Have you ever had intercourse with a celebrity before? When Kiernan Shipka was 16 we made love...

Have you ever had intercourse with a celebrity before? When Kiernan Shipka was 16 we made love. She was giggly and had pussy farts

I grabbed Victoria Justice's left titty on the set of "Victorious" once and she got angry

I fucked some chick who's been with a few NBA players.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Heh

Back in the day when this celebrity was an A list. Very few in her circle and I was one. Still in the business so I will just leave initials and you can speculate. WR....good times

Can't say who cause we still fool around during comic-con and not looking to stop but have had sex with a celebrity from a TV show with friends of hers sometimes and co-stars.

I once fucked abraham lincoln and hitler in a threesome.
That actually happened, trust me!

Winona 4ever

So youre a wannabe cuck?

hope she stole you some cool shit

Jesus if that's not the ultimate b projection I don't know what is

Hahahaha you're right I should tell everyone and then some white knight could spout shit to her on Twitter or Instagram and then she'll know I told

Not a movie star but a girl I went to high school with made it on the 88 olympic team. She got back from Korea and the town had a parade even though she didn't win a medal. Later that summer we got hammered at a party and I rambled on about random shit with her and she dragged me to a bedroom to break my dick off inside her. She was so happy to not have a guy asking her about the olympics, or telling her what she should have done to win, that she wanted to fuck my brains out as a reward. I still run into her on occasion, she still grins at me.

i would giggle too if i had pussy farts

youre fucking Penny from the big bang theory adn had a threesome with her and the Sheldon guy

Who the hell is Kiernan Shipka?

Can't tell you, but her Co stars I've been with have been a girl and a guy... Not together but on separate occasions

what network

Basic (cw-abc)

tv show is still airing new episodes?

Yes

i fucked kari wuhrer and fairuza balk in 04.

37 yearoldfag here.

i think I know who youre talking about. but still know youre lying

I doubt it and no offense this is an anonymous site so don't care just stated cause of the thread and wouldn't be leaked to me based on these few posts

lol thats exactly what a liar would say...

i want kiki to be my total owner, making me suck other virgin anons, fuck them, fap infront of her in public places as she makes me blush and tries to get me caught, ect..

yeah but how are you really contributing to the thread if you dont say the name? your post could aswell just be "yes"

She was Don Draper's daughter on Mad Men. Very nice girl. Good pussy

She blushed as well

Cause secretly a small part of me wants to share but logically I don't want this to stop