It was a white republican. He must have had a good reason to mow down the crowd...

It was a white republican. He must have had a good reason to mow down the crowd. It's not like he could have just gone in reverse, like he did after splattering them all over the sidewalk. Makes perfect sense.

How do you defend this shit? "He was afraid". Give me a break. Watch the video. He went a long way to hit all those hippies.

He was mad because his freedoms were violated by them blms and their pride friends.

fake and gay

What's fake?

How will whites recover

He looks like a redditor

The road is for vehicles. Never forget.

Huehuehue

DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RIC
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RIC
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
>DNC MURDERED SETH RICH
DNC MURDERED SETH

FUCK FOX NEWS
>FUCK FOX NEWS
ENJOY YOUR LAWSUIT
>ENJOY YOUR LAWSUIT

That's one hell of a way to get an abortion.

After blacks have taken a huge lead in random and political violence points, it's good to see white people trying to put points back on the board. Hell, white people were out of the game for so long that Hispanics nearly over took us in overall non-war points.

Can we set up a go-fund me for this guy? I want to help him.

na he's not massively overweight. He looks like Marcus Latrell.

He's being held without bail at the moment but I'm sure you can help out with the impending legal fees. Just wait until he gets himself a lawyer and I'm sure his family will reach out

How about we set up a go fund me page and ship you off to Germany with the rest of your neonazi buddies

It really is a shame the crowd wasn't able to rip him out of his car and beat him to death. Hopefully he will be raped and beaten in prison.

Yeah but you hero killed a white woman, only injured blacks.

he's probably going to get protection from neo nazis in prison (if he even gets hard jail time)

It's a shame he was not going faster, and in a 3/4 ton truck loaded with watermelons.

Niggers kill each other in record numbers in cities across the country every weekend and knowone cares. Strangely, I don't give a shit about this one statistical anomaly.

fascist thugs are fucking cowards, just like the cave-dwelling terrorists are. they like to pick the weakest innocent people to attack.

ho-ly crap, the idiot programming device actually worked.

Trump is an imbecile, this degenerate shout be drawn and quartered, but this bitch
was a dumb cunt in light of what's been going on, to go to a rally where there could be violence and think that fat belly acted as some kind of shield against any violence.

I mean fuck you stupid cunts, if you got a parasite in you and it holds any value stay the fuck home and at least get a handle on how to use the microwave if nothing else.

guy injures and kills innocent people

>i want to help him

fucking terrorist pice of shit.

Funny, if it was a mudslime you wouldn't even get a name released but because he's white we know everything about him

Not all heroes wear capes. He has my respect.

>Yeah but you hero killed a white woman, only injured blacks.

What should we expect?

hope he gets shanked

He was just afraid of getting nig nogged

Fucking kek, you know FBI is combing thru his PC archiving his pepe memes and Sup Forums posts

Get back to your shitty containment subreddit cunt no one wants you here

Trips of truth

So who's setting up the gofundme for his defense?

when I first herd of this, I thought it was a durka doing durka things with cars like in europe.

Now this is interesting.

White nationals are the durkas of the US.

>he is from Ohio

Figures. No clue what the fuck he is doing in virginia.

White privilege

I heard there was a convention in town

And that's relevant to this murder how?

depends on the prison but no group will want to stick their neck out for someone who is this hot in national news. Every non-white will want to get a piece of him in prison and will just lead to a fuckload of trouble.

where'd this happen?

It's not. Alt-right are like niggers when they get really excited about something. They just repeat it over and over and over because they don't feel like they're being heard.

We all know what this is really about don't we? Those polo shirts and tiki torches ain't getting anyone laid.

The Revenge of the White Man! And it's about time!!!

must had been the tard convention by the looks of this fine aryan knight specimen.

He's a Trump supporter, obviously he got lost and didn't to stop and ask for directions.

Time to put the Darkies back in there place!

It's not their fault they're so inbred.

It wasn't murder it was self defense

Everyone knows what happens when antifa and BLM chimpout together

They were probably scratching up his car and all kinds of shit you won't see in the liberal media

They were really just marching across town because they heard there was a sale at JCPenney.

They're really this dumb ladies and gentlemen.

Better than shooting Republican congressmen.

Probably brazil

No one is defending him. What he did was despicable.

I mean, I'm not even political, but has there ever been a more embarrassingly cringey "movement" than the alt-right? They're honestly brony-tier. If I was a Trump supporter, I'd really be ashamed to show my face in public because of them.

ITT: Niggers.

So someone scratching up your car is an excuse to murder them?
Okay.

>parasite
Hahaha, looks like we found the asshole who tried to get a child aborted and instead got rekt in a custody battle. Can always spot you assholes since you fuckers HATE the unborn.

Hope your ex had fun wrecking your life. You deserved it.

I really don't get why the majority of white supremacists here in the usa love that shit so much.

All of them look like subhuman garbage and hitler would most likely send them to the oven on pure principle.

Oh I love capiberas.

>what are you going to wear to the protest user?
>i have my favorite polo shirt all picked out
>great put the tiki torches in the subaru and let's roll!

Fucking this.

Fucking tiki lamps? This is too stupid.

from the american christian knights website:

We don’t commit hate crimes, or openly show hate towards any race. This is a misconception that the Jew controlled media has been teaching people for over 50 years. For this reason, and several more, is why we are not fond of the Jews.

All the Sup Forumstards are absolutely defending him. Apparently doing horrible shit is cool if it causes "libtard tears".

At least Nazis know how to...

..Dodge..

Gotta keep the mosquitoes away.

I'm a Trump supporter and I don't fly those flags. Hell, I don't even have an American flag.

>has there ever been a more embarrassingly cringey "movement" than the alt-right?

gamergate comes close. And all the defensive talk about "video game journalism" made me, as a former journalism major at a major program, fucking cringe giggle all over.

But isn't that statement pretty much "openly showing hate"? At least a little?

edit
>Mud shark

This thread is all about you familam. You're the star! Yay!

>don't even have an American flag
Unamerican faggot. Go neck yourself.

Back to REDDlT, NlGGER Lover.

Brother!

Truly Hitler would be proud that the aryan race is being represented to this day by these people.

>Dodge
Kek. It says right on the car what to do when it's coming at you, guess they didn't follow the directions.

Good all he killef was hipsters and niggers

KKK did know how to decorate their trees, tbh fam.

#1 don't jump to conclusions.
#2 don't taint the jury pool
#3 innocent until proven guilty

If he is guilty, throw the book at him.
Don't hang an innocent man.

Do you remember the video if the biker getting hit by a family man on a van/suv on a highway? They chased the van/suv down and assaulted the driver.
Turns out in a fuller video the bikers created the situation themselves. The bikers were charged though I can say I do not know about the man..

Two for one!

that chick looks like a beaner

More white women getting blacked please.

nothing of value was lost
idgaf

how often do i get free rice for joining the kkk

Pretty sure Hitler would have grouped them in with the mentally retarded and had them euthanized. By real aryans.

Man, having a black president for 8 years triggered you that much, huh?

Gamergate was fucking sad.

And for a bunch of shitskin savages, muslims know how to deal with the faggot problem.

I think this is how them that libruls gets to talkin' about Tolerance n shit.

It's about ethics in journalism

well there is a place.

Step one: be poor
Step two: have mild to severe autism or make sure your parents are siblings
Step three: ???
Step four: profit!