The only right way is the white way

The only right way is the white way.

Why can't America turn Alaska into some sovereign state and just send all the angry white people there and put up a wall.

They can do what they want, make whatever rules they want but they have to keep to themselves.

The world would improve in like a week

Meanwhile at the KKK protesters house the daughter is having fun with Tyrone.

That's what the south is, they just need to build a wall separating the south from the North.

Man, that is one shallow gene pool.

That black guy looks 10000% better than any of those southern-inbred-disasters tbh

This is what happens to fascist scum

Send them to Guam.

That's the case a lot of the times. These white supremacists are usually fat dudes with no teeth, or look like inbred fucks to the point where even a black person looks good in comparison.

You bunch of fucking inbred hillbillies are on the way out. You've crossed the line, and you can't uncross it.

Meh, racism is a waste of time. I know plenty of white folk who are beneath me.

The best thing to do to BLM and the KKK, is to ignore them.

White Niggers and a black Man.

Fat out of shape old white man vs. fit in shape young black man. I know who I got my money on

We've been doing that for decades, and look where that got us.

This has got to be the ugliest group of people I have seen in a long time, do they not shower

*licks lips*

The obesity epidemic in action!

what's wrong with this nigger, did he lose her white master, or he can't remember where is the cotton field?

Just let your own people become a minority white knighting against "racism". I'm sure Jamal will really care 50 years from now.
YOU WILL NOT REPLACE US

was that supposed to be english?

sigh

same can be said for communists