>what would you do Sup Forums?

obviously rape her.

Make her eat all the eggs.

realistically,
not even trolling,
%99.9 likely it would be entrapment,
she would be waiting to accuse someone of rape,
to ruin their life and improve her own significantly

You can leave. But you have to eat this first.

>take shoes off

>put on hands, tie tightly

>wake up with shoes as hands.

KICK HER IN THAT FAT ASS AND TELL HER TO GTFO BEFORE SHE ACCUSES ME OF RAPE AND I GET FUCKED OUT OF A 20K LAWYER'S BILL.

youtube.com/watch?v=dnVO8BGchac

Set up my gopro to record EVERYTHING
Incase she claims rape and shit

better pic

say i was the home owner and i raped her hard in every hole orgasming multiple times and leaving a tons of seamen.

then i leave the house. she wakes up not knowing who raped her, she goes to the police and odes the rape kit.

are the police allowed to get seamen samples of all the males that were at the party?

Kek

Send in a crane.

I would turn those yoga pants to the side

what do you mean, like testicles what?

forcefeed her a bowl of eggs

newfag detected

lol le lurk moar

Take a baseball bat to her. Like just break her.

well,besides the tentemption of inserting my penis in her,i know that I would be screwed for this. So I'd wake her up and tell her to leave

Rawdog her and cum inside obviously

>are the police allowed to get seamen samples of all the males that were at the party?

THEY CAN GET A WARRANT BUT THAT ONE WON'T BE EASY. I MEAN IF THEY GET A WARRANT TO DO SO, EVEN 3-5 WHO CHALLENGE IT WOULD BOG DOWN THE CITY.

Chop her up, cook her, and feed her to the homeless.

Wake her up and tell her to go home. If she's too drunk, call her a cab and get her out of my place. Not my problem.

When is summer over?

why rape her when you could just take her money

Anybody who chooses rape ia an idiot. Enjoy prison. At least work the bitch. Wake her up, take care of her, put in some fucking effort, get laid naturally.

take this picture and post it on Sup Forums and ask what Sup Forums would do

I would tell her to look at me, and then I would tell her that I am the captain now.

yeah
cause the stacey would totally have sex with the gentle guy who help her out
btw, I woul never rape her tho
just wake her up and ask her to leave

I'd take her water bottle and add it to my collection

oops, you just got accused of rape, with bruises as evidence of assault. Whelp, good luck getting out of that one, jackass

Wake her up and inform her about Jesus Christ as this heathen clearly needs JESUS!

Circumcise her.

I'd lick her ass-crack through her shrinkwrap tight pants, and I would hope she'd been farting and sweating enough that night so that my tongue would taste the sweet, sweet, pungent and sour taste of her gas and ass.

Happened regularly when I was underage. Wasn't alpha enough to take full advantage of it tho, so I just touched them gently and jerked off later

never

Sup Forums is now in perpetual summer

>You throw a party

Never happening, I generally hate people.

better than being raped in prision afterwards

>pull down her pants
>shit in her ass
>pull them back up

Throw a blanket over her and go to bed. If she wants out she can just wake me up.

Lick her feet

>seamen samples

nigger what

Top Kek

>>shit in her ass
a classic game of "touch-butt"

step one, Piss in her shoes
step two, Wake her up and tell her she have to leave
step three, ravel in the sound it make when she walk

bruh...

Some anime, Cowboy Beebo or something.

Why rape? Finger her, touch her boobs, till she is half awake 100% horny and lets you do to her everything you wanted.

yea, fist of the cowboy beeboo right?

do a 360 and start walking

ya that sounds like a totally realistic scenario

I'd make her eat a bowl of eggs, and my sperm

stupid bastards. they can get a warrant and then do cheek swabs, on the inside of your mouth, to collect DNA for testing.

the only answer is simple.
1. verify her conditions. if she is faking or still not so passed out that she can sense what is happening around her or to her, kick her the fuck out. if she is truly passed out black out drunk, go to step 2.
2. start taking a shit ton of pics of her at various stages of undress, and take my jolly time fondling her ass, her tits, probably fingering her delicately, rubbing my cock on her ass and tits, etc. Play with her feet. Pictures of all her parts from several angles and so on.
3. Depending on the big picture, would have to decide if I fuck her or not. If I do, I put on a condom, double bag it if necessary, lube it with a water based lube, and proceed to fuck her. If that seems too risky because she is too tight or whatever, just fuck a part of her like her thighs or calves. Point is, once I cum, I will loose interest immediately. (I would make a video of all of it).
3. Dress her back up again and put her in the same position I fucking found her.
4. NOW I try to wake her up and if that fails, call someone to remove her.

Nobody would ever know. The pics and videos obviously encrypted data on my unplugged from the web linux laptop nobody has access to but myself.

Done.

i would take a pic then run home and post it on Sup Forums asking what people would do if they saw this

NO KIDDING DET. FATSO.

A WIDE SPREADING GENERAL WARRANT IKE THAT IS VERY DIFFICULT TO GET. TAHT'S WHY THEY ASK FOR VOLUTARY SAMPLES AND THOSE WHO REFUSE, WELL, BECOME SUSPECTS AND THEN THEY START THE WARRANTS.

WHEN YOU TURN 12 YOU'LL UNDERSTAND HOW REAL LIFE WORKS.

Been there some months ago. If she's that drunk you have the odds at your side, she will be half awake wanting you to keep going.

>DET. FATSO.

kek

your mom gave you a mercy fuck while she was drunk?

this is the only correct answer.

I would put her on the couch. Get her a blanket and pillow. A cup of water. Take off her shoes. Then I would go to my own room and go to bed. Because I'm a good human. I'm an adult. I respect myself and others. If they ever made it to one of my parties, it's because I care about them. I wouldn't hurt someone I care about. Frankly, your answers are childish and immature.
>inb4 newfag I've been here since 2007
>this is what grown men who have hot girlfriends do
>I plan on raising a son, not a monster
>my hot girlfriend actually loves me
Tell me something I don't know about myself newfag, you might just learn something about yourself...

thats pretty much rape there buddy..

if she is drunk she cant consent..

You forgot about making her eat a bowl of eggs.

I don't know what that means, I've been in San Diego all summer, haven't been on the chan much.

probably sneak some pics and try to smell her butt

Imagining doing this is making my dick drip.

I would take a peak at her ass and pussy and then masturbate furiously in the bathroom because rape is fucked up

Tbh I would be super tempted to rape her but I'd proll just motorboat that ass

Someone should make a windex party and invite a bunch of cops. If they have gun powder in them and set it off in the windex, it scars them from the inside and rusts where the powder sits. Teach them to be cops at a party.

Also that bitch is a party cop waiting for someone to rape her in order to improve her life significantly.

The whole scene would be like that end of that one tarantino movie.

joined this thread just to read this when it was inevitably posted

move her to a couch and put a blanket over her, take her home in the morning.

Pretty close to an actual situation I was in a couple years ago. Except she wasn't passed out, just too drunk to really put up a fight with an overly aggressive guy in the group. So out of fear she didn't go to her hotel room with her passed out friend in there (presumably thinking he'd rape her after he got done with the first chick) she came knocking at my room.

I had to literally yank her arm out of his hand and shove him out of the room. I told her to sleep in my bed, I'd crash on the floor or something. We worked it out where she slept under blanket and sheet, I was just under the blanket. In the morning we ended up having sex. She was a 10/10 easily. Sex was mediocre to good. That guy hated my guts after but fuck him. You get it willing and sober or you don't get it at all around me.

It'd prolly take a crane, oldfag.

That makes it so much sexier.

She seems to be comfortable. Would be a pain in the ass to move her to better accommodations, she looks heavy passed the fuck out. Being the great host I am, I'd just let her sleep it off. I'd probably throw a bucket next to the bitch, just in case. That's my carpet man.

she's already out

Then get drunk and do it dumb ass

This. Sup Forums after dark is full of autistic fucks who would panic at the sight of a woman anyways.

Kek

Change her water for 7up.

you sick fuck, i'm calling the cops.

absolute madman

I'd draw a dick on her face with a permanent marker

Take her home with me, put her to bed. When she wakes up the next morning be waiting in the kitchen with a bowl of boiled eggs and say "You don't have to tell me what happened, but you have to eat all of these eggs."

BOWL OF EGGS

>take her home
>toss her on the bed
>make a bowl of eggs
>eat the eggs because im not a complete monster
>hear a knock on my floor
>stop every floor door
>dinobody thesaur

This situation will never happen to 99% of you anyways never will a girl this hot come to your party much less pass out and be left alone before a Chad snags her up. You're only chance is if your mom passes out because she took too much Ambien or Xanax with the wine she drank. And she drinks and needs meds because she spends her life catering to your neet ass and without them she'd probably stab you, your father/her ex husband, or take a bottle of Tylenol and lock herself in the bathroom. This exact situation with a girl this hot will never happen to any of you.

give her half a xan in water

such a shitty awful greentext kys

>step 2, make sure to record all the evidence of the crime, because everybody knows once you delete something it magically disappears.
>step 3, double bag so the condons rip each other because of the friction.
>step 3, forget how to count from 1 to 5.
>step 4, try to wake her up, although she had sexual intercourse and didn't woke up.

Please Sup Forums, never change.

Leave without a second thought.

Women are useless.

how many eggs did you make her eat?

>attend college
>couldn't avoid a situation like this if you tried

seriously unless you are shackled up in your basement 24/7, everyone has had something like this happen to them at least once.

Ok bud. Somebody's 2 is always someone else's 10 I guess.

Pour all that water on her and tell her to gtfo and buy some clothes that fit her dumb whore