I'm a feminist ally. Ask me anything

I'm a feminist ally. Ask me anything.

Why are chicks so dumb?

>ally
How's your wife's son doing?

Check your privilege and post again.

Have you ever done any research on your own? Or just looked at biased facts that'll suit your agenda.

Are you against Islam?

Can I pee in your huge, cellulite butt?

It's pretty obvious that white males have been ruining the world for centuries.

>Ask me anything.
that one guy is Will Forte, correct?

Yeah, they practically invented everything you own right now. Ain't they a bunch of assholes? We would be living like niggers in Zimbabwe right now if it weren't for them. Dumb bitch.

open boob?

As a chick I was wondering why you hate guys so much, since a majority of the dudes I know fucking rock

Checked, Drew little heart next to it.
now answer the question

nah, the alt-right only shops at Wal-Mart, where blacks buying BB guns get shot dead by the police.

ALL white men are rapists. You don't have to physically rape a woman for her to still feel raped.

We're at the point where it would be easier for white men to admit they're all nazis than to keep trying to hide it.

HAHA is that really the white supremacist rally? Holy shit what a bunch of fucking dweebs. Did they all come straight from their backyard BBQ parties?

VROOM VROOM MOTHERFUCKER

From their moms basement probably. "HEY MOM CAN I BORROW THE TIKI TORCH FOR A FEW HOURS?"

Well if there not inside it's sexual assault, like groping 'n crap. But rape is when you actually have physical sex with them. But being poked or offended by a guy doesn't mean rape, it just means your being oversensitive.

nah, they were wine & cheese parties. douches in Charlottesville don't know how to use a grill...

No, Islam is a peaceful religion and anyone who says otherwise is a bigot

Yeah if you still don't understand rape, there's no point talking to you.

VROOM VROOM MOTHERFUCKER

Go to a nigger ghetto and post results dumb sow

Ruining the world right to the moon. Booya.

>those polo shirts
Have you come to lynch someone, or help me do my tax returns?

Why not both??

Is this supposed to make some kind of point? Those protesters are way better dressed tbqh

yay go white people!

Non-Whites are treated better in White countries than they are in their own countries, by their own people. That's why non-Whites flood into White countries, and continue to come.

Stop being a pussy

> Mr. Plow license plate

>oh farts

It's just because we have better jobs that pay more money familam. White people are just as big of dicks as anyone.

These are some good looking dudes.

lol, nice one,troll.
I'm sure the niggers come here to work.

I love that picture so much. You can see the contempt in the eyes of the niggers.

VROOM VROOM MOTHER FUCKER

It was blacklivesmatter after some dindu got rightly shot.

BTW what happened to BLM? I don't hear about them anymore. There hasn't been a "victim" that they have protested for since that nigger in baton rouge.

Na white people pretty much have the most tolerant nations in the world and most progressive societies.

Trump won and they lost all their power

That it?

well when you generalize the mass of the situation, yah.

Why are feminists always fat ugly whales that couldn't get laid at a comicon?

>I'm a faggot beta orbiter
Ftfy

Vroom vroom motherfucker

they were whining about one of the monkies from the new planet of the apes movie looks like one of their figureheads

VROOM VROOM MOTHERFUCKER

Women are useful only for their holes.

When will you learn poor beta orbiter

VROOM VROOM MOTHERFUCKER