Who is better, white people or black people?

Who is better, white people or black people?

no people.

Male people

my dicks

cats

White people.

“No animal is born free, except the white man.”

bigger than a bridge

Whoever whines less

Neither
Both are shit.

Not women

none
only aryan ubermensche

Meh, color isn't really a good way to determine the value of people. I prefer using intellect and education to determine who's better. Anyone can cut my lawn, cook my fries, or mop my floor. These things don't take any measurable skill. Doctors, engineers, scientists, etc. require intelligence and skill therefore these people are superior.

ho shit is true, is true fucking damned!

>color isn't really a good way to determine the value of people. I prefer using intellect and education to determine who's better

Summerfag detected.

take a guess

for violence Black people
for everything else white people

>Who is better, white people or black people?

White people.
Black people were property imported by Jews.

White people, that's why black people want to live in countries governed by white people.

Riding bikes, white.
Stealing bikes, nig nig.

Speaking of summer, how's your mom's basement in this heat?

Black people are goods slaves

Neither, being a race purist just breeds retards

idk.... ask the white bitches....

>Doctors, engineers, scientists, etc. require intelligence and skill therefore these people are superior.
So basically white people then

ok

>ask a woman for her opinion

You're the guy at the top.

whites of course.

black women are literally shit.

yo shit

Objectively speaking? White people, hands down. We've given the world nearly everything of value, tend to be the most altruistic and most charitable, we build the best societies to the point where other people are willing to die just trying to get into our countries, best innovators, best cultures, best art, best music, best looking, best pretty much everything.

More true than most people realize, user. Look at half the shit hole countries in Africa.
No whites = societal backwards slide.

The answer is simple: Latino people

kek

oh then black people, white people whine about black rights more than black people themselves