Redpill me on Alberta. Is this the greatest of Canada's provinces...

Redpill me on Alberta. Is this the greatest of Canada's provinces? It's got beautiful scenery and hard-working conservative people. I couldn't ask for much more.

Peruvian clay

Shitskins not welcome.

It's not eastern Canada.

I'll move there in some time :)

Alberta is just a colder redneck BC. Everything alberta does BC does better.

t. ontariofag

>beautiful scenery

only if you like bituminous sands

BC is good too, but it doesn't have any nice cities. And it's redneck as fuck outside of Hong Couver.

BOY HOWDY!
*goes bankrupt*
YALL WUZ SAYIN
*burns down*
THAT WE WERE DARN COWBOYS N SHIT?

Literally the worst province of them all. Kys oilrat

Saskatchewan is superior.

Yes it truly is the god-tier province. Got all the beauty of BC, but without all the chinks and liberals (although Edmonton is a bit of an exception in that regard).

>Calgary Flames
>Edmonton Oilers
>Red Deer Rebels
>Medicine Hat Tigers

Edmonton cant be nearly as bad as Toronto or Vancouver in terms of liberals and coloreds. I like living in a city but could never live in either of those places, so I think Edmonton could be a good choice

bc is much more country outside of the cities. the people there are literal mountain yokels living in trailers like they are appalachian

And Mormons too

Edmonton and Calgary are both 25% visible minority.

The rest of the province is basically just Anglos and Ukrainians though.

An ethnic minority myself, by the way.

t. Edmontonian

go back to r*ddit you fucking idiot

Edmonton is Reddit: the city, in Reddit: the country.

Always found it wierd how many mormans there are in Canada.

whats your point?

So it's your Austin?

3rd world economy

What's it like trying to find a job in Edmonton these days?

Isn't that place neck and neck with Vancouver for Fentanyl addicts?

tradesmen and earth scientists have a pretty good deal in moving there, and it just recently went through a huge boom and bust but as long as trudeau doesn't ban all resources other than some meme shit algae biofuel it's gonna be a decent place for work

in terms of "culture" there really isn't much there other than midwestish-ish redneck culture, and it's pretty conservative outside of the cities

I wouldn't go to live there but I would definitely travel through

you see opiate addiction as a sort of statistic gradient from west to east, as opiates come in from SEA and china on the west coast and trickle east from there

I like your opinion