All memes and short jokes aside

All memes and short jokes aside

People don't really hate him, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/benshapiro/status/715204597946646529
twitter.com/piersmorgan/status/714978117316509697
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's the epitome of the foreign-policy-only neocon shit.

The only good thing about him is he's not a leftist. He's still a liberal and still a shit.

He's a whiny bitch and a white knight faggot for getting involved in that retarded bruise shit because of his hate for trump

go away kike

Kys Ben

I like him. He's pretty good at BTFOing leftists.

dont mind me, just posting some piers morgan bants
twitter.com/benshapiro/status/715204597946646529
twitter.com/piersmorgan/status/714978117316509697

Fuck off, Ben.

Why would anyone hate a kike who was caught red handed trying to undermine a presidential candidate with lies about an assault.

Why is Piers Morgan suddenly not a little bitch? Is it because John Oliver has filled that niche?

He's the only person with good arguments against Trump. Unfortunately, he can't help but sound like a whiny little Jew bitch when he tries to convey his arguments.

I didn't want to hate him, it just happened.

I like him, even though he's a #CruzMissile

Like most celebrities, I liked him until I disagreed with him.

because he is pro trump. that cancels out his bitch status.

He's a conservashit faglord

Fuck Ben

used to like him, if you followed him on twitter or facebook you would have started hating him 4 months ago

Facts don't care about your feelings. Unless your feelings say abortion is wrong, then it's a fact.

This.

He needs to

> disavow Michelle Fields
> admit he was cucked
> kiss The Donald's ring

He will be forgiven only after all 3 conditions are met.

Piers is a nob, but he's not a stupid nob. He's worked with Trump before and knew which side to pick once he became a serious candidate

>gets famous debating leftists and discussing how not to fall into their traps
>gets btfo by the alt-right using the exact same tactics and stooping too their level
>makes it worse by playing the victim/whining and looking even more like a loser.

Wew, chaim.

he cant never get rid of his backstabber status though.

he knew very well the Fields thing was an hoax, nevertheless he used it to try to discredit Trump. that just shows he has no character.

>im not killing something because I feel a fetus is not alive

> Waaaah, the conservatives picked someone who's not my subjective opinion of a conservative

Killing living things is not inherently morally objectionable. Your body is constantly killing bacteria.

>human and bacteria life are on the same level

satan confirmed

Killing your own species outside self defense typically is

Literally who?
I heard the name several times in the news about potus elections, but I was always too lazy to look up who the fuck is he.

this, this exactly, loved him till this

Making exceptions for humans based solely on the fact that they're humans is a weak argument. Human vegetables with no brains have no value and have no business living, much like the two of you.

Smart cookie but the dudes a war hawk and his choices where to lay his loyalties are silly.

He had a chance to take the reigns of the Alt Right movement with Milo but Milo couldn't handle and started on about black cocks and Shapiro went full conquer the world Jew.

Back to the drawing board.

how do you define what life has value, Satanic NEET

Shapiro is a perfect example of a Zionist Rat. He is an Israeli Nationalist first and foremost. To him the United States and its citizens are merely a golem for the Jews to control
I doesn't matter what his political affiliations are. What matters is that he is a snake in the grass. He is a liar, and a back stabber.
Also he is a weakling.

>Killing things is not morally objectionable
Okay Satan

Yes we do. He is a huge hypocrite. Fuck this guy.

Who lives is not based on value but sentience and intelligence. Not potential sentience and intelligence but actual sentience and intelligence. This is why it's OK to kill animals for food or fun but it isn't OK to kill your neighbor so you can rape his wife. Such actions need to be prohibited to allow safety and security in society.

It isn't

Fuck him and the big wheels he rode in on

He stood up for that SJW bitch, quit his job at Breitbart, and went full NeverTrump. Because apparently Trump isn't as conservative as he'd like him to be. Forgetting for the moment that every abstention of voting for Trump is a vote for Hillary, whose conservative bona fides are in the shitter.

Can't stand the little traitor anymore.

This.

This election has really illustrated which "conservatives" are actually conservative, and which ones just call themselves conservative because they support Israel first and foremost.

The rat faced kikes are exposing themselves, and Shapiro is one. Bill Kristol is another one.

>twitter.com/piersmorgan/status/714978117316509697
You know what to do Ben, just put the red hat on.

I've heard his argument a hundred times. I still don't get it.

Breddy good bantz for a Brit.

so how do we define which humans get to live
I think all of them who aren't explicitly dangerous to others is a pretty good rule of thumb

I'd be in favour of that.

But let me clarify, because I didn't say lives without value don't deserve to keep living. If we said all humans without sentience and intelligence deserve death, we'd just kill all the babies. Babies deserve to live to pass on genes and grow into adults and so forth. Particularly white babies.

What part of "gas the kikes race war now" don't you understand?