Look at this bitch. She's trying to accuse my friend's brother of raping her so she can keep... a goddamn imac

Look at this bitch. She's trying to accuse my friend's brother of raping her so she can keep... a goddamn imac.

They're gathering incriminating evidence against her so I'll update you if she gets convicted (assuming anyone's interested in this).

In the meantime, how can I make this bitch's life hell?

Did I mention she's a huge slut for pharmaceuticals? Basically total trash that deserves whatever she gets.

You can give Sup Forums her number so they can fuck with her I suppose.

Why don't you keep sucking your friends brothers dick to make him feel better?

talking shit on facebook and anonymous hacker imageboards is counterproductive to the goals of both parties in this situation

actually rape her

>keeps saying how she's totally going to sue her
>doesn't do anything just keeps posting her "evidence"

This is stupid as shit, if you don't have anything actually going on (ie her actually being in legal trouble not just you saying she will get something) then don't make this dumb ass thread.

Anyone live in Lancaster, OH and want to make a lil bitcoin?

I wish I lived there so I could take your money and then report you to the authorities so you get into trouble too

What's her phone number?

This. As a former PI whose worked on hundreds of civil cases, bugging the shit out of this person (and sending all the "evidence") is actually hurting the cause. You collect and record what you can discreetly, and if you talk to them, get them to keep up the bad habits and record every word. Then hire an attorney, and before they even know what's happening they're holding a court summons and/or have a warrant for their arrest.

Also, sharing all this with the general public (ESPECIALLY your other pals on Facebook) actually hurts your case.

>embacile

Tits or gtfo OP.

(740) 569-7444

Anyone wanna help me order some pizzas?

IKR? What a fucking retard.

>OP just made this thread to start a personal army request because he knows nothing legal can be done against the girl

lmao how pathetic

TITS. OR. G. T. F. O.

>mfw I know these "people"

For the record you're all trash...her for being junkie scum and you all for fragging it out in public forums. You should all get together and kill yourselves.

AAHAHAHAHA
she's flipping the fuck out over there.

*dragging

>fucking phone

Yep. You're completely guilty by association OP. Roll with scum = you are scum.

I'm in Lancaster. Probably not going to do anything unless it's easy though.

Don't you like money?

Knowing people doesn't mean rolling with them retard...what deluded world do you live in?

I dislike doing things that are a pain to do to make money. What is it you need doing?

The one where you are held accountable for your shitty associations.

Also not that guy.