def gave nick a pity handy

Dem foot

Wow im so hurt

t. chad

its not about sexual accomplishment, it's about being intimate with someone

he had a 'girlfriend' (who states that she was never actually his gf and just gave him 'companionship' and always states she never had sex with drake)

so yes he died a virgin, just like this loser lmao

His family didn't even say it was accidental. His sister has always said it was suicide, and his parents seemed to accept it, too. In one the books the estate put out, parts of his dad's diary are printed, and it basically says that he knew it coming. I can't remember anything indicating he thought it was accidental; he even mentions that it looked like Nick had taken a whole bottle of pills. The people who say it was accidental are just fans who idolize him and don't want to admit their hero would commit suicide. It's a less conspiracy-theory version of Kurt being murdered.

t. caveman

Nice

virgin loser detected

>those perfect feet

possibly even a hugless, kissless virgin

who could resist hugging him?