/LoG/

Listening Oil General.

Discuss the benefits and application of various listening oils. Remember to give genre and brand recs.

I've been using Rozoil recently for Classical music and I've noticed a significant increase in enjoyment.

Pebbleposters not welcome, but Treeposters are.

Slow day huh. Anyone got any oils I can use while listening to lo fi hip hop? I haven't found anything that fits yet.

bump

Got some spicy oil and it goes well with flying microtonal banana can anyone explain why

what

what

I don't want to have to explain listening oils to you guys, just do a bit of research, it shouldn't be tough.

Can I get some of that gluten free fermented kale homebrew you're making? I need it to counteract the chem trails that are turning my legs into government spies.

user you must be mistaken I don't make oils, I only consume.

Besides, Kale homebrews aren't that good for anything but workout playlists, I've heard.

>just do a bit of research
there is no academic papers on whatever the fuck listening oils are, fuck of back to whatever commune you road in on

fucking hell, alright. You obviously aren't looking in the right places:

Listening oils are basically special chemical oils produced to enhance musical capacity and enjoyment of music. There are genres of oils just like there are genres of music.

Application of listening oils is varied, and each method presents different results. Standard application on pinna and ear canal helps tune the ear to recieve certain frequencies better, and enhances absorption of sound waves. continued application of oils can lead to hairs within cochlea healing.

Simple stuff to find online.

>Simple stuff to find online.
simple to find bullshit. no reputable institution, scientist, or otherwise has produced anything relating to whatever this shit is.
you just made it up.

I'll just assume listening oil is vape fluid

DO NOT USE VAPE FLUID LIKE LISTENING OILS. my buddy tried it and basically all music now sounds like indie / alt rock or dubstep to him.

This is the dumbest meme ever. Why are these trash threads allowed.

It's a parody of headphone threads.

there was a thread about 432Hz at one point so i guess i can't tell anymore.

This isn't a parody listening oils are superb. Give them a go before you judge

you mean essential oils?

No these are listening oils. They can be made from essential oils if you refine them but they don't have to be.

how do they work, show me proof before i stick oil in my ear, like you're really not supposed to do that it's not good for you

Don't stick it in your ear, begin by gently massaging your pinna with oiled up hands. Then start to drip. Like the woman in the picture. Proof is in the pudding user, go up and buy cheap oil and even then you'll notice a change

Not a parody

Because rehashing the fingerbox meme is comedy gold.

I'm just so bored all the time

Even though this is a joke thread, I do put MCT oil in my ears every once in a while because I have seborrhea dermatitis

Also hydrogen peroxide every once in a while to clean out wax

Does clearing out wax make music sound any better? I'm hesitant to do it because wax actually performs a function and protects the ear

I mean it depends how much wax you have. I work at a recording studio so I put in ear plugs a lot, and that can push wax back in your ears and clog them up so every once in a while I clean them out