The Shallows

Damn, that was really, really enjoyable.

Jaume Collet-Serra is fantastic at genrekino and though I want this to be a semi-serious discussion about the film, there's no denying Blake's body of work.

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2015-08-28/shark-attack-survivor-craig-ison-mesmerised-by-great-white/6733262
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Great movie, huh, dude? Had a blast watching it in the theatre.

>wants a serious discussion
>Doesn't discuss anything

Saw the webm with the climax, wish I hadn't it was pretty cool, RIP Sharkie

pretty shitty as far as shark movies go, even this years into the deep with its terrible acting was more exciting.

she's got a nice bottom

>stopped the webm two seconds in when I realized where it was from

this statement is not untrue

any good shots of her crotch in those sexy bikini bottoms? mmmm

Time to go buy my ticket for The Shillows™ in IMAX 3D™.
I can just feel in the air how absolutely fucking fantastic this movie is going to be.
Have $0.2 for your hard work, because I'm a #ShallowMissile now.

good luck it's out of theaters already you dumb retarded idiot

How is the bikini?

I'm gonna try and get the same one for my gf

I take that as good then.

Trailer shows that by day she wears diving suit and only switched to bikini by night

Somebody post her sexfeet
I need to cum

That was a long time ago though.

>this is her husband

Unknown and Non-Stop are both better than Shallows, Ran All Night is better too.

He must be hilarious.

Some great Sports Illustrated-tier swimsuitkino early on.

that's true
here this is p. recent

me on the left

It had the potential to get real tense but failed. She kept too much of an upbeat attitude the whole movie, never got any dark scenes to really make it scary. Then the oddities.

She can dodge steel rebar but shark can't. Shark out for vengeance whole movie when there is a whale to eat. Not noticing a giant fucking dead whale. Only one shark there eating the whale. Igniting whale oil when it hasn't been refines. Her terrible attempts to get people to help her, just fucking yell shark and help.

It was fun, and I enjoyed it, but it could have been Open Water levels of tense.

Started promisingly with some nice shots but ended up terrible. Read some good reviews as well so I was really disappointed

I saw the movie and I'm just gonna put it out there, it's pretty shallow.

What does the shallow refer to because it can't be the beach because otherwise she'd just walk to shallow whee shark cant go

>gets bitten by a 6m long shark
>every encounter with such a beast is either fatal or causes instant loss of limbs
>she has a wound that can be sown with a few stitches
fucking dropped

You can see the seafloor. That means it is not in the deeps. Thus, the shallows.

>>gets bitten by a 6m long shark
>every encounter with such a beast is either fatal or causes instant loss of limbs

Not fucking true

except it fucking is, considering how vindictive this particular speciment is, and the size of it, and for how long it actually clamped down on her leg, it should have eaten straight through it and not leave a small hole literally the size of one of it's teeth.

First off it's a fucking movie

Second, a 51 year old man survived a great white with all limbs attached, so you can go jump up your own ass with all your hyperbole

abc.net.au/news/2015-08-28/shark-attack-survivor-craig-ison-mesmerised-by-great-white/6733262

The surfing scene should've been 3/4 of its runtime though. But the rest of the film made up for it

It's shit, didn't enjoy it at all. They didn't even say what the name of the beach was at the end. Or i might've just missed it since it was so boring i didn't pay attention

I found it pretty enjoyable, although it should've ended once she saw her mother
in real life she would've lost the leg to gangrene but I'll let it fly this time
and based steven seagull

My heart was pounding watching Steven float away on that surfboard piece :@

Pretty good but ending sucked. That shark jump scare though.

The movie was so shit. Everything about it was stupid. I have no idea why it's been generally well received.

With that story you literally just disproved yourself, well done.
All the other victims in the movie are literally bitten in half, she has her leg bruised up.
It's a terrible film and only autists will defend it because they have nothing better to do with their lives.

kangaroos are primitive mammals, they are like lizards with fur, they don't feel anything when you pet them

Goddamn the scene where the screen slowly turns to red.

I tell you right fucking now that this poo in the loo director is gonna go big someday.

I came here for blake feet shots and i dont see shit. Whats wrong with you faggots?

basically what this guy said
>but muh bikini waifu
piece of shit movie for non taste having people, not even worth my time

Any webms of the seagull??

Same, was hoping for some webms.

>STEVEN Seagull

Pls b showing some respect.

It was a pretty shit muh stronk women film.

>I want this to be a semi-serious discussion
Wrong site

i dunno, i've usually got a serious semi when browsing Sup Forums
not right now though because nobody is posting her feets

>dat hint of buttcrack
>multiple gratuitous footshots
holy fucking hnngh
worth the wait desu

Haha. This movie was absolute garbage. And I love Lively. It just sucked.